[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you want from Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 59932724_p4_master1200.jpg (496KB, 923x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59932724_p4_master1200.jpg
496KB, 923x1200px
So what do you want from Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and what do you expect?

And please let's not get too vitriolic.
>>
>>33126745
Remove Incineroar and the two Lycanrocs.
>>
>>33126745

Post game, post game, post game, post game, post game

That's by far my most valued part of pokemon games and we haven't had good post game since B2W2. If they just remix the story, add new necrozma forms, and a few alola forms, I absolutely will pass on it
>>
>>33126745
>master1200
Anyway, what I would want from the games is all those cut areas to come back, a fully fledged dungeon for the volcanic trial, and for them to flesh trials out and make them better than gyms. Just give me that and I'll be happy.
>>
>>33126745
Realictic: new alola forms, new z-moves, updated places + few new ones, updated story, move tutors. more mons in alola dex

Unrealistic: PWT (they already have 10 old characters models) and some post game exploration but i highly doubt that will happen
>>
>>33126813
All of this.

Following Pokemon gimmick
Skippable cutscenes or MUCH shorter
MC facial animation
WAY more customization
Kurt npc to buy special pokeballs
Different champion
Supporting cast doesn't stalk MC
Bottom screen from XY/ORAS
Camera can be used anywhere

I made myself sad.
>>
>>33126745
honestly, I'd be satisfied with actually finishing the game (warp tunnels, Brooklet Hill, golf course) and adding a bit more postgame about the UBs
>>
>>33126745
I want Dexnav, super training, hordes, a bike, the ability to ride pokemon that are actually mine, a fucking national dex, PWT

What I'm expecting is som new z-moves and maybe some alolan forms if we're extremely lucky
>>
>>33126745
Dungeons, side areas, move tutors, interesting post game, more alola forms
>>
>>33126894
Why both bike and ride mons?
>>
>>33126745
>what do you want
PSS
Super training
Bike
Dowsing Machine
Remove ripples add Old/Good/Super rods
Better clothing variety
Option to skip cutscenes
National Dex
Safari Zone/Friend Safari
Better encounter rates for alola mons
New Trials
Story not lillie focused
An actual puzzle or dungeon
Surfable routes between islands
Diving routes
Ultra Space to be explorable post game

>what do you expect
Disappointment
>>
>>33126745

I want more new Pokémon Pokédex entries.

No more copy-paste old Pokédex entries.
>>
>What I want
A fucking good game.

>What I expect
SM except with Necrozma hamfisted into the plot, more Species-Exclusive Z-Moves for Shillmons, maybe five or so new Alola Forms, Move Tutors at an otherwise unchanged Battle Tree, the ability to Catch 'Em All aside from Mythicals throughout SM and USUM, and by extension Ultra Wormholes that act like Hoopa Rings in ORAS.
>>
What i want most is a game with an actual story with thought put into it. The games had so much potential in that department and totally wasted it. Dont know what the developers were thinking.
Got 7 new awesome, dangerous and innovative legendaries? Awesome. Lets center the story around...1 of them. Oh yeah and that battle between the tapus and UBS is something to look forward to, right ? Well, we wont show it at all. Want to know how it ended? We wont tell you. Its not even explained why the aether personal battles you all of a sudden. Were they just loyal to lusamine? Were they brainwashed by nihilego? Who knows? And after you beat lusamine everyone acts like nothing happened. And worst part for me personally sun and moon nearly felt like they had no story at all. Everything starts way to late and the real story parts are short as hell. And i want a climax that is actually interesting. I never saw any need to go to ultra space at all. Main antagonists vanished in there? Hell, yeah, just leave them be. The world is better off without them.

I would love a story that is just built around the 7 ubs and shows their powers and personalities.Pokemon-alien apocalypse or something like that. Besides that theres nothing that hasnt already been said by someone. Better postgame would be next most important.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.