[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The post-league There are captains and guzma to face, the fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1497880431951.png (913KB, 1172x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1497880431951.png
913KB, 1172x1202px
The post-league There are captains and guzma to face, the fighting tree (Yes I know this stuff it is of the big bastard of haxx but with the organization one gets out), the Utra- Beast, the buffet baston, the challengers, the only downside is that there's only morimoto, the league and the buffet baston for xp. They should have allowed to re-confront all trainers like that we would not have had this problem. It is not the post-league of SL that is bad in itself is that this type of post-league does not like the vast majority, the only thing missing as I said above is reaffirm The trainers whether protagonist, antagonist or simple trainer
>>
>>33090738
The last two points in that picture doesn't even make sense for BW2. They're sequels, aka. separate games with separate protagonists and separate stories and so on. How the fucking hell is that "glorified DLC"?
>>
>>33090738
You should really revise your post OP, your writing sucks.
>>
>>33091017
And whoever made the image has no idea what the word "irony" means.
>>
>>33090996
People did not believe Game Freak would make actual sequels and the 2 would denote a variant instead. This is a thing that happened.
>>
B2W2 were sequels with a ton of new content and fanservice. USUM are just just third versions, but now SPLIT, ruining the entire point of third versions, and as such will likely have less content individually than a typical third version. Not only that, but they're coming out only a year after Sun and Moon, and going by all the placeholder spots in the SM text dumps, content was purposely removed to be repackaged for a later release so they could justify releasing another game a year later.

This is like if they made Ruby Emerald and Sapphire Emerald.
Ruby Emerald
>Team Magma is the villain and Team Aqua cannot be battled
>Version-exclusives are Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry, Mawile, Zangoose, Solrock, Latios, and Groudon
>Rayquaza comes in and stops Groudon from rampaging
>Some elements from Emerald are included (Mew, Lugia/Ho-Oh, Deoxys, Battle Frontier)

Sapphire Emerald
>Team Aqua is the villain and Team Magma cannot be battled
>Version-exclusives are Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo, Sableye, Seviper, Lunatone, Latias, and Kyogre
>Rayquaza comes in and stops Kyogre from rampaging
>Some elements from Emerald are included (Mew, Lugia/Ho-Oh, Deoxys, Battle Frontier)

Why split it?
>>
>>33091225
How do you know it's just a regular third version?
>>
What your first language OP?
>>
>>33091342
it was described as an alternate story to sm packed with additions to the story and features

That spells 3rd version split in 2 for cash grabs
>>
>>33090738
Wait
What about Guzma?
Draw it out as an image for us.
>>
>>33091985
You can go to Guzma's house and find him there..and learn about his abusive past and then you can fight him on the beach and see that the hoodie he wears has a crossed out skull emblem now

(jus sayin in case this wasnt sarcasm)
>>
>>33091225
>USUM are just just third versions, but now SPLIT
Dude. We know nothing about the game other than a few seconds of gameplay footage.
>>
>>33092096
But you can do this in SM. How is this new to USUM?
>>
>>33092155
Read >>33091969
That is what Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum are.
>>
>>33090738
The difference is that BW were well rounded games, not the best but not the worst, on which BW2 grow on. SM is just shilled garbage on which USM has to make improvements in less than 4 months. You bet.
>>
>>33091969
A sequel is an addition to a story. And when a game makes a multiverse very clear, an "alternate story" to it could mean a lot.

Not saying you're totally wrong, but wait and see.
>>
>>33092238
i was under the impression the OP talked about SM postgame and what shudve been improved
>>33092623
bw2 were explicitly described as sequels as opposed to an alt story...also, the sequels were not an alternate story so they arent the same thing

That said, an alternate story leaves them with an infinite range of options to make a very cool and unique game by making a timelapse happen in the alternate world and showing us what changes, even a gen7.5 if they wanted.... I just don't think in their words, an alternate story means anything more than a 3rd version that is split in 2 this time. DESU that split is what bothers me the most, moreso than anything else we know about these games
>>
>>33091225
>>33091342
>content was purposely removed to be repackaged for a later release so they could justify releasing another game a year later.

exactly
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.