[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>using motion controls to pet your pokemon >>feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon_switch.jpg (101KB, 660x413px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_switch.jpg
101KB, 660x413px
>>using motion controls to pet your pokemon
>>feeling the soft rustle of fur with HD rumble
>>actually throwing the pokeball
>>feeling the creak of a vine, push of a boulder or slice of a cut
>>fishing

Please dont fuck this up Gamefreak
>>
I feel like this kind of shit is just novality. Fun for the first hour. Then gets boring

I rather they waste there energy on actual game play

Battle revolution had that except hd rumble
>>
>>33085929
I don't know if breath of the wild is a good way to judge the motion controls but the fucking apparatus puzzles that use it are shitty.
>>
>>33085929
>forcing waggle

Im starting to see the points of the anti homeconsole party.
>>
>>33085962
this
I hate that gimmicky shit
>>
I fucking hate motion controls.
>>
as long as motion controls are OPTIONAL
>>
It would be neat if they incorporated HD motion/touch controls to add bonuses to in battle effects like when your Pokemon is at max affection. It would only apply during in game battles. You could make certain motions to increase that chance of critical hits or statuses, or to better chance at dodging a move or recovering from a status.
>>
BOTW is an amazing game that's bogged down by shitty motion controls. End this trend.
>>
File: 2.gif (1MB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
1MB, 245x215px
>>33086492
>>
Since we're mostly getting a new eevee evolution in gen 8. Even number gen

I could see it evolve with hd rumble
>>
>>33085929
As long as it's not required, have at it.

I'm a fat fuck who wants nothing to do with motion controls, thanks.
>>
>>33085929
>Fur
A lot of Pokemon I train have scales or aren't based on animals.

>>33086011
Those are shitty because they're physics tests. They just happen to utilize motion controls on top of that.
>>
>>33086492
What the fuck shitty motion controls are you talking about?

Are you so retarded that you couldn't figure out that you can turn off the motion controls?

Also two genders
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.