[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've recently finnished Omega Ruby. and I must say that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: ORAS.jpg (244KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
ORAS.jpg
244KB, 500x297px
So I've recently finnished Omega Ruby. and I must say that I kinda liked it. Nevertheless, I now see why they say gen 6 wasn't good. I mean, they had really good potential to be good remakes but the game just feels it lacks of something, like it is rushed and simplified. So what it's your actual opinion about it? Did you guys liked ORAS?
>>
>>33047279
I'm currently battling the Maison instead of the tree so if anything I think we can all say it has a more fun post game than SM.
>>
File: 1477338089504.gif (545KB, 320x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477338089504.gif
545KB, 320x225px
>>33047298
I agree. The only redeeming trait I found in SM is the piss easy way you can breed and train perfect pokemon. Aside of that is just fucking meh all around.
>>
>>33047279
I had fun with ORAS, but not as much as I was hoping I would.
The game felt like it was actually balanced around the idea the player might turn off the EXP Share, making it a more "difficult" game without creating a horrible level curve. But it was still ultimately easier then Emerald, which is a problem, given FRLG is harder then RBY and HGSS is harder then GSC.
Cool features like the dexnav, while cool, I constantly question if they are actually worth giving up emerald features for.
>>
>>33047410
Well, I liked DexNav. I mean I really liked it. The way yo could scan wild pokemon or even npc pokemon just felt the right way pokedexes should ACTUALLY be. But I must agree with you, most of the npc trainers just having one or two pokemon was just plain stupid, not to mention that gym leaders are nerfed amd you can't rematch them.
>>
>>33047332
breeding felt pretty easy for me in oras, what's the piss easy way youre thinking abt?
>>
>>33047445
You know, the way you can ride Tauros just in front of the daycare lady and the fact you can easily spot IV's in that hexagonal chart.
>>
>>33047410
I turned off the exp share as soon as I obtained it and I was still levels above all the trainers without even trying to do some level grinding though. ORAS was good for nostalgia and trading online but it's definitely not the best or most challenging game of the series.
>>
>>33047298
How in any way is battle maison better? They're the exact same thing except SM include Megas and Z moves on later trainers.
Only thing Maison has is triples/rotations but that's such a RNGfest.
>>
File: 1481315703640.png (20KB, 267x367px) Image search: [Google]
1481315703640.png
20KB, 267x367px
>>33049003

Some find battle tree builds more annoying while others dislike being assfucked by Colress.
>>
>>33049085
>he doesn't want to be assfucked by Colress
Bumping this thread just to call you a faggot.
>>
>>33047279
>ORAS were okay but really could've been better
That sums up everyone's opinion on it
>>
>>33047298
>>33047332
Oh look. More SM hate comments. I totally haven't seen any of those before.
>>
>>33051188
Only one of those could be seen as a hate comment and it's praising SM in the same breath. Stop being so assblasted that people dislike what you like.
>>
>>33047279
Yes, i loved it a lot. I liked X/Y better though. X is my fav. game after hearthold/soulsilver
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.