[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is your favorite movie? "Porygon: It tells the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Porygon line.jpg (174KB, 700x715px)
Porygon line.jpg
174KB, 700x715px
Which one is your favorite movie?

"Porygon: It tells the story about a Virtual Pokémon named Porygon, which caused seizures when it was first shown to the people through TV, so its creators tried to shown it again but in the right way."
Year: 1997
Rating: 9.3/10

"Porygon2: From the creators of Porygon, comes Porygon2! Porygon, now being recognized by everybody, is marketed universally and its developers created an evolution. A new trainer got a Porygon as his first Pokémon, but it learns that the item needed for evolve it is very expensive so it competes in a Tournament to get the BPs needed to buy it."
Year: 2000
Rating: 7.8/10

"Porygon-Z: It has passed 10 years after Timmy and Porygon2 won the Tournament. Timmy, now with 19 years, discovered that the developers of Porygon, before being in bankrupt, created another disc for evolving Porygon2. After he evolves his old companion he found that the disc wasn't finished so his new Porygon-Z becomes glitchy. Could this be the end of Timmy's Porygon?"
Year: 2011
Rating: 8.0/10
>>
Porygon
>>
>>33052905
Porygon was created 20 years ago.
>>
Porygon-Z. The ending really got to me.

>A-and we'll grow Pokebeans in our field! Of all shapes and all colors!
>That's right Pori... Just think about the Pokebeans.
>And I'll share them all with you, Timmy! Because you're my best fr-
>>
>>33053045
I really think that Porygon2's plot is very similar to Karate Kid (1984).
>>
>>33052895
When's Porygon-Z-Conversion?
>>
>>33052895
>>
Porygon-GT > Porygon-Super
>>
File: 1484122218435.gif (970KB, 500x367px)
1484122218435.gif
970KB, 500x367px
>>33052918
>1997 was 20 years ago
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.