[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What aspects of the Pokemon games do you think is the hardest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 20102_697-0.png (59KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
20102_697-0.png
59KB, 300x300px
Gym Leaders?
Titles?
Evil Teams?
Rivals?
Cover Legends?
>>
the games are cookie cutter.

probably just the pokemon designs.
>>
>>33118580
Pokemon designs, definitely. Everything else is just pretty much using the same template, and the writing doesn't need to be a masterpiece either.
>>
The waifus
>>
>>33118580
Evil Teams, because they're going to keep pushing the envelope until they run out of shit to cover.
>Mob stealing Pokemon, regular criminal stuff
>Control over Land and Sea
>Control over Space and Time
>shit what do we now can't go beyond the universe so time to whip out the more mature stuff
>Conflict of Pokemon Submission remedied by an evil boss to make the decision easier
>Conflict of Existence with a Eugenics Mindset
>thanks for the idea Ohmura we ran out of shit to do with this universe but what about another universe?!
>Interdimensional Being Invasion and the whole idea of Invasive vs. Native Crookedness
>>
>>33118742
I agree with this. Coming up with interesting new themes/conflicts with villainous teams is hard. Same with legendary Pokémon honestly. Coming up with different things for them to represent must be difficult now.
>>
>>33118580
How to "cone" something?
>>
>>33118580
Cover legends. I think they said this during x and y hype season. It took them 18 months to finalize their designs.
>>
>>33118580
starters and legends according to the game staff themselves
>>
File: masuda (2).png (236KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
236KB, 336x418px
>>33118580
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.