[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand what gamefreak is doing with Ultra sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Announcing a switch Pokemon mainline game

Promoting pokken dx more

Pokemon go events and legendary's

Pokemon gold and sliver VC

USM is a after thought. It's been 51 days without news.

Do they want people to care about games?
>>
>>33125152
I believe GF is trying to intentionally keep part of their audience away from USUM.

Typically 3rd versions sell 7-8 million copies and core pairs sell 15-17 million each. That means 3rd versions lean more towards competitive and veteran players.

I'm thinking there is something about USUM that is good for us but it's something GF doesn't want casuals around.
>>
>>33126368
I doubt it's anything special, It's probably so mediocre that there's nothing left to reveal about it.
>>
>>33126466
This. When ORAS had nothing interesting to reveal except for new megas, it wasn't to "keep the content secret", it was because the game actually had no interesting content.
>>
Because pokemon go makes more money
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-go-helped-propel-the-pokemon-companys-net-/1100-6450452/
>>
It's weird that we're a little under 4 months away from USUM and yet we've gotten nothing in terms of info.
>>
>>33125152
>Announcing a switch Pokemon mainline game
They only did that because nintenbabys and switchfags went full on autism complaining because USM wasn't on Switch

>Promoting pokken dx more
It's being released before USM

>Pokemon go events and legendary's
GF doesn't handle that

>Pokemon gold and sliver VC
What about it? People wanted it so they're releasing it.

>USM is a after thought. It's been 51 days without news.
That just shows how much they have to show, it being a "third" version means they have even less to spoil.
>>
>>33125152
>Announcing a Switch game
Because of the uproar from Switchfags, though all it did was change it so there was an uproar from Anti-Switchfags
>Promoting Pokken more
Because its coming out first and helps double to promote Switch
>Pokemon go events
Anniversary
>Gold and Silver VC
They also announced RBY VC alongside SM, whats your point?
>>
>>33126368
All of this post is wrong. Third versions sell less because only less casual players are interesting in replaying the same game with minor updates. Do you really think a business really wants to keep their product away from buyers for any reason? Third versions sell less but that's the compromise of saving development and labor on tweaking something already made.

There's just not much to show so theyre waiting until closer to release to start showing content.
>>
>>33126486
And how does that benefit Game Freak?
>>
>>33127506

It benefits TPC who orders GF around.
>>
>>33125152
It's another "Let's cry about no news" thread

Here's your (you), retard
>>
Let me add USM is not the game used for 2018 world championships
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.