[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the anime skip her? Did Gamefreak make a Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: 1482460712106.png (94KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1482460712106.png
94KB, 390x390px
Why did the anime skip her? Did Gamefreak make a Pokemon 2lewd for them?
>>
saving it for Plumeria
>>
>>33100602
I dunno
It's like removing trials captain and Ash not doing the all trials...everything is dumb in the SM anime.
Salazzle is going to appear with Plumeria anyway.
>>
>>33100602

1. Kiawe already has a Firium-Z and they don't want two main characters with the same Z-Crystal

2. Salazzle can debut with Plumeria later
>>
>>33100622
>It's like removing trials captain and Ash not doing the all trials
Did they really do this? Is it literally just "Ash goes back to school" and nothing else?
>>
And Team Rocket is collecting Z-Crystals too (they got a Darkinium-Z from defeating Totem Raticate), so they could encounter Totem Salazzle and get a Poisonium-Z for Mareanie from it
>>
when i saw this pokemon in game i was really unnerved by how she's fanning her vagina fumes in her idle
>>
>>33100685

- Ash did beat Totem Gumshoos, but the Trial was overseen by Hala. Ilima hasn't appeared yet.
- Ash beat Hala.
- The Brooklet Hill Trial and Totem Wishiwashi was completed by Lana instead, but Ash helped
- The Wela Volcano Park trial doesn't seem to be a thing, but Kiawe did have his own plot there
- Ash will battle Totem Lurantis (next week's episode) with Mallow's help and Olivis (2 weeks away)
>>
>>33100777

*Olivia
>>
>>33100704
The only normal person on this entire website.
>>
>>33100819
I'd say normal people wouldn't imagine that in its idle pose
>>
>>33100826
There wasn't any imagining, that's exactly what she's doing
>>
>>33100685

There's no point in Ash doing all the trials when he doesn't have enough Pokemon to use all the Z-Crystals with

- Normalium-Z can be used with all of his Pokemon currently
- Hala gave him Fightinium-Z, but Tapu Koko swapped it out for an Electrium-Z since he has no Pokemon that know Fighting-type moves
- No Water-types on his team, so Lana does the Wishiwashi trial instead

He'd just end up with a bunch of Z-Crystals he can't use because he has no compatible Pokemon
>>
>>33100845
You mean like ingame?
>>
>>33100831
This.

>Lopunny based on a sex icon, given a wolf-whistle cry, but not particularly sexualized in game
>Gardevoir, Primarina, Glaceon, Lilligant, etc, probably weren't intended to be sexual and just happen to be really feminine

There are only THREE pokémon who I think were actually created to be sexual. Nidoqueen, though I think the mammalries are just supposed to be funny or something; Tsareena, who I think was designed with it in mind, and Salazzle.

Salazzle is the ONLY pokémon who was actually designed to be explicitly sexual. It's not just a lizard that happens to be sexy, it was literally created from the start to be a sexualized lizard that GF wanted you to think was sexy. It's not just a sex icon like Lopunny, its entire design concept and personality is "sexy lizard".

Oh, and Braixen maybe.
>>
>>33100685
Llima, Molayne, Burnet, Acerola and Mina have been retconned out of existence.
>>
>>33100927
>people still think it's L-L-ima
>>
>>33100908

No because we catch a lot of Pokemon while Ash usually only catches five per region (not counting Pikachu) to ensure that each one gets adequate screentime and development

With four supporting characters in addition to the usual protagonist and deuteragonist, it makes more sense to divide the Z-Crystals among them
>>
File: 1495419783327.png (813KB, 736x899px) Image search: [Google]
1495419783327.png
813KB, 736x899px
>>33100927
>Acerola
>>
>>33100845
he has what to use grassium z with though, and yet, it might be mallow that gets it and then ash will get rockium z from olivia for rockruff/lycanroc
>>
>>33100942

He's the one fighting Totem Lurantis, the previews show him using Litten against it
>>
>>33100941
Team rocket has mimikyu, after all.
>>
>>33100934
well, fuck the supporting characters
>>
>>33100826
No I can confirm this, the more I stared at that thing's model, the more it became apparent that it was holding its arm above its croche on purpose. Most "waifumons" generally aren't made to appear sexual or attractive, that's something we all imagine them doing. Salazzle and Tsareena were all made with this intent, they weren't even subtle, especially Tsareena.
>>
>>33100918
It doesn't help that I'm not attracted to females, but I don't understand just what it is about Salazzle that people think is so overwhelmingly sexy? All I see is a lizard with a somewhat feminine design like some of those others you mentioned.
>>
>>33100989
>half lidded eyes
>puffed out chest gives the impression of breasts
>large thighs

This isn't rocket surgery, cakeboy
>>
>>33101015
I acknowledge those are there, but it still doesn't come off as being overtly sexual to me.
>>
>>33100918
>wolf-whistle cry
More like a sexual purr from hentai anime.
>>
>>33100918
>mammalries
>>
>>33100972
They are all more interesting than Satoshi.
>>
>>33101031
Read its dex entries.
>For some reason, only females have been found. It creates a reverse harem of male Salandit that it lives with.
>Filled with pheromones, its poisonous gas can be diluted to use in the production of luscious perfumes.
>>
>>33100602
There is no such thing as a lewd Pokémon.
>>
>>33101184

sounds like mind control instead of something sexual
>>
>>33100985
Game freak isn't perverts.
>>
>>33101103
>steal the spotlight of the mc
obviously
>>
File: 1453085780834.png (592KB, 550x607px) Image search: [Google]
1453085780834.png
592KB, 550x607px
>>33101554
>>
>>33101572

I say let them have some spotlight now, because later on, only Ash and Lillie will be relevant
>>
>>33101533
objectively false
>>
>>33100918
There are only THREE pokémon who I think were actually created to be sexual. Nidoqueen, though I think the mammalries are just supposed to be funny or something; Tsareena, who I think was designed with it in mind, and Salazzle.
>>33100985
>Salazzle and Tsareena were all made with this intent, they weren't even subtle, especially Tsareena.

the fuck you're talking about?, Tsareena was made with a majestic queen in mind, that's why her signature ability is called ''Queenly majesty'', and other than her legs, which seem more to be made for kicking, she has nothing that can be look as ''sexual''

>>33101015
>puffed out chest gives the impression of breasts
She still doesn't have breast

seriously, you guys need to stop watching so much hentai, not everything is sexual
>>
File: judges-you-in-spanish.jpg (43KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
judges-you-in-spanish.jpg
43KB, 640x627px
>>33101547
>harem sounds like mind control instead of something sexual

>>33101641
And you need to stop being such a contrarian. Even "normals" make jokes about these pokémon being sexy when they see them.
>>
This is the same anime that censored olive.
>>
>>33100704
THAT'S what you saw it as?
I always saw it as more of a "bring it on" kind of animation, like Night!Lycanroc, but in her own way.
>>
>>33101641
>and other than her legs, which seem more to be made for kicking
I don't get that at all. Nothing about her legs conveys that, to me.
>>
File: VS_Plumeria_SM.png (34KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VS_Plumeria_SM.png
34KB, 400x240px
>>33104116
>bare shoulders need to be covered for some reason
So how do you think Plumeria is going to be censored, /vp/?
>>
>>33104429
Baggy black T-shirt.
>>
>>33104429
Doesn't Mallow have exposed shoulders?
>>
>>33101641
>Long legs with thigh-high boots
>Evolves after learning Stomp
>Wide hips
>Narrow waist
>Queenly Majesty

Tsareena is Gamefreaks femdom wet dream.
>>
>>33100942
Comedy Relief can use it, although I wonder if that means it won't evolve to use Decidium later on

Starterfags fuck off, I want both of them to reach their final stage
>>
>>33104568
Don't forget her crown being her supposed weak spot, yet she loves to be touched there in Refresh
>>
>>33103336
>And you need to stop being such a contrarian. Even "normals" make jokes about these pokémon being sexy when they see them.
i'm not being a contrarian, i'm just calling this anon on his bullshit about tsareena, just because he thinks with his dick and see how everything could be sexual doesn't mean it they were made with that intention.

>>33104412
>I don't get that at all. Nothing about her legs conveys that, to me.
they're very strong legs

>>33104568
>>Wide hips
>Narrow waist
the ''wide hips'' are that way because it's a ''dress'', same with steenee, though i could see how some people would relate her to femdom since her boots seem to look like latex thigh-high boots.
>>
File: autism-o-meter.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
autism-o-meter.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>33104763
>>
>>33104763
>they're very strong legs
Nothing in the design suggests that at all. It looks like kicking would be very difficult with those.
>>
File: 1480804323533.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1480804323533.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Nothing really matters with Alola's Season, it's pretty clear they wanted to chill out with some SoL shit but now that Gen 8's suddenly on the horizon they're having to speed through Alola while trying to showcase elements from SM and eventually USUM in such a short time, we've only got so long before Hapu's Grand Trial and thus Ash's Graduation.
A league's incredibly unlikely unless they think they have enough time to give Ash two more Pokemon and develop them a bit, and there's still the inevitable in one of his current Pokemon evolving to become his Main Powerhouse, which'll likely happen during Nanu's Grand Trial since he has Rockruff and Litten for Darkium Z to be used, or Totem Mimikyu shows up and he gets Ghostium Z for Rowlet.
>>
>>33104837
>A league's incredibly unlikely unless they think they have enough time to give Ash two more Pokemon and develop them a bit,

Not just the league, they have to do an Aether Foundation/Ultra Beast arc too since that's already been alluded since Lillie's first focus episode, plus they made Lillie a battler instead of doing a straight-up adaptation of her game story
>>
>>33104850
Right, that too.
With what time they have and the fact Lillie's family arc hasn't really moved past the implications of something happening and Gladion showing up, I have a gut feeling Movie21 will break traditions like the games by being the first movie that's 101% canon and relevant to the anime instead of being an AU.
>>
>>33104777
>Nothing in the design suggests that at all. It looks like kicking would be very difficult with those.
she evolves after she learns stomp, and her signature move is trop kick.
>>
>>33100602
Bump
>>
>>33100602
Nah, bring on the lewdmons.
>>
>>33100918
>all this projection
>all this reddit spacing
There's nothing """sexy""" about these animals you furfag
>>
>>33100677

It doesn't matter if Kiawe has a Firium Z, though. Ash needs one for Litten, and they're not going to pass up on the chance for the starters to use Z-Moves of their main type.

>>33100927
It's too early to say Molayne, Acerola, and Mina don't exist.
>>
>>33105001
Yeah. Nothing to do with its design.
>>
>>33106301
>>all this reddit spacing
Found the newfag desperately trying to fit in.
>>
>>33104720

This didn't end well for one of the sides in gen IV. Just a friendly reminder.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.