[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me all these formats? except OU-UU-RU-NU-PU-LC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 3e3.jpg (166KB, 881x661px) Image search: [Google]
3e3.jpg
166KB, 881x661px
Can someone explain to me all these formats? except OU-UU-RU-NU-PU-LC those already know what they are
>>
>>33118553
all the other formats are dead, or played by retards.
>>
>>33118553
I'm pretty sure you could Google them and find pages on Smogon explaining what they are.
>>
>>33118553
The ones with "Random" in the name are the only ones that require skill.

Now wait one fucking second, they have gen 3 and 4 randoms now?
>>
>>33118553
Play Hackmons Cup, shit is inredibly fun. Everything has random moves, abilities and items and they can get everything, even stuff non-legal ingame.
>>
File: r2xqykluyiz7r6omxcje.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
r2xqykluyiz7r6omxcje.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>33118553
Everything that says SM Singles and SM Doubles is pretty self explanatory.
>Anything Goes: No rules other than the infinite battle and that all of your Pokémon must be legal.
>Ubers: All Pokémon allowed except for Mega Fug. Alos, Evasion, Sleep Clause, Sleep Trapping and other rules still aplly
>CAP: Create a Pokémon. Pretty simple. OU with fanmade Pokémon
>Custom Game:You can do literally anything. Ditto with Explosion and Adaptability as an ability? Go for it
>Everything under SM Doubles should be obvious

OM means Other Metagames. Metagames created by the community. Each Month, two are selected, one by popular vote and one from the OM leaders.
>The OM of the month change every month (duh) So I would reccomend you that you check the OM Sub Forum at Smogon.

The "Other Metagames" are permanent during this gen at least. Evry gen they add some news add take out some old ones
>Balanced Hackmons: You can "hack" your Pokémon. Giving them Permanent megas, any ability or move,etc. There are some rules tho
>1v1: Bring 3 mons, pick one to figth
>Monotype: All your mons must share a type
>Mix and Mega: You can run 6 megas if you want. Also, all megastones work with all Pokémon (except the banned ones)
>Almost Any Ability: What the name says. You can give Almost any Ability to all of your Pokémon
>Sketchmons: Each Pokémon has acces to ONE free "hacked" move
>Hidden Type: All Pokémon have 3 types, that third type corresponding to the Pokémon hidden pwer type
>BH Doubles: Balanced Hackmons doubles
>Theorymon: What if X Pokémon had Y move? The Metagame

>Gen-Next OU: Check "The World of Game Mods" here

http://www(dotgoeshere)smogon(dotgoeshere)com/smog/issue28/obscure_metagames

The rest are randomized metas and old gens

Pic unrelated
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.