[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>receive egg from daycare lady >run around for half an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (101KB, 784x736px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
101KB, 784x736px
>receive egg from daycare lady
>run around for half an hour trying to hatch the egg
>since its taking so long I start thinking its a special egg
>suddenly realize I never put the egg in my party
>>
Imbecile.
>>
>>33114612
This would never happen if they didn't let you take eggs with a full party. Why the fuck can't you take the pokemon out of the daycare with a full party but they let you take the egg out? Its bullshit and they probably knew it would lead to shit like this.
>>
>>33114605
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>33114605
>tfw this used to happen to me a lot in Black2
>>
>>33114605
What is with this picture? Is it a new meme? Is it the same person? I don't understand, did I miss something?
>>
>>33114707
One, two...
Oh sorry. I was counting how many genders there are.
>>
The only thing 'special' here is the education class you belong in.
>>
File: Petergriffin.jpg (9KB, 171x287px) Image search: [Google]
Petergriffin.jpg
9KB, 171x287px
You think thats bad I just spent the last day and half breeding a team to replay Moon with and then find out that I can't put eggs or items in Pokebank after I already bred a team and wasted my time giving a bunch of pokemon items to hold.
>>
>put a Nidorino and a Nidorina in the daycare
>run back and forth for ages waiting for the day care man to give me an egg
Fuck you too, Gamefreak
>>
>>33115981
Just put in a Nidoran female, it just works.
>>
>>33115389
Keep going.
>>
>>33116061
I know. But that doesn't change the fact that not allowing Nidorina to breed is retarded as hell and easy to forget about when you haven't played in some time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.