[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a pact right now: USUM sucks and we finally grow up and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: HE COMETH.png (484KB, 945x565px) Image search: [Google]
HE COMETH.png
484KB, 945x565px
Making a pact right now:
USUM sucks and we finally grow up and out of the shithole that /vp/ is and pokemon itself will be.
You should have more dignity than to be a sheep to a game company, and if you take this pact, you will.
>>
Holy shit how bored are you?
>>
>>33082741
I've had a long day.
>>
Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>33082732
even if USM sucks you all faggots are gonna be here when the first trailer for the switch gets released.
>>
>>33084874
That's the only reason I'm here could care less about usm
>>
I like potatos
>>
>>33082732
I suggest an alternate pact: let's just all kill ourselves. You first, OP.
>>
>>33082732
If I had any dignity I would have dropped the series at D/P, when it was already obvious that they were copyoasting not only the gameplay and structure but the story as well.
>>
>>33084874
speak for yourself

>>33082732
desu dont care if USM sucks or not, I feel I'm pretty much done. I'll probably get it used a few months later
>>
>>33086670
Why are you even here? Just quit now
>>
First game I haven't preordered and the trailers will let me know if it's worth the buy. I've learned from the marketing of XY ORAS and SM. If the trailers don't show any kind of dungeons, exploration or gameplay improvements then I'll wait for the switch, rinse and repeat. The games are cheap crap now and I'll buy one when it shows real improvement
>>
>people are still putting faith on Ultra Shit and Poo not being irredeemable horse shit like every single Nu-Pokemon game
Pokemon is a dead franchise and most of the fandom agrees that every game from here on will be shit. Literally going the way of Sonic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.