[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that time in school we deleted all the Pokémon from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>that time in school we deleted all the Pokémon from the game of a friend and he thought ot was Team Rocket
>>
>>33031804
damn your a shitty friend
>>
>>33031807
I got my game goy with my Pokemon Gold stolen. Can't say I didn't had my share too.
>>
>underage
>>
>>33031804
That's an amazingly shitty thing to do, its almost impressive.
>>
>>33031817
he isn't underage fucking idiot. I hate when newfags say shit like ">underage nigger neck yourself tbqh kek" just to look like an oldfag.
>>
>>33031832

4chan is 18+ maybe it's time for you to head back to /reddit/ newfag
>>
>>33031836
>literally demonstrated what I just said
Why did you join this board, and be totally honest?
>>
>>33031842

you can't join 4chan newfag go back to tumblr underage
>>
>>33031844
yeah you're baiting. got me there.
>>
one time there was a person i didn't like so i stole their pokemon emerald and flushed it down the toilet
>>
>that older kid with a link cable that challenged you to a battle
>he had all the legendary birds and you didn't even know they existed
>he wouldn't tell you where to get them
>you actually had mewtwo and he didn't know where to get him
>you actually told him where to get him
Why
>>
File: ANGER.jpg (181KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ANGER.jpg
181KB, 640x640px
>>33031804
>be me
>loan friend my first pokemon game ever (Blue) on which I spend hours upon hours on, filled with level 100s
shit the anime just came out here when I already beat the game
>nigga returns the game with a NEW save file
>ALL MY POKEMON AND PROGRESS GONE G-O-N-E
>find out he transferred them all and made a new save file to trick me into believing he made a mistake
>as soon as I found out that steal his brand new bike
>destroy it and toss it in a pond
>a day latter see him walking all sad with his mom and complaining about the bike and their ruined trip
>gen2 comes along
>jump him with two friends, steal his Ho-oh, Entei, Gengar and Steelix all level 100s right in front of him
>had my revenge but it didn't bring my bros back or fill the void

It's been around 18 years now and I still didn't forget nor forgive him, I will hold this grudge until the grave FUCK YOU JAKE YOU MONTHERFUCKER
>>
File: 1494739573967.png (49KB, 142x340px) Image search: [Google]
1494739573967.png
49KB, 142x340px
>Hack the 3 legendary birb to have 999 stats when firered was the shit
>Tell some kid i found a secert pillar that awoken my birbs true powers
>he sees and gets mindblown
>tell him that i dont need them and that i could trade them
>he gives me his legit lagandary shit for them
>he was happy and ready to fuck people up
>little did he know, the stats reset to normal after boxing them
>mfw
>>
>that time you were cloning your starters by trading a Magikarp and turning the game giving the starter off and my friend told me that all the Magikarp died in the box in the middle of the cable
I was horrified.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.