[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone ever actually figure out how this place works? You're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0966.png (18KB, 384x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0966.png
18KB, 384x304px
Did anyone ever actually figure out how this place works?

You're rewarded if you manage to get to Giratina's Room in only 3 rooms, which means you have to go from the Entrance to Pillar 1 to Pillar 2 to Pillar 3 without any intermediate rooms at all. But how does one do that? How does the place work?
>>
Well one thing I just figured out is that if you save in a Pillar Room and soft reset to try out multiple doors, the game will notice and make every door send you back to the Entrance.
>>
After trying to solve the mystery of this place for around an hour, I finally suceeded in getting to Giratina in only 3 rooms, though I have no clue how the fuck I did it. From the Entrance I got to Pillar 1 by going right, then I just went counter-clockwise (up, left, down) and bam. I don't think the answer is so easy though, so I was probably just lucky. Got a free Reaper Cloth though.
>>
>>33064824
Trial and error.

Can't tell you where what is though off the top of my head because it's only in situ I can figure my own way through to everything.
>>
>>33064824
You only have 64 options to check. You can brute force it in under an hour.
>>
>>33066584
>>33066618
I was thinking more about how the game is actually programmed because I want to understand it. It's easy enough to get through, but the logic behind this area eludes me.
>>
>>33064824
I don't know, but I did do it once a few years ago.
>>
I remember when I found this place and felt like it was a secret. Girantina was such a good legendary, but gets no praise
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.