[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will nintendo release all main old pokemon games to 3ds? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-07-25-07-54-06.png (230KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-25-07-54-06.png
230KB, 480x800px
Will nintendo release all main old pokemon games to 3ds? I'm talking about esmerald, crystal, firered, leafgreen. Will we have all of them in only portable? So, I'm worry because we almost are on 2018 and 3ds will die. Why is nintendo so retard? Put you opinion bellow
>>
Crystal, possibly. GBA VC isn't even officially a thing on the 3DS and with the Switch taking over I doubt that's going to change.
>>
>3DS will die
Really? They said they'll have it coexist.

I know they said it with the GBA and DS too, but the DS sold like a motherfucker and blew the GBA the fuck out. The Switch has what, 4m sales? Compared to the 3DS's established 60m or so?
>>
>>33117074
But anon, you already can have all Pokémon games on the 3DS. Just hack it.
1st gen: Official GB VC.
2nd gen: Unofficial GBC VC with the patch to be able to trade with gen1.
3rd gen: Unofficial GBA VC with the save glitch patch.
4th gen+: Official cartridges work on it. BW needs the experience patch if using a flashcart.

>>33118757
>Really? They said they'll have it coexist.
Don't believe what they say, believe what they do.
They're planning on having the 3DS run for at least another year, with the release of the N2DSXL and USUM as well as other games. That said, they're clearly putting the focus on the Switch, trying to get it more fleshed-out with games before dumping the 3DS.
The 3DS WILL be dumped, but they'll keep it around as a fall-back if things go wrong. With the announcement of Pokémon for the Switch, though, I don't think it won't succeed.
>>
>>33118880
>Don't believe what they say
okay, guess I won't believe Pokémon Switch is being worked on right now
>>
Nintendo is absolutely fucking retarded for never doing official GBA and DS virtual console on 3DS.
>>
>>33117074

No. Huge waste of time and space.
Buy the Nintendo Switch instead of replying on outdated devices such as 3DS, DS and etc.
>>
I hope there saving gba vc for switch next year. Release ruby and sapphire on switch after putting gen 3 mons in Pokemon go next year

Fuck the 3ds
>>
>>33118895
>Game Freak and Nintendo are the same company
>>
>>33118757
Don't be naive. Clearly you're new, but I'll be nice just this once.
Systems will always have less then the previous. If you wanted to argue the higher install base of an old gen means it should stay there, you could easily say the same for staying on the DS instead of moving to the 3DS. And then there's the consideration that's 4 million after 4 months vs 60 million after around 78 months.
Consoles dying to make way for new systems is just how the game works. They will pretend that their old systems aren't be replaced so people who are young and stupid will keep buying it right up until they end production.
>>
>>33117074
More like shitendo
>>
>>33118880
If the Switch starts tanking like the WiiU did after the first year, the 3DS will be kept alive and maybe even get a sequel.
>>
The 3DS needs to die. I'm by no means a graphicsfag but the 3DS's resolution was an eyesore in 2011 and it's even more of an eyesore now. And modern games require a lot more resources to create and Nintendo simply can't support two different consoles at once anymore. I'd much rather they focus all their games on one platform (the Switch) rather than releasing a 3DS successor and both of them ending up with barely any games.

As for the GBA games getting release on the eShop, I highly doubt that will happen. The 3DS can't handle a GBA emulator up to Nintendo's standard, the ambassador games were pretty much pretending to be a DS playing GBA games and they completely shut off the 3DS's usual OS features. If GBA emulation does come to the 3DS then it will be New 3DS only. And if they were going to do that, they would have done it alongside the release of SNES VC on the N3DS.
>>
>>33118952
>you could easily say the same for staying on the DS instead of moving to the 3DS
... But they did that. Gen 5?
>>
>>33119018
And gen 7 is the 3DS equivalent to gen 5? whats your point bringing up gen 5?
>>
>>33118952
>4 million after 4 months vs 60 million after around 78 months.
You got me. 4 million is now more than 60 million, of course the next games will be on the Switch. What was I thinking.
>>
>>33119105
Game freak fucked up by not releasing x and y on the 130 million unit DS. So much sales lost
>>
>>33119012
this.

Samus return or USUM still loking good but we need to move.
>>
I don't understand why people still want 3ds shit

The switch has the power as a Wii u in undocked mode and 2x the power of Wii u docked.

Much more powerful than the 3ds
>>
>>33117074
>why is Nintendo so retard?
Because they don't want money.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.