[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistic shit they could do to make SM infinitely better: >20ish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Realistic shit they could do to make SM infinitely better:

>20ish new Alola Forms, all of GEN II mons. They don't add to the dex tally so, like megas in ORAS, are doable and a great way to promote the game (and that GS VC's release)
>Difficulty levels akin to BW2, just available from the fucking beginning with no catch this time
>Expanded story, akin Crystal/Emerald/Platinum
>Better use of the bottom screen: reduce margins of the rotom dex, because it's really fucking ugly
>Bring back the PSS, without ditching the Festival Plaza: the first handles multiplayer, the seconds is actually expanded and acts like the Joint Avenue in BW2
>Bring back the trophy system from BW2
>Expanded UB quest: I want something more than "go fetch this, go fetch that"
>Battle tree is kill, there's another city in its place
>Trial captains always show themselves and ask you to battle them after you're done with the trials
>The seventh trial is now a full flagged one with Ryuki instead of that half ass fairy one
>>
(2/2)
>Post game trials: for the types without one in SM, instead of just randmingly give you the other Z stones, they can be adults and the former trial captains, and an ice one is introduced
>National dex
>A fifth smaller island is introduced with new pokémon for the national dex
>All those closed locations in SM are actually explorable now, and they provide more mons for the national dex
>Better dex distribution: the SM one is far from small, but the distribution is awful, most of the Alola pokémon are half hidden in later island
>Battle boat: a new spin on the battle frontier: a gigantic boat with battle facilities
>Lance cameo because why the fuck GEN II is the only one without a cameo
>By pressing L+R, you can speed up dialogue and cut scenes
>Trial captains, Elite 4 rematches
>More champion challengers, especially from past games

Most of these are totally doable, nothing groundbreaking and could immensely improve the games. I'd shill 40$ dollars for these things (who am I kidding I am going to do so anyway but they're fucking thieves and we all suck their cocks)
>>
Less cut scenes
>>
I agree with all of these
>>
Remove chicken outfit from the game entirely and gen 7 starters are replaced with gen 4 starters, and the gen 7 starters can now only be obtained by trading in postgame.
>>
>>33074499
>>33074502
>bringing your hopes up
USUM is 40$ Gen8 beta test, just like SM was $40 beta test of USM, and XY was $40 beta test of 3D enviroment
>>
>>33074600
>le beta test meme

No dude, SM were the fucking 20th anniversary games and USUM are one of the latest chances to squeeze all the money left in 3DS. Nothing is the beta test of anything. We're talking about different systems and different architectures.
>>
>>33074630
You see, that was very thinly veiled insult at GFs inability to stop taking shit for granted and start doing good games, but now I think it was still not blunt enough.
>>
>>33074499
>realistic
>lists stuff gamefreak realistically won't do

Here are the only things you listed that have a chance of happening:
>new Alola Forms
>Expanded story
>Expanded UB quest
>More champion challengers
>Better dex distribution
>>
>>33074499
>>33074502

Realistic shit they could do to make SM infinitely better:
>Make it like BW2

Fixed your post
>>
>>33074742
essentially a good tl;dr
>>
the trophy sistem is really just a plus, as far as I am concerned, but I agree with pretty much everything else.
The story could use a little upgrade in order to make it really outstanding, and hopefully the fixes would need to be small enough that Game Freak could actually be bothered with them. But I know I am a dreamer.
>>
File: 1470524762648.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1470524762648.gif
55KB, 248x248px
>>33074499
>realistic shit
>GF
>>
>>33074502
>Lance cameo because why the fuck GEN II is the only one without a cameo
inb4 we get HGSS remakes before Sinnoh
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.