[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/oc thread. Haven't seen one all week edition. Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170722_230113.png (363KB, 1280x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170722_230113.png
363KB, 1280x686px
/vp/oc thread. Haven't seen one all week edition.

Where the hell is everyone at?

Tott: How do you refresh your imagination juice? I typically go back to replying/watching/reading material related to what I'm working on. But then I usually get so wrapped up in it, I totally it or getting any actual work done.

I restarted Black 2 earlier this week, and I haven't gotten any writing done since. I'm a terrible person.
>>
Are we using this thread then?
>>
>>33098203
Was there another thread? I tried searching but found nothing.
>>
>>33098259
>>33097660

Both threads have a total of 0 replies.
Well besides this conversation
>>
Tell me about your original character
Why does she undertake this adventure?
What does she look like?
What kind of weapon does she use?
Does he have a family waiting for her?
What is her backstory?
Favorite food?
>>
>>33098593
His name is Were-John Candy
A journey to cure his lycanthropy
A fat piece of shit
Claws and Fangs
His family hates him and no woman would touch him
He's a failed actor who contracts lycanthropy
Hamburgers
>>
File: sirius squad.png (100KB, 442x907px) Image search: [Google]
sirius squad.png
100KB, 442x907px
>>33097773
My character is less one I'd write about in terms of an expanded universe kind of deal, and more of a character that I'd try and write for a game itself. Because of this, I usually get into the mood by playing around with teams on Showdown and trying to visualise how I could get it to work with NPC AI.
Battle themes and concept design for preexisting character also help.
>>
>>33098593
his name is Jack tentatively.

To prove his worth and regain his original body.

Normally a male of average height wearing clothes he thinks look cool. He has short spiked black hair because long hair is his sister's deal and also for girls.

I mean. He has claws now. I guess.

A mother and a sister. Also a maybe girlfriend but mostly just a good friend.

He's the typical jerk cursed into a form by a fickle 'god', but instead it's a Manaphy heart-swapping him into a pokemon's body.

The burgers at the local diner are to die for.
>>
>>33098642
>>33099126
That sounds like an absolute train wreck. I'm going to assume you're a troll because if you're being serious, you have to have some degree of mental degradation.
>>
Can we post custom or reimagined regions like last time?
>>
>>33098593
Dan Tuba
Because you can get quite a bit of money by beating people up, and it's legal to.
A big bearded Hiker looking motherfucker.
Fists and a hatchet.
Family is whatever you make of it.
Field Medic turned Back alley doctor
Fried chicken and Curry.
>>
>>33097773
Has it been a month already? Must've lost track of time.
>>
>>33100381
Sure why not
>>
>>33100445
He looks less like a Hiker and more like a Roughneck though.
>>
File: quite nice.png (75KB, 273x334px) Image search: [Google]
quite nice.png
75KB, 273x334px
Oh yea i remember this, maybe the thread will stay up this time instead of getting nuked
>>
>>33100345
Why the fuck are you insulting my OC, you piece of shit?
>>
>>33101218
I mean, this thread still exists.
>>33005459
>>
>>33101346
Well it got archived so,i wouldn't mind posting here though, thanks for showing me might draw a bit of those people so we can get this one started
>>
>>33100345
Oh...uh, in that case I'll come up with something else.
>>
>>33103251
You do that
>>
>>33104317
How does a kid and his Zorua sound? The Zorua often takes the form of the kid and they get into mischief
>>
>>33104401
I feel like the Zoura line is wasted if you're not using it to steal shit
>>
>>33105286
Yeah but he's like...ten years old maybe younger
>>
where are the trap OCs?
>>
I've never had a Pokemon OC but I've had an idea in the back of my head for about a week. Can't decide on the small details though.
They used to be a Pokemon breeder, studying to be a professor/Prof. Assistant, mostly studying what Pokemon can do aside from battling. Their team consists of Pokemon abandoned by trainers for bring different. A Chatot who preferred to learn how to speak than Battle, a Smeargle that's interested in being a web designer, a Kadabra with a lower than average iq, and a neat-freak Porygon that loves organizing data.

While researching, they often looked to a forum of trainers talking about Pokemon and their weird goals. One trainer had an Oddish that wanted to join a Pokemon Baseball team, one trainer had an Exploud that wanted to do ballet.
One day this trainer went on to start a small business to help Pokemon achieve their obscure dreams, using their Chatot as a translator for the Pokemon, Smeargle and Porygon to run their website, and Kadabra to help come up with solutions to the impossible that are often just crazy enough to work
>>
>>33106718
Sounds like it could be an interesting idea, I'd like to see more
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.