[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be for real for a moment here. Which will make more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1500561466422.jpg (79KB, 720x405px)
1500561466422.jpg
79KB, 720x405px
Let's be for real for a moment here. Which will make more science and cause less backlash between the starters progress in the anime.

>Decidueye
>litten
>brionne

I think this is well balanced. Because really think about it this will cause less of a fight between the fans. And finally balances out a little of the fire starters shillings. Because when you really think about the fire starters have been getting the best treatment over the other two types for quite a awhile now. And Decidueye is literally the second ever coolest grass starter we've gotten. Literally for 3hole gens grass has been looked down upon. And in Pokken it showed Decidueye being cute too. Rowlets transition to Decidueye will be a strange one. Decidueye is cool so it can draw in a yung audience easily whit it's ghostly and archer abilities, and it showed it can be cute for comedic vides, which will fit the anime nicely.

Now pleas don't get mad at me for not making litten evolve, just read my my opinion on his potential future and maybe you might understand why.

Littens role, it's going to be chill one of the group, where as Decidueye wins battles for ash, litten wins battles for ash and also protect others who aren't able to protect themselves. Kind of like snivy and bulbasaur in away. Littens cute and at the same time really cool, and thanks to that emotional episode. People are more drawn into litten. I can see ash's litten being a powerhouse without actually evolveing. Like the previously mentioned bulba, who literally took down a legendary pokemon, and also like buizal or corphis. The anime proves to us that litten can handle himself in the wild. That's why team rocket all ways gets beaten by him. Litten will be the guy who keeps people in check.

I only decided to evolve popplio because other wise, the seal fan base would say,
> why did they let Rowlet and litten evolve but give nothing to popplio, I knew GF hated popplio! Fuck GF!
And I ran out sentences. Wait.
>>
>>33073362
>Littens role, it's going to be chill one of the group, where as Decidueye wins battles for ash, litten wins battles for ash and also protect others who aren't able to protect themselves
but that's Incineroar's Pokedex personality. Dickish and arrogant on the outside but will protect a tiny bab then be all "pshh, nothing personal. Don't make it gay, kid" in the end
>>
>>33073362

>>Decidueye
>>litten
>>brionne

ahahahaha

>I think this is well balanced.

no, fuck off

japan love rowlett MORE than deshityoureye and ash needs an ace in his team, looking back at the litten story it's clear as a day that we are going to get incineroar, because writers put too much effort into his storyline
>>
>Implying that Incineroar will ever live up to the glory of Ash's two best fire starters of all time Zard and based brother Infernape

At best I can only see Incineroar living in the shadow of it's predecessors, it will never achieve even a fraction of their glory. Looks even worse if you throw Greninja into the fray.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>33073362
>wanting Rowlet to evolve into deshitueye
please no
>>
>>33073362
I think that makes sense because we have so far never had a fire starter belonging to anyone which did not evolve at least once..maybe it's time for that to happen. The same way, water starters hardly ever evolve, much less to final stage, so getting another mid-evo water starter is a welcome thing. Grass starters are so far rather balanced, but there's a lack of mid-stage evolved grass starters

As it is now:
Bubasaur-> refused to evolve
Chikorita-> Bayleef
Treecko-> Grovyle->Sceptile
Turtwig-> Grotle-> Torterra
Snivy, Chespin ( this makes 3 unevolved grass starters, 1 mid evo and 2 final stages, I think Rowlet should evolve at least once to balance this)

Water:
Squirtle
Totodile
Mudkip->Marshtomp
Piplup, Oshawott
Froakie-> Frogadier-> Greninja (1st ever water starter to fully evolve in the anime, I think Popplio should continue the line of water starters evolving at least once cause so far water starters get the worst treatment)

Fire:
Charmander->Charmeleon->Charizard
Cyndaquil-> took 2 gens later but Quilava
Torchic->Combusken->Blaziken
Chimchar->Monferno->Infernape
Tepig->Pignite
Fennekin->Braixen
Litten would be the first ever fire starter to not evolve, which would be nice

Not saying the anime follows patterns or cares in any way about balance but it would be nice to see more balance
>>
Comedy Relief Anon. <3
>>
>>33073511
>>33073515
Please don't
>>
>>33073527
Starterwarcuck BTFO
>>
let's be realistic though.. has a tragic past fire starter owned by ash ever not evolved?

See: Charmander, Chimchar, Tepig
Hell, even other fire starters evolved to mid/final stage

Meanwhile the only comic relief to ever evolve is Chikorita, and only once...if you even count chikorita as comic relief, but I'd say it was
>>
He's not gonna have an ace because he's not gonna challenge a league.
>>
>>33073362
>Literally copied my post, and turned it into a thread.

>And didn't even get the brionne half it.

I should be mad, but for some reason, I'm not, in fact I'm kinda happy that I inspired a thread.
>>
>>33073362
Comedy Relief Thread?
>>
>>33073680
Chikorita wasn't comic relief.
>>
>>33074160
What would you call it then?
>>
>>33074189
I don't know but totodile was the comedy relief of his season. Even heracross was more comic relief than chikorita
>>
>>33074189
Love interest?
>>
This was also from the other thread. Thoughts on popplio future.

Popplio into brionne will be hard to do, because I'm. A little unshur how they can pull it off. But I have faith that they can do it perfectly, but aside from that. Here's hoe I think brionne will act like in the anime, if this happens. Brionnne will be a more hyper active popplio, and unlike popplio brionne actually gets some attention and is called cute. And when that does happen, brionne starts to bluss a lot. and wants to show off it's trix to litten and Rowlet all the times. And like all ways Rowlet would usually be the one to fly off while litten would be the one to stay and watch the hole preformance. And this will probably be the reason why brionne falls for litten even more, because he cares. And when it gets sad, it usually acts as if nothing wrong is happening, it just acts normal. But when it's alone with Lana and maybe even litten. It would let out it's real emotions. Because remember brionne only lets out it's emotions to throes who it opens it's heart to. I see brionne being a powerhouse too, because remember the wishiwhashi episode that episode alone made me want to put aqua jet on my primrina. But as I was saying. She's even more powerful now as a brionne. Her gag could be the blushing thing I mention earlier, and when enemies look down upon her, her and Lana surprise attack them with there sheer force, and water Z-move.

And thanks to evolving into brionne, litten kinda gotten a little crush on her too.
>>
>>33074160
Well, I do believe totodile had less comedy moments despite being hyper, but Chikorita's constant crush on ash is considerably comedic as much as every pokemon that likes clinging to James.. but even if we take totodile to be comic relief, it didn't evolve either so wellp
>>
>>33074713
pls no pokemon crush crap... it was bad enough with dawns buneary and it is worse with togedemaru
>>
Both Incineroar and Decidueye but not having Popplio at all, screencap this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.