[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say they bring the Battle Frontier back, What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: BattleFrontier.jpg (67KB, 509x325px) Image search: [Google]
BattleFrontier.jpg
67KB, 509x325px
Let's say they bring the Battle Frontier back,
What do you want out of it?

Personally, I would have an inverse battle facility, an area to catch wild Pokemon like the Smeargle cave, and give it a story mode, like they did with contests for oras
>>
File: Stop.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
Stop.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
>>33077179
Stop lamenting over the battle frontier lest you want your cries to be the reason as to why we are going to get nothing more than copies of the battle frontier with no new introductions of non-main story entertainment within the future.
>>
Drop the palace, add an inverse tower and the Platinum facilities.
>>
>>33077179
Battle Palace + Affection
>>
>>33077179
All of the previous facilities + facilities that make use of the 4 new battle styles since it was a thing last (Rotation, Triples, Inverse, Battle Royal).
>>
I want a new Frontier that is at least mostly new facilities. And more that are like Emerald Frontier, namely the Arena and Pyramid or the Palace if it wasn't shit in execution, less like the Platinum Frontier. Give us stuff with special mechanics that allows for battle experiences we can't get anywhere else.
>>
Pyramid is definitely a must, I loved the RNG dungeon exploration
>>
it's been over 10 years since the first pokemon game with online, and yet battle tower co-op still remains local only
>>
I want everything except the Battle Tower to be permanently closed with a "coming soon" sign on the doors.
>>
>>33077179
Nobody but fucking losers want the BF back. Let is stay dead, jesus christ.
>>
I kinda want a version of the different cups from the Stadium games. Things that restrict you to mid-evos & baby Pokemon like Pika Cup & Petite Cup. Also, the 6v6 format that was in one of the Battle Revolution modes.
>>
>>33077179
Honestly, USUM has a good chance of having it. ORAS made references saying it was coming back. I would have blown that off as fake. But we have Sun & Moon with Anabel showing up. Looker in ORAS had amnesia like Anabel in SM.

I could see it as the grand opening of the Battle Frontier. Hoopa will have placed the island in the middle of Hoenn and Alola.
>>
>>33077179
I want the Dome to be fused with the PWT.

The obligatory Tower and Factory.

And then just a few gimmick places, maybe a more refined Castle, Arcade and Pyramid.

I'd also love to be able to use Mythics in the Frontier.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>33079134
I think it's more likely that we just take a boat to the island in it's original location
They could make refrences to it like maybe an observation deck on the Battle Tower where you can see Hoenn in the distance, or maybe it plays the Hoenn trainer theme when you battle the trainers

But yeah, I think it's definetly coming back, it's the first time since Black and White 2 that they're building off and improving a game instead of making a new gen or remake from scratch, I think it's the first time since then they would have been able to implement it

We already have references to Scott, Pike Queen Lucy and Pyramid King Brandon in ORAS and ofcourse Anabel in SM, so we know GF hasnt forgotten about it, and it's much easier for them to bring back than the PWT since they dont have to re create so many character models (Though I definetly want that to come back too, and since "it all comes together" it just may)
>>
Arcade and Factory
>>
Battle Pyramid and Pike were my faves.
>>
>>33077322
kys avatarfag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.