[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been Nuzlocking White, and I got stuck with a Calm-natured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 572Minccino_BW_anime_2.png (103KB, 394x411px) Image search: [Google]
572Minccino_BW_anime_2.png
103KB, 394x411px
I've been Nuzlocking White, and I got stuck with a Calm-natured Minccino with Technician.

I'm sure this thing is going to die horribly, but until then should I run it with Swift or Echoed Voice?
>>
Get a physical move, preferably. Tackle or Cut would hit decently hard with Technician boost.
>>
>>33090299
Attack stat is hindered by Calm nature though, which is why I'm divided between Swift and Echoed Voice.
>>
>>33090340

It's attack stat will still be higher when evolved with a calm nature and technician can make use of bullet seed and rock blast albeit not as well as with its hidden ability.
>>
Why not just catching another or changing its nature in pokegen?
>>
>>33090734
>Nuzlocke

And what other anons said, even with hindering natue, physical will be much higher when evolved, and should still be comparable now.
>>
>>33090413
Ah, I figured Sp. Attack would eventually surpass it seeing as Attack is only a few points higher at level 26. So now the real question is whether I want to waste Heart Scales on a Cinccino that sucks.

>>33090734
Because it's a Nuzlocke run.
>>
>>33090791
heart scales aren't hard to get in bw, you can easily get them from the girl in driftveil
>>
>>33090791
You're ingame dude. 10% loss sucks, but its still a good mon. When you factor the lower IVs and more spread EVs and level advantages natures aren't detrimental in the same way they are competitively.

Give the mon the moves and watch it still wreck face.
>>
>>33090824
That's good to know, thanks. I haven't become that familiar with Unova yet. I'll just roll with the expected set and see how far (M/C)inccino makes it.

Which may not be far since I'm about to change up my rules to make things more challenging. I didn't expect to have 13 available and mostly viable mons by the time I reached Driftveil.
>>
>>33090850
Fair enough, though the poor thing is gonna be severely outclassed as a physical attacker. I've got Adamant Dewott, Lonely Herdier, Lonely Watchog, and Quirky Throh...so that base is pretty well covered lol.
>>
I nuzlocked W2 with a technician Cinccino, I forget the nature, but she kicked ass. Tail slap, bullet seed, rock blast, and wake-up slap for tech-boosted coverage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.