[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>an alternative universe >team galactic has the same motive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Dialga_statue.png (272KB, 320x401px) Image search: [Google]
Dialga_statue.png
272KB, 320x401px
>an alternative universe
>team galactic has the same motive as our universe, but is a cult
>they steal the statue of diaga/palkia in eterna city to use it as a vessel
>they paint the statue and do a ritual at the spear pillar
>the statue becomes dialga/palkia
>you catch it
Would you prefer this to what we got?
>>
>>33071681
You do realize that statue at Eterna City was a fucking statue right? Like, it's not a fucking sealed being or anything it's just a fucking statue made by some random dude hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>33071709
That's the point.
>>
>>33071709
That's what OP is saying.
They're saying that they take the statue, decorate it to resemble the original, and then perform a ritual to bind part of Dialga/Palkia's essence to it - thus both preserving the godlike nature of the Sinnoh legends and justifying why it can be fought/caught and why the universe wasn't fucked up from the whole Red Chain ordeal anyways.
>>
>>33071681
I like it, actually. Could even drag in the Adamant/Lustrous Orbs and have them be used as a catalyst or binding measure or something as well. Would definitely make the whole "10 year old running around with godly entities" thing a touch easier to swallow if it's not the actual being, but just a lesser incarnation of it.
>>
>>33071717
Yeah, that's my point. Besides, it also makes their "unnatural" designs no longer a subject of pointless debates.
>>
>>33071948
Why is not it strange that a 10-year-old can capture the literal creators of continents and oceans?
>>
>>33071681
That would help explain a lot.
If you involve the Adamant/Lustrous Orbs that would give a reason as to why the creators of time and space are binded to some 10 year old douche. Maybe the Red Chain can be used to create the link between the actual Deity Dialga and the Statue?
>>
>>33072629
And the Red Chain could be an item that could be used for Primal Reversion or some equivalent (Astral Incarnation?) for Dialga and Palkia.
>>
>>33072529
Because"creating continents and oceans" is a tad bit too trivial compared to "personification of time-space itself".
>>
>>33072640
Astral Inacrnation!
I like it!
>>
>>33072649
It's still strange that a 10-year-old kid catches Groudon or Kyogre.
>>
>>33072676
Not saying it's not, just that people tend to turn their head towards something stranger - emphasize the "er" - which in this case is the capturing of the Creation Trio.
>>
>>33072676
ORAS kinda fixed that by introducing Primal Reversions. You can capture them because they're rarely using their max power. Much like it's not so straining to imagine Regigigas getting captured, since it's still exhausted from moving the continents and has been immobile for thousands of years. It'll take a while to get back into shape, hence the useless Ability.

All in all, great ideas in this thread. Certainly better lore than what Gamefreak will come up with.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>33073376
Well, NO Primal Groudon can literally alter the sun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYHZ6WXafaY&t=45s

0:38
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.