[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard some people speculating that in USUM we didnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: usum.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px)
usum.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
I've heard some people speculating that in USUM we didnt just moved in to Alola because the surfoard is outside and the garage is now open so it probably means we've been living in Alola, at least for a while. That would imply that maybe its a sequel or even some other time

However after going through the trailer frame by frame you can notice that the boxes are still on the veranda on the right side of the screenshot. So the mom was probably just a lot less lazy about unpacking. Couple it with the fact that its the very same house and we're picking our starter and we can for sure rule out sequel and the protag being Alola-native.
>>
>>33116231
Alternate Alola
>>
>>33116241
Well at least in the same way Platinum was Alternate Sinnoh and Emerald was alternate Hoenn
>>
>>33116231
>maybe it's a sequel
>maybe

It's already confirmed it's a sequel,
>>
File: Lucario_1.jpg (64KB, 500x369px)
Lucario_1.jpg
64KB, 500x369px
>>33116255
When was this confirmed? The only thing I remember is that USM has an alternate story.
>>
>>33116255
Its not idiot
>>
>>33116255
Where?
From what I've seen it's an alternate story on a different timeline
>>
>>33116264
>LucarioMaster5000
>tripfag
Fucking kill yourself holy shit
>>
>>33116272
>different timeline
It never said its a different timeline.

Its the same time but just told in a different way like Crystal, Emerald and Platinum
>>
>>33116278
Is something wrong? You seem disturbed.
>>
>>33116255
>its already confirmed it's a sequel
You mean its already confirmed its a third version. The official website makes no implication of sequel, but every implication of third version.
>>
Oh dear Arceus, you just have to follow Pökémon patterns

One new game in the same region >>> Improved version of the old games

A set of two new games in the same region >>> sequel (and if there's any doubt, the trailer clearly says it's a different story)

When does GF not follow their patterns?
>>
>>33116297
>Oh dear Arceus
delete your existence
>>
>>33116297
Wow look at that idiot
>same house
>picking starter
>ITS A SEQUEL GUYS, BECAUSE THERE ARE TWO GAMES, THATS THE DECIDING FACTOR

wew lad
>>
>>33116297
>When does GF not follow their patterns
Oh good, it was just bait. I was afraid someone was really this retarded for a second.
>>
>>33116297
>and if there's any doubt, the trailer clearly says it's a different story
Alternate you fucking retard we've been over this.

>Oh dear Arceus
Kill yourself.
>>
>>33116306
So you didn't pick a starter in BW2 right?
And when did they say that's MC's house? he could just be there hanging around.
>>
>>33116327
>And when did they say that's MC's house? he could just be there hanging around.
R E T A R D
>>
>>33116327
>So you didn't pick a starter in BW2 right?
In the same place as the original? No you didn't.
>And when did they say that's MC's house? he could just be there hanging around.
Are you braindead?
>>
>>33116327
they said that by showing the starting scene of your character's close-up in your own room just like sm
>>
File: 1480529711851.png (55KB, 500x500px)
1480529711851.png
55KB, 500x500px
>>33116255
wow, you're a special kind of stupid. Great bait tho
>>
>>33116571
Ok ok I admit it was bait but what's so wrong? board is slower than Shuckle and nothing interesting or funny is being posted, at least I tried.
>>
I love how everyone is acting like a dick without thinking about how it could be a sequel. Not defending the other ass hats, but jeez lighten up. I mean think about it. What if Ulola is the Alola you take Nebby from, which is why Necrozma is now the legendary. And when you finally go to the alternate world, its the SM Alola a couple of years later. So its both a platinun style game, but the post game is B2W2. Ulola has trials as its still the same region but SM Alola has progressed ahead some years and thats were you do the actual league. The protags of the games are actuall Faller Sun and Faller Moon in the main timeline.
>>
>>33116571
>special kind of stupid
should we call it verlisify?
>>
>>33116852
Because thats way too complicated. People had crazy ass theories about SM aswell. At the end of the day the plot of SM was very simple and all the theries went down the drain.

As seen in the picture its pretty much just slightly different alola.

"Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon have been powered up with new additions to the story and features from Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon."

There. These games are "powered up" versions of SM with some new additions here and there.
>>
>>33116444
literally answers a question with, 'not in the same place'
has trouble imagining this game cant start in a different location.
>>
>>33116231
>a sequel
They said it is an alternative universe. Did you even watch the direct?
>>
>>33116910
I did. But you'll find plenty of idiots in here and in any other Pokemon community that still claim its a a sequel
>>
Literally nothing has been confirmed about anything. Why do you retards keep arguing over what the game "clearly" is?
>>
>>33116940
>Literally nothing has been confirmed about anything
Region is confirmed to be alola
you live in the same house
starters are Rowlet, Litten and Popplio

"Nothing was confirmed" my ass
>>
>>33116951
All of those are no-brainers for a third version. So yes, we got nothing.
>>
>>33116289
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>33116255
Is not. Is the exact same game with a alternative story. A sequel is B&W 2 that literelly takes place 2 years later after the events of B&W
>>
It's a alternative universe not a sequel
>>
As well as platinum is a sequel for DP, and Emerald to RS or Crystal to GS.

I know this board is full of 15yos, but ffs, the fucking direct said "it's an alternate story with new features".
BW2 are sequels, because they were implied to be sequels from the beginning, WITH A FUCKING 2.
It's the same fucking game but with a new hat, they have been doing this since gen 1, nothing new, get it over.
>>
Fuck Gen 5 and it's true sequels, now newfags without experience of a third game are saying shit everywhere.
>>
>>33116951
>Can enter in nearly every house since gen 1 without even asking.
>Thinks this is MC's house just because he's standing there and the camera plays around him.
>>
>>33119159
Wow.
>>
>>33116252
Right, except those still had Dawn and May as the protags.
>>
Would YOU move to Hawaii and not bring a Surfboad?
>>
>>33116306
Implying SunMoon MC stays in Alola forever, just like the protag from the live action trailers.
>>
>>33122194
I mean, he was in Kanto.
So, technically you are right.
>>
>>33120483
These protas look pretty much the same as the originals with just slightly different hairstyles
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.