[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over 21% of the entire pokedex is made up of Water-type pokemon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Over 21% of the entire pokedex is made up of Water-type pokemon.

Only Squirtle and Magikarp are obtainable before the sixth Gym badge.

WHY GAMEFREAK.
>>
File: implying.png (285KB, 303x840px)
implying.png
285KB, 303x840px
>Vaporeon after three badges
>by beating Koga fifth or even fourth, you can get pretty much everything else
>>
>>33056495
>He didn't defeat Team Rocket in Celadon right after the third badge
>He didn't proceed to clear Lavender Tower and Snorlax
>He didn't get the Super Rod with only 3 badges

You could even do it with 2, if you just skip Surge and go straight for Rock Tunnel after the S.S. Anne. Following a "normal" progression, this would be with 4 badges.
>>
>>33056508
Where is the super rod again? I'm at lavander town, do I need the flute?
>>
>>33056610
I don't quite remember but if you can go to that water bridge route south of Lavender, then there must be the house of a fisherman who either gives you the good rod or the super rod.

>>33056495
I think you can encounter Horsea if you got a decent rod and then Vaporeon is still available rather quickly.
>>
>>33056641
>>33056610
Get the Silph Scope in Celadon by beating the Team Rocket base in the Game Corner. Then, clear Lavender Tower to get the flute. Head south of Lavender, and wake up Snorlax with the flute (like in XY, if you've played those). Past the Snorlax is a hut where you'll get the Super Rod. Once you make your way down this path, or down the Cycling Road to the west of Celadon, past the other Snorlax, you'll reach Fuchsia, where you'll get the Good Rod from a fisher in a house.
>>
>>33056651
>Get the Silph Scope in Celadon by beating the Team Rocket base in the Game Corner
You can skip this part by buying a Pokedoll and using it on Ghost Marowak
>>
>>33056709
Just did this. Amazing.
>>
>>33056495
Wait, sixth? What does Sabrina have to do with getting more water types, shouldn't surf be enough? That's not even getting into the good and super rod, or Vaporeon.
>>
>>33058236
You don't need to beat Sabrina, you can just clear Erika and surf from Pallet Town to Seafoam Islands.
>>
>>33056495
Pokemon Red/Blue - 7.8/10
Not enough water
>>
>>33058245
You need Koga to get surf, Erika gives Strength.
And I know, I was basically calling OP a retard in a somewhat polite way.
>>
>>33058434
Really? Huh, I need to replay Red.
>>
>>33056495
wow i guess op rly is a huge faggot
>>
>>33056495
So, you can't transfer glitch mons like mew into sun/moon right? Is this true for all glitchs? I just got electabuzz in yellow which you normally can't
>>
>OP is a nufan that likes linear regions
>>
>>33058632
You can transfer mew you have to perform a glitch to change the OT
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.