[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never find a qt girlfriend that loves Pokémon as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_7317.jpg (17KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7317.jpg
17KB, 500x269px
>You will never find a qt girlfriend that loves Pokémon as much as you do
>You'll never have fun discussions about your favorite mons
>You'll never have fun battles with her and trade between both versions instead of buying both versions yourself.
Are we cursed? Are we just born to suffer?
>>
Joe does.

Well, she's not exactly cute, but she covers the rest of the points.
>>
>implying i don't
>>
>>33111125
I ain't exactly looking for a supermodel. I have a broad definition of cute. That isn't fucked up is it?
>>
>>33111144
It's fucked up that you think this is fucked up.
>>
>know a cute nerd girl who likes pokemon
>she's also a brony

What do?
>>
>>33111160
>Girl

>Brony

I don't think that word means what you think it means
>>
>>33111180
Would you refer pegasister
>>
File: yeah okay.png (72KB, 461x231px) Image search: [Google]
yeah okay.png
72KB, 461x231px
I had one, but there was a bit of a snag.

Plus she chimped out on me for playing Moon when it dropped 12 days early. In the end, not all it's cracked up to be.
>>
>>33111160
Stop being a faggot, watch the show, keep playing pokemon, enjoy both, marry her, have kids named after ponies and pokemon, Who wouldn;t want to name his kid Fluttershy Lucario?
>>
>>33111108
>>33111111
you'll find one. they're out there. probably.............
>>
>>33111108
>You will never find a qt girlfriend that loves Pokémon as much as you do
After a long and serious relationship (4 years) I realized it's way better, more calm, and more enjoyable to just be single.

>You'll never have fun discussions about your favorite mons
I don't have favorites I like them all equally. There might be a few that I like less, but that doesn't make the others more favorite.

>You'll never have fun battles with her and trade between both versions instead of buying both versions yourself.
Battle spot and showdown exist for battles and gts for trades, also r/pokemontrades is pretty fast if I want to trade evolve something or get a Pokémon that is hard to find on the gts.
>>
File: KapuLele.png (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
KapuLele.png
149KB, 500x500px
>>33112607
>just because it's less centralizing, doesn't mean it's less centralizing
>>
Tf? Did Mewtwo from the first movie have a son?
>>
>>33111108
I pretty much have this except the fun battles. We have battles its just not so fun because I stomp her dick into the dirt everytime
>>
>>33111607
I laughed hard. Then I worried.
>>
>>33111108
>gf isn't into pokemon as much as I am, but she humors me
>>
>>33111108

You could probably find an ugly gf that likes pokemon as much as you.
>>
>>33111108
I did. We're going to finish the Alola dex together by trading the last version exclusive ultrabeast
>>
>>33112853
That's from the first movie.
>>
Uh. Yeah I do. Our 3 year old plays it too
>>
File: sabley.png (153KB, 342x594px) Image search: [Google]
sabley.png
153KB, 342x594px
>>33111108
>tfw have that girl
>tfw feelings that I should grow out of mons
>tfw don't want to die only having ever boned one girl
>tfw im an ungrateful scumfuck who's going to ruin his own life
>>
>>33111480
If you find a cute Pokégirl and you don't have the COMMON FUCKING DECENCY to start your adventure with her, you don't deserve her anyways.
>>
File: 1469358453545.jpg (22KB, 300x373px) Image search: [Google]
1469358453545.jpg
22KB, 300x373px
>>33111108
>browsing online dating matches
>find a 7/10 who's also really into Pokemon
>send her a message about Sun and Moon (still prerelease season)
>says she's excited for Team Skull and still working on filling up her AS National Dex
>I'm doing the same thing before Sun and Moon come out
>ask her if she's up for trading pokemon and phone numbers
>no response

Probably asked for her number too soon. Could have been worse though I could have nicknamed a Pokemon she wanted for trade as "CanIGetUr#?"
>>
File: gotlaidbeedlebadeedlebadeedle.gif (2MB, 320x245px) Image search: [Google]
gotlaidbeedlebadeedlebadeedle.gif
2MB, 320x245px
>>33115204
Hey man that's not embarrassing
You asked a chick out and she turned you down, it's a necessary part of finding someone, you gotta try
More girls are down to hang with you and bang with you than you think, you just gotta ask to get the ball rolling. The dudes always gotta ask but sometimes the ask is all it takes y'know
>>
>>33115161
Did you not see that pic? She was already married.
>>
>>33115261
Yeah, to a marine, no less.
>>
File: 1460368322230.jpg (97KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1460368322230.jpg
97KB, 500x510px
>>33115256
Thanks anon. I figured I jumped the shark by asking for a number too early since most times when a girl isn't interested they won't even respond to the first message. Though other times I've had girls give me a number and we started chatting the same night. It's a turbulent experience of finding the right one in the wild (more like SMT's demon negotiations than just finding a poke with the right ability and nature) and the mind games of when to respond and ask for more details, but I'm in a comfortable spot by myself right now so maybe some other time.
>>
>>33115339
Anna?
>>
>>33111108
>You'll never have fun battles with her and trade between both versions instead of buying both versions yourself
What world would I not be buying multiple copies of both games in even with such a girlfriend? It's certainly not this one.
>>
>>33111108
I discussed about pokemon with tons of cute girls
I'm gay thought, so no interested :^)
>>
>>33112853

No. That's Mewtwo as a baby.
>>
>>33117914
Hey, I dig cute boys, what's up?
>>
>giving a fuck about holes
You can blindfold yourself and fall into five on the way home.
>>
>>33111108
yes, and yes.

what, you wanted an optimistic response?
>>
>>33111108
>Falling for the 3dpd meme
2d or bust
>>
File: DEEGAJaUMAA6zqk.jpg (28KB, 446x434px) Image search: [Google]
DEEGAJaUMAA6zqk.jpg
28KB, 446x434px
>>33111108
Wow. It's almost like you've never been to a con before. Seriously.
>Go to a con.
>Dress nice.
>Talk to qts.
>Get phone number/laid.

Or if you're looking for something long term and not long distance. Try online dating.
>Clean yourself up.
>Take some nice pictures.
>Write a nice profile
>get GF
Don't get discouraged if the first few dates don't go so well. Just keep trying.

Another approach and I hate to say it would be to try Pokemon Go. Chances are they will be normies and only know the first 150, but you can always introduce them to the others.
>>
You could get a boyfriend
>>
>>33117847
Nope
>>
>>33111108
>>You will never find a qt girlfriend that loves Pokémon as much as you do
Good, me liking Pokemon is enough, i don't wany a girlfriend who is a nerd and likes cringe things. Same with my kid. I will do everything humanly possible to make him not discover anime, videogames and pokemon
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.