[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you only like SM because of honeymoon phase Can nostalgiafags,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-07-10-20-36-54-1.png (168KB, 1440x2236px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-10-20-36-54-1.png
168KB, 1440x2236px
>you only like SM because of honeymoon phase

Can nostalgiafags, oldgenners, and Pokebarneyfag ever recover?
>>
>>33050699
oh boy I love bait threads
>>
>>33050715
u sound btfoed
>>
>>33050715
>anything I disagree with is bait

Babby's first summer
>>
This board is dead. People who hated these games left the board.

Only the shills, waifu fags and few people want to talk about USM are left

No wonder sun and moon won the poll
>>
>>33050742
This matches up with the polls we took right after SM came out.

>shills
Please go back to /v/ and never return, we don't want your kind here
>>
>>33050769
You can't handle fans of Pokemon not liking sun and moon?

Is sucking game freak dick? Is the only thing allowed on this board. No criticism?

No wonder Pokemon is in the dark age right now
>>
>>33050699
Stop spamming this

Even this poll shows that most of the fanbase has huge problems with the game

Posting this won't stop people from having critisims
>>
Since this thread was started with a strawpoll result, i hope it's fine that i post my own strawpoll here

What do you prefer to call the new games?

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/13440528
>>
>>33050699
>52% either hate it or are in denial
and I thought gen 5 was the polarizing gen
>>
If everyone else at the party is eating literal feces, does that make the feces caviar?

The people who act like absolutely everyone hates SM need to shut the fuck up, though.
>>
>>33050742
you mad that noone hates on the second best and most innovating game in the series?
why dont you go back to the dark ages of gen3 and 4
>>
File: 1498493432645.jpg (25KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1498493432645.jpg
25KB, 500x377px
>>33050699
>>honeymoon phase
>>
>>33050699
topkek
once again proof that autistic nostalgiacucks are the vocal minority
thankfully most people enjoyed that this was the only innovative game since BW2 and Emerald
>>
>>33051463
Second best game? Are you kidding me
>>
>33051463
>gen 4 is the dark ages despite it being the gen that introduced online and the physical/special split
no (you) for you master baiter
>>
>>33051503
yeah after BW2
too bad as an autistic poke"fan" you will never experience the games as actual video games
>>
>>33051527
woah
gen6 must be amazing then because it made online actually enjoyable and added a whole new type!!!
man XY is so underrated
>>
Daily reminder to sage, report and hide genwar threads and genwar posts.
>>
>>33050742
>People who hated these games left the board
Yeah that's why we get daily hate threads. Also it's quite the opposite. Normies who enjoyed the game left the board
>>
>>33051578
actually yes
only babies like you want to play a game 24/7 for an entire year, hence all the "postgame" complaints
Thankfully not everyone is an autistic fanboy like you
>>
>>33051616
>projecting
I haven't touched a game since December. I just love the franchise. SM were good games. You're the one who can't accept others opinions
>>
>>33050742
When the games came out there was only a few people hating on it. There is more SM hate now than ever before. I definately liked SM better when I was playing it than when I was don. I still think they are one of the better pokemon games.
>>
>>33051463
Holy shit, probably the biggest bait on this board atm.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.