[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normie friend challenges you to a battle >they kick your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 15000000.png (179KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
15000000.png
179KB, 500x665px
>normie friend challenges you to a battle
>they kick your ass because you underestimated them
>>
>>33065727
Make up for it by posting more fempyros.
>>
File: 1483593570345.jpg (26KB, 239x268px) Image search: [Google]
1483593570345.jpg
26KB, 239x268px
>get too cocky and say you'll accept a 1v6 battle, where you have the 1, because you're just that sure you outclass him
>sweep their first 5 mons without taking a single hit
>everything is going just as planned
>your attack misses
>they score a crit
>mfw where did everything go so wrong
>>
>Older brother and me were always in to Pokemon
>When we were younger, he would have a team of level 100 Legendary Pokemon and would beat me over and over
>He stopped playing, but I kept on
>X and Y come out, and he decided that he suddenly cared about Pokemon again
>Challenges me to a Pokemon battle, "But no legendaries!" He says.
>He doesn't know what IVs or EVs, or even Nature's are. He faces me with the team that he just played through the game with
>I utterly destroy him, wiping his whole team effortlessly
>The first time I finally beat him in Pokemon, and he calls me a "cheater" and a "tryhard"

Feels so good man... It felt like I was literally cucking him and fucking his Pokemon right in front of him while I was staring into his eyes.
>>
>>33065871
>It felt like I was literally cucking him and fucking his Pokemon right in front of him while I was staring into his eyes.
Maybe you're getting a bit too into beating objectively worse players anon.
>>
>>33065871
>It felt like I was literally cucking him and fucking his Pokemon right in front of him while I was staring into his eyes.
hot
>>
File: IMG_0712.png (180KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0712.png
180KB, 500x500px
I've not really had the chance to do this. Most of my friends either left or never gave a shit about playing together. Mostly it was just trading
>>
>>33065878
Naw, that's the only time it felt that good.

It was like I was glaring deep into his soul as I mercilessly hammered my monstrous hairy lumberjack cock into his Deliphox's tight virgin fuckhole. It was like my Pokemon were all holding her down as I released hateful jets of golden splooge, impregnating her literal retard womb.
>>
>>33065922
Oh, then I guess that's a perfectly fine feeling to have.

Also, in response to the OP, it happened once. I had a friend who thought the games were pretty stupid until I showed him sudowoodo. He fell in love with the thing, and decided to begin emulating older titles. One day he skypes me and asks for a showdown match, and I make a mediocre team since I don't want to wipe the floor with him, and we start an OU match, but he had a sudowoodo. He opened with it and I was fully expecting him to play dumb, but he actually had a smogon set, so he set up sneaky pebbles and managed to KO two mons through whatever berry is the one that makes you go first. I lost the match solely due to the stealth rocks. I was honestly impressed.
>>
File: 1499434295335.jpg (118KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
1499434295335.jpg
118KB, 640x718px
>Classmate challenges you to a double battle
>He's using hacked Pokémon with illegal moves and stats
>Still beat him because he thought he could use Machamp to Fissure my Gyarados and Togekiss
>>
>>33065727
>as a kid have a group of friends I play with
>I'm more into it then they are, train up some Pokemon to level 100
>always have them on my team, sweep friends everytime
>we grow up, friends stopped caring about Pokemon
>I only got more and more into competitive, now a smogonfag since no irl friends to face in cartridge
>wish I had friends to play against
>>
>>33066022
Lol this same thing happened to me once. Fuck cheat fags. Idiot put fissure on all 6 pokes. Skarmory took him for a helicopter ride.
>>
File: IMG_5743.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5743.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>33065727
>find friends in college that are causal Pokemon players
>ones favorite is goodra
>talks shit about how I like azumarill
>challenge him to a 1v1
>miss 2 play roughs in a row, lose

ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>>33065871
My brother heard about EV training through word of mouth and tried explaining it to me back in the RSE days but I thought he was calling it "Eevee training" and thought it was BS. We were kind of both in the same boat in Gen V, breeding for natures and EV training, but I got really involved in VGC in Gen VI and he hasn't been competitive in a battle since.

I wish I had irl friends that kind of take a balanced approach - that is, making the most of a broad variety of Pokemon rather than just using meta mons or just untrained shitmons, but I've had no such luck
>>
POST FEMPYRO
>>
>>33066090
My buddies and I occasionally get bit by the Pokemon bug, and I like our "format" a lot. It's literally use whatever Pokemon you want, so long as they aren't the current OU meta. We have some interesting match ups from time to time. Most recently, we were all occupied with the 3rd gen meta. It was a lot more "rock paper, scissory" back then.

We did a mini tournament over the internet with link cable emulators.
>>
>played some kid in my neighborhood with our ingame teams during the gen 2 days
>kicked his ass every time
>his brother gives him a level 100 Jolteon that happened to have 3 electric moves and rain Dance
>kid throws autistic fit because I happened to hard wall and beat it with a level 26 Graveler that I happened to have from the route after Blackthorn after hearing his bro had been giving off cloned ones to everyone else

>fast forward to gen 6
>overhear coworker talking about competitive pokemon towards other coworkers
>join in the convo
>asks me if I want to battle him while talking smack to me the entire time after agreement untill when we battled
>end up kicking his ass in front of several coworkers because he despite talking about how amazing competitive pokemon was, didnt have any competitive pokemon of his own, relying on ingame teams from past games
>was a best of 5
>use one of my UU teams and won first game in less than 10 turns
>used progressively weaker teams each time, including the last one that contained a Delcatty, Audino and Mightyena
>never asked me for a battle again

>gen 7
>different coworker starts talking about sun and moon with me
>good convo about it
>subtly ask about if he plays online
>didnt exactly say it but could tell he hates competitive players while talking about his experiences battling online in XY/ORAS
>ask him if he wanted to battle with the teams we beat the game with
>he agrees and ends up bringing out his box legends and UB's
>ended up beating him comfortably anyways

I did have some legit good battles with a couple different friends in the past but they were all in the gen 3 era before I got super competent in pokemon. Even introduced them to and sorta tutored them in competitive pokemon that made our battles even better. I'm already an ex-smogonfag but I wish I could go back to being just a casualfag
>>
>>33065727

>in College
>Dormmates and I decide to go to a random pokemon generator and each roll a team for a gen 4 tournament between us
>Tourney day comes
>We've been talking about how good our mon are for what we rolled (I remember someone rolled a bibarel of all things)
>The hard normie, casual ROTC friend steamrolled everyone with Blast Burn Typhlosion

It was a great send off for Gen 4 for us. We laughed for a few hours before going out for pizza.
>>
File: Blissy Davito.png (142KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
Blissy Davito.png
142KB, 540x303px
>>33066090
I'd be your friend anon.
>>
>>33066791
I wouldn't.
>>
>>33066045
You called?
>>
File: 1500135738300.jpg (91KB, 700x742px) Image search: [Google]
1500135738300.jpg
91KB, 700x742px
>>33067483
You forgot your picture.
>>
>>33065727
I can't relate to this thread, but damn. Thicc.....
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.