[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never played BW or BW2, should I start with one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1498205603670.png (283KB, 1280x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1498205603670.png
283KB, 1280x1660px
I've never played BW or BW2, should I start with one of BW or just skip them and play BW2?
>>
Play both. Gen 5 is good. Plus you can use that memory link thing win B2W2.
>>
Play bw then bw 2

It's also for the story...

And if you play them
Play black then black 2
Or white then white 2
>>
Btw

Pic not related I guess haha
>>
>>33063905
>>33064011
Definitely BW1 then BW2. It makes the experience better overall.

Also, White is better purely because of Opelucid city and Solosis line. Feel free to get Black if you prefer Gothita, but Opelucid is so weird in B/B2.
>>
>>33064038
I was thinking of getting White anyway
>>33064013
Yeah sorry I just grabbed a random image. I guess I should of picked a pokemon from BW instead.
>>
>>33064058
good taste, anon.
>>
Not OP, but I've bought white on release, and while I finished it, I've been considering replaying it (after transferring my few DBHA mons up) and then pirating either black2 or white2, since I forgot most of everything, really. Now, I want to know whether I should play black2 or white2, and why? I've been considering black2 for challenge mode, since I want to do that, but I have no friends to unova link with. I guess since I have a (barely functional) DSlite and two flashcarts I could unova link with myself, but I prefer not having to. Is black2 worth playing for challenge mode, or should I go white2?
>>
>>33064113
You can't play Challenge Mode unless someone who has beaten the game links to your copy of it... or something like that. I think it's that once you beat the game on B2 you can transfer Challenge Mode to an unbeaten copy of whatever and then they select it...? I.. I have no clue to be honest. I remember starting a playthrough in Challenge Mode at SOME POINT, but I have no idea how.

Oh, but, if you want to do memory link then go with White 2, but if you don't care about that or if you'd rather not go through the trouble then either are fine, obv. I first played through White and Black 2 because Gamestop was out of White 2 when I bought my copy, but it was still good, even if it annoyed me that N had Zekrom.
>>
>>33064133
I've also read that the keys are deleted once you start a new save file... Does that mean that you can't beat black2 and then restart the game in challenge mode? If so, that's an incredibly shitty feature.
>>
>>33063857
Play it if you need it
There is no real reason to go back unless you are a nostalfag
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.