[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anybody out there that can edit a Pokemon's name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Is there anybody out there that can edit a Pokemon's name with a powersave or something? I have two Pokemen that aren't originally mine that have their default names, and I'd like to change them up.
>>
If I remember correctly, Powersaves has a code that lets you reset a Pokémon's trainer ID and Secret ID to your own, which means you can then nickname them. Shininess is based on the Secret ID, though, so if they were previously shiny, it would undo that.

Also most people with Powersaves don't need anything you could give them so good luck finding somebody to help.
>>
>>33033497

I can help you. Are the pokémon in a gen 6 or gen 7 game?
>>
I caught a wild shiny growlithe and i cant teach it burn up cause its an egg move whats the easiest way to get burn up on him without breeding eggs until i get another shiny
>>
>>33033763
One is in Omega Ruby and the other is in Sun version.
>>
>>33033763
>>33033802

Also, both are shiny, will editing them remove the shininess?
>>
>>33033802
>>33033828

Okay, let me get ready. My FC is 1994 0950 9438. It won't remove it's shiny status, dont worry.

>>33033791
Only way to get it to learn Burn Up is by breeding. I can help you with that. I'll have to set it's encounter to received as an egg instead of caught in the wild, would that be okay with you?
>>
>>33033845
My friend code is 3540-0608-8148, I added you. The two I want nicknamed are a Hydreigon, which I want to be named "Highdreigon", that one's in Omega Ruby. The other is a Bulbasaur in Sun version that I want to nickname "Ivysour." I really appreciate your help!
>>
>>33033869

Alright, let's start with the Hydreigon.
>>
>>33033886
Alright, ready whenever you've got it nicknamed, then I'll switch over to Sun version. Apologies if I'm a bit slow when it comes to trading in that one, the trading system is so weird to me.
>>
>>33033910

Do you want me to change its nature, IVs and EVs too?
>>
>>33033922
No thanks, all I want changed is the nickname. Same goes for the Bulbasaur. I'm going for a >DUDE WEED LMAO
team
>>
>>33033922
Sweet, I'm switching over to Sun now.
>>
>>33033964

It says I can't trade with you because "there's a problem with the trading partner pokémon"
>>
>>33033988
Yeah it said that for me too, can I not trade a pokemon that's in my team?
>>
>>33033993

It must have detected something wrong in that particular pokémon, probably it's a bad hack or something. I can generate another shiny bulbasaur for you with the nickname you want.
>>
>>33034001
Sure, that works for me, it's level 1 anyway. It's a female, Modest nature, Chlorophyll ability, A:5, D:6, Sp.A: 7 Sp.D: 6 and S: 6
>>
>>33034011

Done. I modified a bulbasaur I already had.
>>
>>33034064
Hey, you are a godsend, thank you so much for all your hard work. Never thought I'd meet such a cool person on a Peruvian Yarnweaving board.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.