[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you're a male and select a female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Daily reminder that if you're a male and select a female character not only are you gay, you're not fit to be a man.
>>
shit anon I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me
>>
File: IMG_8077.jpg (87KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8077.jpg
87KB, 1024x576px
>>33044248
>Utaposting
>>
File: Sad Lavenza.png (100KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Lavenza.png
100KB, 512x512px
h-hey, s-shut up you big meanie. my dearest mother forced me to wear girl clothes as a kid because she wanted one, and now its sort of a fetish thing for me. I can't not play as females in video games.
>>
>>33044248
Daily reminder to sage, report and and hide bait threads.
>>
>>33044248
It means that the player is a tranny.
>>
>>33044248
To post this you chose a hilariously gay ghoul?
>>
File: calem.jpg (32KB, 236x270px) Image search: [Google]
calem.jpg
32KB, 236x270px
>>33044248
I agree
>>
>>33044248
This.
And if you use male pokemon you're a total gay too.
>>
>>33044338
This. Uta has canonically eaten dick
>>
>>33044284
Clownposting*
>>
>>33044338
>Uta
>Gay
Pick one.

Also, what reasons does a man have to choose a female character? I can understand when acrystal first came out and we wanted to see what it was like. But now? Hang yourself
>>
What if I pick an extremely feminine male?
>>
File: Y Alternate Serena-1.jpg (2MB, 1874x2340px) Image search: [Google]
Y Alternate Serena-1.jpg
2MB, 1874x2340px
>>33044248
>be me, an Anon that likes to play as canon characters
>only confirmed canon protagonists are Red and Gold
>create an excuse, story, and things that would make an specific character a canon protagonist for that game, thus forcing me to play as a girl on those games
>of all the games that I chose the girl, Y is my favorite (ORAS is decent but it doesn't have customization. Also Sun is the protagonist of SM and USM)
>ended liking Serena and is now with Jasmine as my favorites Poké Girls
OP, is OK to play as a girl in games nowadays, the bad thing is to think that irl you are a girl while being man.
>>
>>33044511
Also, the games where my headcanon says that the girls are the protagonists are:

- RSE and remakes
- DPPt
- XY
>>
>>33044524
You can have DPPt but Brendan is the most canonical MC outside of Red. He's literally always shown as the MC and May never is. He also shares his hair color with his father like May does with hers.

Calem is canon because Shaunashipping in game and Serena's attitude as a rival.
>>
>>33044564
We could say that both Brendan and May are the most recognized MC of the franchise (excluding Red obviously), so the canon could be one of them.

Serena is almost always shown with Fennekin, and Calem with Greninja, so is obvious which is the MC and the rival
>>
>>33044467
to play as a waifu of course :^)
>>
>>33044248
What about females who play as male characters?
>>
>>33044467
>what reasons does a man have to choose a female character?
Considering the only times I'd pick female avatar over male is when the male design is incredibly dull and uninspired, I'd say it's the design.
>>
>>33044248
OR I just bought both versions and didn't want to play as the same character twice.
OR by playing as the female, you get some eye candy throughout the game (this is specially good in XY when customizing Serena)
OR the male character design is just fucking dumb (which is what's happening since Gen 6).
OR OP is obviously a closeted faggot and is trying to mirror it on everybody else so he doesn't neck himself.
>>
>>33044248
Why should we care about what you think?
>>
>>33044248
I like to play as my waifu, deal with it.

>>33044511
>only confirmed canon protagonists are Red and Gold
No.
>>33044564
>Brendan is the most canonical MC outside of Red. He's literally always shown as the MC
Also no.
Red is the only confirmed MC, even then multiple universes have been confirmed to exist so Leaf is the canon MC too. We just haven't played a game in a universe that she is.
>>
>>33044511
>Gold
>canon
I bet you think Typhlosion is the canon starter too

Fanart =\= canon. Red is the only canon protagonist.
>>
>>33045196
>>33045250
Come on, Gold was the only MC before Crystal so the game needed a canon protagonist, and why not the only MC back then?

Also the Rival picking Feraligatr makes more sense than Meganium.
>>
>>33044885
I mean, "always" is a big term for once, maybe twice. Calem has been shown with Chesnaught before as well.
>>
>>33045407
No choice makes "more sense" than the other. And like I said here >>33045196 multiple universes means that every protag is canon.
>>
>>33045196
Brendan is always the MC in official production.
>>
>>33044980
That's cool
>>
>>33045196
You're gay.
>>
>>33046236
Why?
>>
>>33045250
I'm not questioning you, but where was it ever stated that Red is the only canon protagonist?
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>33044248
I'd show manga Miyavi how much man I am.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.