[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Still no leaks Also: I'm the only who is worried for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1499961395745.jpg (82KB, 640x659px) Image search: [Google]
1499961395745.jpg
82KB, 640x659px
>Still no leaks

Also: I'm the only who is worried for the Switch games? It's like they're forcing themselves to do it, like, no soul no heart in the game, just a rushed and bad game for getting money.

At least in S&M they tried to do something new, but the Switch feel so "huh" I hope I'm wrong and GF is making an amazing game.
>>
>>33037351
They've been rushing games since XY, and it shows.
>>
>>33037351
Shut the fuck up with this rushed meme. Don't act like gamefreak just got switch tech in their hands during the announcement. Shitty games does not mean they were rushed. Correlation does not imply causation.
>>
They won't be shit because they are rushed. They will be shit because they have been shit since gen 5.
>>
>>33037939
>since gen 5.
Nice maymay
>>
If we're lucky and they don't consider the 25th to be a noteworthy celebration, things should normalize and we'll get a gap year after Pokemon Switch releases, then we'll get either DP Remakes or the Revised Revisit to Gen 8's Region, and things will go back to normal until the next handheld.
If they DO celebrate the 25th, they'll rush Gen 8 to prepare Gen 9 (or 10, if we're REALLY unlucky) for the Anniversary.
>>
>>33037351
Can't be any worse than what we've had on the 3DS. At least now it will look better and we can end the gimmick bottom screen meme.
>>
>>33037351
>Also: I'm the only who is worried for the Switch games? It's like they're forcing themselves to do it, like, no soul no heart in the game, just a rushed and bad game for getting money.

Yep, same as ORAS really. Fan pressure made them rush into a project they didn't wanna do just yet. No wonder the game quality has been going down the drain since gen 5.
>>
>>33038041
>Gen 5
Umm no
>>
Sadly a lot of the of the top dogs are getting up in years and the games are slightly suffering for it. It was because of massive artist block that for ORAS we did not get Mega Flygon nor Milotic and in part was due the head honcho artist also not sure to improve on their designs since he already saw them as perfect.Which sucks because Flygon atleast could really benefit from a Mega, getting it out of that awkward spot its been stuck in for a while ever since Garchomp arrived.

Point is with that already an issue it has me more than worried for the Switch games. Like I kinda understand after this past E3 or pre E3 and the datamine of the demo for SM why they are not showing much for either SM or PokeSwitch BUT its also beyond annoying with their track record. In part because we have no idea if these will be where new coders and artists shine and could give the fans what we actually want, or they will keep coming up with new gimmicks cause the old farts would not let the new bloods keep things going. Like yeah Alolan Forms are clever given actual science as Megas were cause of their use of even more actual mythology to change up designs but I feel like it was always a money grab after 5th gen eith these. Make Megas not because they can last long but so people spazz and talk about them, same with Z Moves and Alolan Forms. If it were me seeing how many fans did want Megas of their favorite Pokemon since the others got special treatment, id incorporate them more in USM or hopefully 8th gen if it is Spain. Because since they introduced them and Alolan forms a lot of people have been hyped especially cause certain Megas have been noted or hinted at. Example being the other Starters atleast to 5th gen, Pseudos like Dragonite Haxorus and Hydreigon, Butterfree, Noctowl and Slowking among others. Maybe Alolan Snubbull line being hinted at but have no fucking clue. With any luck Machamp will get something.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.