[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here a Chad that likes playing Pokemon in their tiny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1443393099675.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443393099675.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
Anyone else here a Chad that likes playing Pokemon in their tiny amount of free time? The girls think it's cute and nerdy for me.
>>
You are despicable, OP. You come here and brag to virgins about the girls you've been with, and you're probably lying too.
>>
>>33119766
Not lying, my man. Just seeing if there were any others like me.
>>
>>33119664
You're not a Chad. You're just a cunt.
>>
>>33119664
Why would a Chad come to /vp/? Is it really that hard to find places to talk about Pokemon online? Or did you reach Chadhood after you started browsing?
>>
>>33119795
If you're not a virgin you shouldn't be on this forum. How dare you come here and brag about your sex life to us incels. It's like going up to a starving man and bragging about the feast you just ate.
>>
>>33119813
NeoGAF wasn't responding to my question so I got bored and posted here.
>>33119816
the fuck is an incel
>>
>be at restaurant for lunch
>see girl playing GO
>say hey aren't you playing Pokemon
>she stutters and says yes d-do you play
>tell her that GO is trash and all her favorites are shitmons
>I can smell the pussy juices as she tenses up
>tell her that I don't play pokemon go
>I only played red in the 90's and it sucks now especially black and white
>she then asked lemme guess you loved charizard
>she began to determine if I was a beta
>tell her no bitch my favorite was Farfetch'd
>she ripps her clothes off and jumps on my 10 inch benis right there in the city streets and rode it all night
>cuck husbandcomes out actoss the street with some gay ass sun and moon shirt as I rail his oneitis in front of him
>his fustration makes my cock harder
>we then use his tears for anal lube
>walk away after busting 4 fat nuts
>beta husband continues to cry while his wife gives him a half hearted apology looking at me longingly
>walk away to make a shitpost on /vp/
>>
>>33119816
>>33119766
>>
>>33119839
Involuntary celibates.
Basically a group of people that view women as objects and then screech autistically when they refuse to go out with them.
>>
>>33119664
post photo chad
>>
I once had a gf that liked Pokemon, Is that Chad enough?
>>
Hell yeah, OP. Stacy challenged me to a battle. Told her if I won she had to to anal.
Then I just let my Gyarados sweep.
>>
>>33119664
i'd call you a lying bitch, but then again my chad-ish cousin loves playing heart gold more than any other pokemon game. but he hates pizza, hence chad-"ish."
>>
>>33119919
eh i was with it until the ntr
>>
File: masuda (2).png (236KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
236KB, 336x418px
>>33119664
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.