[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funnest way to play through Moon that isn't nuzlocking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1496060106237.png (397KB, 1785x243px) Image search: [Google]
1496060106237.png
397KB, 1785x243px
Funnest way to play through Moon that isn't nuzlocking?
Full autism ideas accepted.
Pic related.
>>
>>33120363
Pls respond I want to have with Pokemon again.
It has gotten so stale for me and I still haven't been able to play the copy of Moon my bf surrendered to me.
>>
Each trial lets you catch 1 more Pokémon to use in the next.
You can only use Pokémon caught on the island to finish the trial on that island.
Every trial you beat retire that Pokémon and catch another 1 + the number of trials you've defeated on that island + the island number. Use any of the Pokémon you beat on the last island to do the rival fight on the entrance to the new island, but don't do any trials with the old team.
Every grand trial only have 3 Pokémon like the leaders.
When you reach Mount Lanakila pick any of the 38 Pokémon that have beat a trial to form a 6 to take on the E4 with.

It goes like this:
Melemele
1st trial - take 2 Pokémon in and when you've beat it retire that Pokémon (level 11 max)
Grand trial - take 3 Pokémon in and when you've beat it retire those Pokémon (level 15 max)

Akala
2nd trial - take 2 Pokémon in (level 20 max)
3rd trial - take 3 Pokémon in (level 22 max)
4th trial - take 4 Pokémon in (level 24 max)
Grand Trail - take 3 Pokémon in (level 27 max)

Ula'Ula
5th trial - take 4 Pokémon in (level 29 max)
6th trial - take 5 Pokémon in (level 33 max)
Grand trial - take 3 Pokémon in (level 39 max)

Poni
7th trial - take 5 Pokémon in (level 45 max)
Grand trial - take 4 Pokémon in (level 48 max)
>>
>>33120363
You can o lay catch a total of 5 mons, meaning you have to release mons to catch new ones. This can be done as a nuzlocke
>>
>>33120706
She said fun, not horrificly boring-grindy
>>
>>33120780
>she
bf =/= girl, lad
It's not bad if you check the level of wild Pokémon in the game and the amount of variety the areas with the most Pokémon have more opportunities to use a new team
>>
File: masuda (2).png (236KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
236KB, 336x418px
>>33120363
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.