[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Eight hours of gameplay to get from the first gym to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 5286934-8548618934-pokem.jpg (68KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
5286934-8548618934-pokem.jpg
68KB, 625x350px
>Eight hours of gameplay to get from the first gym to the third gym
>Six hours more gameplay to beat the remaining five gyms

why?
>>
It boggles my mind how people are hype for gen 8. When the last 2 generations have been utter shit
>>
XY would have been the best games in the franchise if the gap between the first and second gym was indicative of the entire game
>>
>>33075295
It had plenty of other problems unrelated to that that ruined it for me, but I definitely got most of my enjoyment of the game from the first few hours.
>>
>>33075241
If the game takes longer to progress
>ooo its too grindy its a bad game
If the game does not take long enough to progress
>thats it its already over? This game is so unfinished
GF constantly fighting that uphill battle
>>
>>33075241
at least they HAD gyms
>>
>>33075241
I dont get why people complain about it. Most main games have 2 big break between gyms (usually its between 7 and 8 where you almost always deal with evil team at that point. XY has two moments like that 1 and 2 gym and 7 and 8. I see nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>33075241
Didn't DP have this too? I recall the time between Gardenia and Maylene to be a good sized gap
>>
>>33075241
Haven't played XY but this post kinda excites me for these games.
>>
>>33075570
Same.
>good sized gap in between gyms so you can flesh out your team
>rivals followed you as if to simulate what it'd be like to travel with friends

Gen 6 was cozy.
>>
I dunno, took me forty hours
>>
>>33075729
Play it anon. Ignore the haters. It's miles better than their previous SM
>>
>>33075720
Yep, and to be fair there's a HUGE gap between Skyla and Drayden in BW2, same goes for Winona and the twins in Hoenn games
>>
>>33075668
Trials and gyms are the same thing
>>
>>33075777
Even with your lucky 7's, you're wrong
>>
Anyone have that pic about how XY was one of the best Pokemon games? Talking about Amie, Fairy types, and AZ at the end?
>>
Every generation has a gap between gyms for plot stuff. Stop buying into the 3ds hate meme
>>
>>33075241
I'd like to say they ran out of budget, but considering its Pokemon, I highly doubt it.
XY really did drop its spagetti right after the third gym.
>>
>>33075761

Hoenn has gym 2 basically right after gym 1 and gym 5 very quickly after gym 4. Hoenn's pacing is weird.
>>
>>33075777
Except Gyms have actual puzzles and a proper fight at the end of them.
>>
File: 1499799952736.jpg (2MB, 900x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1499799952736.jpg
2MB, 900x3000px
>>33075845
>>
>>33075281
they're switchfags who want a game to play
>>
>>33075736
Don't forget those comfy autumn routes.

I want more Pokemon games with comfy autumn settings.
>>
>>33075281

Having a 3d game with a decent frame rate will be nice.
>>
>>33076024
>implying they won't use a higher sample size for the models and it'll lag just as bed
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.