[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Farmland region

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I was thinking of making a Dex (just a dex, not a game) of a mostly rural region, and i need help with the mons. Some official Pokemon like Tauros, Miltank, Grumpig, Torchic, and Farfetch'd are a must. But what about the fakemon? I was thinking of

>grass horse starter
>not sure about the fire and water starters
>chicken -> hen harrier early bird, normal/flying
>field mouse -> possum early rodent, normal/ghost
>turkey secondary bird, dark/flying
>honeybee early bug, bug/psychic
>bull, fighting
>boar, fire/ground
>wheat -> bread, grass
>crow -> vulture, ghost/flying

Anything else?
>>
>>33113632
I'd play it
>>
I've been bored and entertaining the idea that we need a legendary Poison type, maybe that is what your region can have as a sort of hidden boss type monster.
An embodiment of the rancid decay and filth of humanity that naturally accumulates over time, something that just is so toxic and poisonous that its mere existence starts polluting the area around it.
It had lived for a very long time, the people who discovered it had to resort to trapping the monster in a large concrete pit that was sealed off.
It resembles a large fungal-like slug, slightly humanoid slender upper body with long dangly arms that it uses to pull itself along the ground with suction cups on its fingers.
On its head, it has a bulbous wart covered, almost hairy-like bell mushroom head. Underneath all that is its mouth, much similar to a whale, no teeth, but strange hairs and tendrils inside it.
The creature would be either Poison/Psychic, or even more disturbingly Poison/Fairy type.
I dunno how well it would fit in, but I really wanted to throw it in and see what you'd think.
The side-effect of an industrial city accidentally producing something that they couldn't contain any longer.
>>
>>33114710
>or even more disturbingly Poison/Fairy type.

fairies in mythology range from mischievous to absolute fucking evil, a Poison/Fairy Pokemon would make sense.
>>
>>33114710
>>33114832

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuckelavee

>The nuckelavee's breath was thought to wilt crops and sicken livestock, and the creature was held responsible for droughts and epidemics on land despite its being predominantly a sea-dweller.
>>
>>33114832
>>33114866
Oh, I like both of these ideas.
I thought about a corrupted fae, but the idea of an already seemingly evil poisonous fairy Pokemon just seems so deliciously perfect.
Plus, an inspiration of the Nuckelavee is even more so right.
A creature that lives mostly in the seas, when it comes upon land, its body naturally starts to radiate poisonous fumes and toxins over its surroundings.
Thinking on that, I love the idea that it just comes on land to hunt for food or for some random unknown reason.
Every so many years, it just shows up, wipes out local crops, causes terrible epidemics, and just terrorizes the area before leaving just as strangely as it appeared.
There can be an urban legend for the player when they come into the region about the monster, and later on, they can encounter it, get chased by it in the night, and maybe capture or defeat it to help defend the townsfolk.
>>
>>33113632
Make the bull the fire starter for ebin Zodiac meme
Best choice for a water starter would be a duck as you posted. Another option could be common pisciculture fish, like a literal catfish or an eel
>>
>>33114710
>>33115002
This is a good idea. Maybe it could live isolated from the farms, but the evil team is trying to take it out from its hidden location and bringing it to the farmland so the crops and livestock begin to die.

>>33115139
What about the types, tho? Fire/Steel and Water/Fighting maybe?
>>
>>33114832
>>33114866
Sorry, didn't read these, but i really like the ideas
>>
>>33113632
A Dark/Fairy Fox that evolves into a kitsune.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.