[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are Pokémon that were introduced in the wrong generation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Aliana_Druddigon.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Aliana_Druddigon.png
2MB, 1566x881px
What are Pokémon that were introduced in the wrong generation? For one, I'd say Druddigon. It has a blatantly European design, and yet it was introduced in Unova instead of PokéFrance, Kalos.
>>
>three musketeers legendaries
>in a region based on new york
>france region in the very next gen

What did Game Freak mean by this?
>>
>>33085494
It's especially strange because Kalos was missing a sublegendary trio. I wouldn't have minded if they included them in the dex, or removed them before Unova released to put them in Kalos.
>>
>>33085451
>>33085494
>>33085581
And yet they decided to hold Gastrodon from what was planned to be Gen 3 into Gen 4. Well, now that just seems wildly inconsistent.

Only thing I can think of is that they didn't know Kalos was next and based on France. I mean, they probably take a vacation for a bit after finishing development on a new generation's game.
>>
>>33085451
You're probably putting way too much stock in this and taking it far too seriously. There was never much rhyme or reason to this. The regions are the only things that were said to be based on real world locations, not the Pokemon accompanying those regions--bar the occasional special case and certain legends. I do think there are some Pokemon that seem out of place in their respective generations, but for different reasons.
>>
>>33085494
That Alola is actually Mexico, because Hawlucha, and that gen 8 will be Norse because Nidhogg
>>
>>33085451
Druddigon was such a waste of potential. Dex entry talks about how heat powers it up and naturally learns fire moves like Flamethrower, but it's not Dragon/Fire. It's aggressive and likes to fight, but it's not Dragon/Fighting. Nope just make it pure Dragon even though Axew line already exists, is better than it in every way, and much easier to find.
>>
>>33085451
druddigon would have had a lot of potential had it now been just a mini-haxorus. hopefully it would obtain a future gen evo or buff of some kind or at least a second typing to make it shine
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.