[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Buzzwole is the Pokemon equivalent of a mosquito, then what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: RG_Old_Amber[1].png (103KB, 310x283px) Image search: [Google]
RG_Old_Amber[1].png
103KB, 310x283px
If Buzzwole is the Pokemon equivalent of a mosquito, then what was this bug inside the Old Amber?
>>
>>33128110
A portal to Ultra Space opened up in prehistoric times. Buzzwole used to be a normal mosquito back then, but has since evolved into its much stronger, completely different form over millions of years living in Ultra Space.
>>
>>33128110
Aerodactyl
>>
There are multiple species of mosquito IRL. Buzzwole wouldn't even take up the ecological niche of a mosquito since it's from another dimension. But this is going to become a Richard posts about animals thread so that's all I'm going to say.
>>
>>33128149
>Richard posts about animals
he does that too? I've only seen him go full autismo about sticking to the Pokedex entires
what does he do with the animalposting?
>>
>>33128158
He talks about how non-Pokemon animals are canon and cites Pokedex entries. It's pretty much guaranteed to kill any thread.
>>
>>33128110
A Buzzwole that used Minimize too many times.
>>
>>33128110

Buzzwole is from a different dimension and recently introduced to the Pokemon world.
>>
>>33128141
So it's a pre-evolution of Buzzwole?
Will we get Ultra Incense in USUM?
>>
>>33128110
It's Aerodactyl. When an Aerodactyl dies, its body shrivels up and enters a buglike state
>>
>>33128226
But they are?
At the very least, small insects and fish probably still exist, along with various micro-animals.
>>
>>33128520
Who's to say those aren't all Pokemon?
>>
>>33128595
The franchise guide says its ambiguous. Plants do exist and we see them all the time in the games.
>>
>>33128158
>>33128149
So, I've noticed a lot of people talking about some Richard guy over the last years and a half or so. Who the fuck is Richard?
>>
>>33129151
An autist with a poor grasp of the English language who insists that Pokedex entries are 100% canon, and that other in-game dialogue and lore is 100% canon unless it contradicts the Pokedex. Any time someone says something that goes against what he believes to be "canon", he'll post a relevant screenshot from the games (e.g. Mew's Pokedex entry claiming it can learn every move, an NPC saying a legendary Pokemon's gender is "unknown" rather than it being "genderless", etc.) to prove that person wrong. He also has an annoying habit of replying to multiple people individually with slight variations of the same point instead of just quoting all of them and replying once.
>>
>>33128520
>>33128595
Regular animals still exist, but they've scrubbed them out of any media whatsoever because they'd be pale as fuck in comparison to even the most bland of Pokemon.
>>
>>33128277
>So it's a pre-evolution of Buzzwole?
no, its ancestor
just like how kabutops is scyther's ancestor but not its pre-evolution
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.