[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: DFo-v_EXsAAlwGK.jpg (45KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
DFo-v_EXsAAlwGK.jpg
45KB, 400x480px
Daisuki club update is a Solrock/Lunatone event

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1496525592166.jpg (190KB, 985x865px) Image search: [Google]
1496525592166.jpg
190KB, 985x865px
>>33125305
>>
>>33125305
D-do we even get more world building?, i'm fine if we at least get more world building
>>
>>33125305
So why were retards thinking this was going to be USM news? Are people that thirsty?
>>
File: IMG_6695.jpg (42KB, 460x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6695.jpg
42KB, 460x291px
>>33125305
>We could have FINALLY had that AZ Floette event to tie in with all the ancient cities and lore they talked about
>"Haha, here's a level 30 Solrock/Lunatone instead"
>>
>>33125356
Seems no
>>
>>33125305
>Only those who solve all the Unown riddles on this site can get these level 30 shitmons to access an event everyone and their mother found months ago!
>Also we already talked about this event on this site!
Why is this franchise so disappointing. I'm not posting a Groudon for this; this is less than nothing.
>>
>>33125409
This franchise is disappointing because the Daisuki Club, a niche website, did something?

Shut the fuck up you entitled shit.
>>
>>33125409
I must thank you for proving everyone who said people would get their hopes too high then bitch when brought back to reality right.
>>
>>33125451
If wanting the site to mention something remotely interesting or just posting some cool new art is "getting my hopes too high" then I'm not sure what to expect from this series anymore.

I didn't even expect much and was still let down. This is just pathetic.
>>
>>33125475
We got cool new art...
>>
>>33125305
What's the problem? They're nice Pokémon and it makes sense because the games are Sun and Moon and Solrock represent the sun while Lunatone represents the Moon,.. When the games released some people were complaining because they weren't catchable in Alola, now that there's an event for them, you complain too...
>>
>>33125484
Talking about the update man
>>
>>33125417
>its okay if my favorite series is shit, no-one deserves anything better then what we have
Thanks for the insight
>>
>>33125305
do they at least have special moves?
>>
>>33125634
No
>>
File: 1499963466236.jpg (175KB, 692x661px) Image search: [Google]
1499963466236.jpg
175KB, 692x661px
Low quality Groudon.
>>
>>33125648
kek
>>
>>33125305
nature locked?
at least have good IVs?
>>
There is sort of a new lore-related page called Mystery Columns, but it doesn't have anything interesting, just a simple rundown of some things we already know.

1. Archeologist Cynthia
A summery of who Cynthia is, how she explore old ruins, and figured out that the Sinjoh Ruins were made my people from Sinnoh who migrated to Johto.

2. Sun Stones and Moon Stones are OOPArt!?
A summery of Sun and Moon Stones and how they might be related to space. It points out that there's a Moon Stone taken from the moon by an astronaut being exhibited at Pewter City Museum.

3. Interesting Ancient Ruins
A quick summery of various ruin locations. Was the Ruins of Alph being built 1500 years ago said in-game? I don't remember.

4. The relation between meteors and Deoxys
A summery of Deoxys and a list of all the forme change meteor locations.

5. The Pokemon who can use Cosmic Power came from space!?
Just states that Cosmic Power is drawing from some energy in space, and maybe Pokemon who can use the move are from space.

6. Recommended locations related to space
Just a quick rundown of the Mossdeep Space Center and Hokulani Observatory.

7. UFO sighting reports at Mount Hokulani!?
Says there's UFO sightings with the PokeFinder there, ie Magnezone, and that many wild Pokemon there are ones rumored to be from space.

8. Aliens really exist!? Bug Pokemon rule the future!?
Talks about the Invaders and Time Traveler PokeStar movies.

9. Their existence is a mystery!? Mythical Pokemon
Just defines Mythical Pokemon, that they're Pokemon many people know about, but few people have confirmed their existence with their own eyes.
>>
>>33125361
No one did, you idiot. We wanted more lore.
>>
>>33125645
>No
The suffering truly is eternal, isn't it?
>>
>>33125305
Fuck yeah. Finally my bro Lunatone gets an event.

Eat shit USUM fags
>>
Actually the flavor text is pretty interesting :

"For having displayed your talents in finding the keyword, here's a Lunatone who knows Ancient Power !( Can be translated as a lunatone with a strange power too, I can't say whcih. )

If he/you ever beats the league, let's bring him to the old man in the Hauna Desert !"
>>
>>33125873
It's an awful event though, the only one eating shit is you
>>
>>33125873
>tfw no Draco Meteor Sceptile event
I will never have nice things.
>>
>>33125880
Oh actually the old man only appears after you beat the league. Nevermind then, it's just a way to get casuals to see the cutscene.
>>
>>33125361
We were hopeful for news, but deep down we all knew what daisuke club usually does, we were always here for the lore
>>
FUCK I WANTED SOMETHING. FUCK JAPAN AND THEIR FUCKING DISTRIBUTIONS FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>33125899
>Implying we all know what daisuke club usually does
I don't even know what daisuke club is
>>
>>33125997
Then you shouldn't have made assumptions and raised expectations before researching that.
>>
>>33125305
I expected nothing different.
Everybody beliving something different was just delusional.
>>
>>33125417
The point that he's making is that GF is putting resources into this bullshit rather than something that we actually care about.
>>
>>33126062
I doubt it took any real resources to set up a random giveaway. It probably took like a single day.
>>
>>33126062
Game Freak aren't putting resources into it. The Daisuki Club is run by a small part of The Pokémon Company in Japan who always do things like this and that's why they were fucking hired.
>>
>>33125487
Listen dude, this fandom is all about complain, you did not know it?
>>
>>33125982
I agree, it's sad the only thing Japan thinks western fans are into is mythical pokemon, months after Japan gets them
>>
>>33125831
>Was the Ruins of Alph being built 1500 years ago said in-game? I don't remember.
Yes.
>>
Was there any additional lore/art in this update or just the solrock/lunatone?
>>
>>33126692
They added a Column

http://www.pokemon.jp/special/mystery/column/01.html
http://www.pokemon.jp/special/mystery/column/02.html
>>
>>33126827

Thanks
>>
>Solrock/Lunatone event
>No Morning Sun/Moonlight

This is criminal.
>>
>>33128198
Will we ever get another distro of a Pokemon with moves they should plausibly have yet cannot actually learn, or are they just going to give us nothing but Hold Hands and Happy Hour from now on?
>>
>>33128198
More like
>no Sunsteel Strike and Moongeist Beam
I know they're unique moves on legendary Pokémon, but why not give those moves to the other sun and moon Pokémon?
>>
File: 1469957017729.png (248KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469957017729.png
248KB, 600x600px
Nice, I love Solrock!
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.