[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Decidueye will drop to RU soon? It's pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: owl.jpg (350KB, 1983x2026px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
350KB, 1983x2026px
Do you think Decidueye will drop to RU soon? It's pretty bad in UU and I'd rather she be a great RU pokemon than a mediocre UU pokemon.
>>
>>33049786
Hopefully! Then we can show the baras how she sweeps RU... soon Ubers with Ash Form of course!
>>
>>33049786
Don't forget Tsareena. NU/RU is their home.
>>
>>33049786
Not unless the Autistic Owlfags stop using their mediocre Starter.
Fuck even Primarina is better in UU
>>
>Not shadow-pinning your opponent and baton-passing out
>>
>>33049792
But she's already low in usage anyway
>>
>>33049786
Will it become the RU Greninja once it drops, and conquer the entire tier?
>>
>>33049792
>Fuck even Primarina is better in UU
That's why OP asked when will it drop to RU, fucking imbecile.
>>
>>33049792
Primarina is a beautiful boy and deserves OU. Using him as an example of mediocrity is pitiful.
>>
>>33049801
Baton pass is banned. Also, isn't it impossible to pass trapping effects anyway?
>>
>>33049816
>OU
>Not using it in Battlespot where it can compete with the big boys while being pretty good
>>
>>33049816
Nah, I'd rather have him wreck in UU and Deci drop to RU so she can dominate there
>>
>>33049830
>isn't it impossible to pass trapping effects
Yes
>>
Nobody likes this thing, huh.
>>
>>33049833
>battlespot
eww
Primarina is pretty decent in OU anyways.
>>
>>33049809
It's actually pretty hard to switch into in RU if you don't have Bewear. But it relies on a weak priority to sweep against offensive teams so I think he'll be fine.
>>
Looking forward to Decidueye dropping so he can be comfortably S rank god tier in RU and kill literally everything that exists in RU. He deserves that.
>>
>>33049813
>dexidueye
>prinamina?
Error.
>>
Decidueye is a support pokemon, through and through. Defog, Roost, Spirit shackle, Confuse, all of these kinds of moves and that typing scream "Support pokemon!" It's not an unstoppable warrior like Blaziken, and it never will be. Why does everyone think/want this thing is destined to be the next Blaziken? Why not just appreciate it for what it is, an annoying little roadblock that can make your opponent's battle miserable as you defog away their hazards or trap their special attacker behind your 100 SpD and easy recovery, or block their attempt at Rapid Spin? That's still a lot of fun. Decidueye doesn't get a lot of coverage moves to back up that Ghost/Grass typing (bad offensive coverage, actually) and has no Special movepool at all to use with Nasty Plot. Not every starter is going to be the next Blaziken. In fact, I'm kind of glad they all aren't.
>>
File: guzma.jpg (63KB, 539x635px) Image search: [Google]
guzma.jpg
63KB, 539x635px
Its amazing how many shitters keep posting Decidueye being viable in OU to the point that I'm 100% sure its a single fuckwit trying to be funny.

After climbing to 1550+ recently in OU (fuck I'm rusty, I've gone higher than that way before) I can assure you for the last fucking time that decidueye is not built for OU. And it's only viable role in UU at all is a support, nothing more, nothing less. It'll more than likely drop to RU if less people pick it up or if the meta shifts in its favor. Here's hoping USUM ends up doing so since I like it. Primerina is probably the only starter from S/M viable in OU, Primerina is Empoleon-tier in terms of good, usable with a decent team but in higher levels people become harder to take down because THEY FUCKING TRY AND NOT MEME TEAM. I'm saying this as a person who played the game using Decidueye.

I guess the ultimate thing that upsets me is that the OP won't read this, and go back to posting Decidueye lewd threads to give this Pokemon more unneeded attention and (You)s while I have to wait for USUM to even have a sliver of hope for "Okay Pokemon I like are now better thanks to move tutors or something".

I hate /vp/ when it comes to competitive.
>>
>>33049957
Because it's even more shit at support
>>
>>33049957
Decidueye has great attacking stats and an extremely powerful ghost type move. As it is, RUmons will have an impossible time to switch into Decidueye without getting OHKO'd or 2HKO'd. Your vile attempt to paint Decidueye as some kind of a support bitch when he should be a sweeper alpha is disgusting and you should be ashamed.
>>
File: 1482290773742.png (383KB, 1068x778px) Image search: [Google]
1482290773742.png
383KB, 1068x778px
>>33049974
>Because it's even more shit at support

This is just wrong. Thats its LITERAL BEST role.

>>33049979
>"I don't play competitive with Decidueye" the post
>>
File: 1498952044697.jpg (83KB, 540x397px) Image search: [Google]
1498952044697.jpg
83KB, 540x397px
>>33049786
>43 | Decidueye | 5.12243% | 23409 | 5.122% | 17983 | 5.014% |
it may drop soon, but don't expect starterwarcucks to not make a fuzz about it
>>
>>33049786
Sauce?
>>
>>33051992
https://pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63916938
>>
>>33051992
https://e621 DOT net/post/show/1278732/
>>
>>33049786
source on the pic?
>>
>>33052013
Thank you friend
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.