[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think they should bring back all the Legends in USUM? It makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Think they should bring back all the Legends in USUM?
It makes sense if the want to let us fill the dex in Gen 7

The could use the Ultra Space as a means to take us to locations where we can battle them, or just scatter them around Alola

Also they could make Mew,Celebi and Jirachi avaliable like Deoxys was in ORAS
>>
>>33103518
>It makes sense if the want to let us fill the dex in Gen 7

Anon, there won't be no National Dex in USUM.
>>
>>33103591
Guide book says otherwise
There's over a hundred pages added, atleast 30 of those are national dex
>>
bump with some theories

Mew can be an event where they let us go back to Faraway Island, maybe we can discover the Old Sea Chart under a truck as a nod to the infamous rumor

Celebi can be unlocked after we catch all the Johto Legends, maybe we find it in Lush Jungle where it takes us on a time traveling trip like in HGSS

Jirachi can be an event where we go up to space like in ORAS, or maybe we discover it after it comes down in a meteorite, they can tie it with Deoxys somehow since it's pretty similar

Save Darkrai onwards for DP remakes next gen
>>
>>33103518
They should but make the legendaries available post game with a little side story to give us something to do.
>>
>>33103518
>Think they should bring back all the Legends in USUM?
Didn't they just do this with ORAS? Not to mention giving away all the ultra-rare ones last year?
>>
File: legends_by_esepibe (1).jpg (324KB, 1600x821px) Image search: [Google]
legends_by_esepibe (1).jpg
324KB, 1600x821px
>>33106149
This
Even if it's something minor, they have a great chance to bring in some great story additions and lore

Maybe all the Legendaries traveled to Alola because they sensed an incoming invasion from the Ultra Beasts, and arrived to defend the world, they implied that's what Zygarde was doing there anyways

It could be a good way to work Eusine, Cynthia, Steven, etc. into the plot too
>>
>>33106157
They did,
they were in ORAS so you could complete the national dex between that and X/Y

They could do it again now so you can finish the dex in Gen 7, and third versions/sequels like to cram in a ton of legends anyway
>>
>>33103518
I'm betting they'll make Diancie show up in Ten Carat Hill, along with the Diancite
>>
>>33106229
>implying they don't want to shill the bank.
>>
I feel like legendaries are becoming way too easy to get.
>>
>>33106295
I can see that

If they're going to spread them over the region, there's no shortage of places they can go, like Moltres can be in Wela Volcano, Zapdos in the Power Plant, and Articuno on Mt. Lanakila

Rayquaza and Deoxys can be on Mt. Hokulani,

I can see Entei, Suicune, Raikou and Ho-oh all be on Malie Garden, maybe you catch the trio first to unlock Ho-oh, though they may or may not do that since GSC is coming out on Virtual Console, hopefully they do for completions sake
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.