[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If ruins in a future game use a set of symbols for language(i.e.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Sealed_Chamber_2R_E.png (4KB, 336x368px) Image search: [Google]
Sealed_Chamber_2R_E.png
4KB, 336x368px
If ruins in a future game use a set of symbols for language(i.e. Sealed Chamber, Abyssal Ruins), do you want it to be something original(Abyssal Ruins) or something like braile?(Sealed Chamber)? If the latter, what would you want it to be?
>>
For me, I'd go with either Wingdings 3 or sign language.
>>
Abyssal Ruins was pretty cool, I'd appreciate if a puzzle like that actually went somewhere interesting
>>
>>33054854
While I have lots of nostalgia for the regi puzzles, fuck the Braille, how the hell was a kid in 2003 supposed to figure,that shit out? I'd rather it be some original code language that you figure out through some kind of in-game evidence
>>
>>33055619
The instruction manual, as well as your parents.
>>
>>33055619
There were clues. In the first chamber.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
33KB, 480x360px
I hope they just use Unown
They're unique and mysterious, but easily understandable too
>>
I love the Braille!!! I had so man memories trying to figure out the code and the heck was inside or special about it. One of the best part of it was that internet wasn't as common as it is today, so spoilers were hard to come by (not today demon.)
>>
>>33054854
I'm still wonder why regigigas didn't appear here
>>
>>33055619
First chamber had the alphabet in Braille.
>>
>>33054854
Fake language you have to decipher or unown
>>
>>33055796
This please.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.