[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at work >customer comes up with 2 children >they have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (79KB, 713x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 713x636px
>at work
>customer comes up with 2 children
>they have Pokemon boosters
>ask them what their favorite is
>both say Rayquaza
>literally 8 year olds
Huh, mfw hoenn babys meme was real
>>
>>33069626
Maybe they just recognize the greatness that is Fug
>>
>>33069626
Do you live in Japan or something? Rayquaza is their Mewtwo, in terms of popularity.
>>
>>33069626
Those aren't Hoennbabies, dumbass. ORAS just came out two fucking years ago. Those are Alolasomes.

Either that, or they literally just got Rayquaza in a card pack or an event distro. Many people's favorite pokemon doesnt reflect their favorite gen.

Also Gen 2 is shit.
>>
>>33069626
Mine is Rayquaza too and I'm 26.
>>
>>33069644
To be fair, they may also be Kalosperm but that's a little less likely. Still not hoennbabbies though.
>>
Oras came out 3 years ago.

It's really a bad ass design
>>
Fug is nice but I like Chesnaught and Hitmontop and Kommo-o
>>
>>33069706
>chesnaught
>kommo-o
good taste in waifus, anon.
>>
>>33069644
Two years ago? When they'd be around 6 years old? I got my first pokemon game when I was 4.
>>
>If they said something from gen 1 you would have called them out for being little normies
>If they said something newer you would've called out the new games for their underage audiences

What kind of Pokemon were you looking for them to say?
>>
>>33069644
>Alolasomes.
I enjoy how hoennbabies keep trying to create new labels for other generations.
Like I get that they're worse but it doesn't help your situation in the least.
>>
File: 1490623936084.jpg (52KB, 484x382px) Image search: [Google]
1490623936084.jpg
52KB, 484x382px
>>33071139
I think Alolabortions sounds way better, but "muh pattern" fags want to make each stage younger than the last. I mean, what's after chromosomes? Histones? Okazaki fragments?
Nucleotides?
>>
>>33071175
I dunno you wanna start pushing something?
Why should the hoennbabies get to name everything?
>>
>>33071175
Alolaeggs
>>
>>33071194
I like it.
>>
>>33071175
That would be reusing a term since unovabortions is already a term.
>>
>>33069626
The second generation of Hoennbabies. OR/AS was probably their first game.
>>
>>33071265
I see nothing wrong with that.
It's un-creative, just like the generation.
>>
>>33069626
It's almost like ORAS is a recent game and has an entire portion of the game dedicated to Rayquaza

Really makes you think huh
>>
>>33069752
So what? Pokemon didn't exist when I was 4 you child.
>>
>be 8-years-old
>at Best Buy with my brother and my mom
>approach the cashier with our pokemon boosters
>26-year-old cashier guy asks my brother and I what our favorite is
>our favorite card is M rayquaza EX
>cashier's face is priceless when he realizes he wouldn't be able to beat the decks of a couple of little kids
>>
>>33071464
based hoennbabies working the wagecuck
>>
>>33069626
They were kids, they have no idea what genwars are or what your autistic judgement of anyone who likes a game is like. They're just kids enjoying and thing, and you somehow found a way to judge them for it and make it about yourself.
>>
>>33069726
T-They're bros. I have started to realize I like Fighting types a ton
>>
>>33069644
Also you are a retarded piece of shit
>>
>>33069643
wtf i love japan now
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.