[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Gen 8 is indeed supposed to be released in 2019 instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (198KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198KB, 1280x720px
If Gen 8 is indeed supposed to be released in 2019 instead of next year, do you think USUM could be the first games to introduce new mythicals mid-gen?
>>
Its a possibility. Seeing how tpc has improved their "final version" over the time it could be a logical next step to introduce some new pokemon mid gen. But its probably just wishful thinking.
>>
Very possible. They need some mythical Atleast for 2 movies.

I wish they had good spin offs.

We got Pokemon collessum 2003 skip year and Pokemon xd for 2005 skip year.

Really held us over
>>
>>33127385
It's certainly possible. They may have finally gotten sick of people datamining the mythicals years before they're officially revealed, and are moving to patching them in later instead. Technologically, it's not difficult.
>>
>>33127438
They don't really need a Mythical for the movies. They can just make part 2/3 for the AU movie.
>>
>>33127494
If we do get a 2019 Release, that'd mean Movie21 doesn't have a new Mythical to give Japan an incentive to buy movie tickets and watch it for the distribution that comes with it, and Cap Pikachu's already being distributed through other means.
The thing with Gens is that Mythical Count matters a lot more than you think.
>>
>>33127494
But they used marshawdow in first AU has event for pre orders.

They would still need mythical Pokemon in it
>>
>>33127494
>They don't really need a Mythical for the movies
Literally every movie since 2006 has had one or more new mythicals (not recycled ones from past gens or just new forms). I really don't think that's going to stop now.
>>
>>33127507
>>33127511
>>33127517
Don't pay much attention to Japan events so i didn't know that. So unless they change plans, we will getting a Mythical then.
Would be interesting to see a Mythical UB.
>>
>>33127517
M13 only had Celebi and the legendary beasts that unlocked Zoroark in BW
>>
>>33127576
They didn't want to blow their load with the mythicals so soon, and Zoroark/Zorua were poor attempts at Non-Mythicals obtained via a gimmick who were supposed to succeed Lucario.
>>
>>33127438
They still got UBS and Solgaleo Lunala Necrozma
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.