[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm putting this out there and saying that if you seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 31

I'm putting this out there and saying that if you seriously believe that Gen VIII is next year, you are legitimately dumb. Before we get into "muh patterns", let me describe how a new generation is made. Basically, it begins development as soon as the prior generation is released.

For example, Gold and Silver began development in early/mid 1996 and came out in November 1999. Ruby and Sapphire began development in late 1999/early 2000 and came out in November 2002. Diamond and Pearl began development in late 2002/early 2003 and came out in September 2006. Black and White began development in late 2006 and came out in September 2010. X and Y began development in late 2010 and came out in October 2013. Sun and Moon began development in late 2013 and came out in November 2016. Sun and Moon didn't start development right after ORAS came out (though going by interviews, ORAS might have started development near the time X and Y were released, which explains a lot). Game Freak has different teams working on different games, and Masuda's team typically handles the start of new generations.

"Began development" does not mean "began programming". It means began researching locations, visiting those locations, looking into current hardware and what can be done with it, coming up with how long you want the development cycle for this game to be, deciding the themes you want to explore, investigating how suitable your current engine is for what you want to do, etc. Hundreds of designs must be made, not only for Pokémon, but for characters, buildings, story events, moves, anything that has a visual to it. The amount of work that goes into a new generation is not something that can be accomplished in 2 years.
>>
This argument that the Switch getting a mainline game automatically means it's a new generation makes no goddamn sense. It could be Stars, it could be ?D?P, it could be a Platinum-specific remake, it could be whatever, but logic says that it's still part of Gen VII. Assets like textures are typically made at a higher resolution and scaled down to match the hardware requirements (see the flipped Poké Earth picture in ORAS). If it's Stars on the Switch, then it'll just be a bunch of higher resolution assets originally made for SM/USUM.

I remember last year when there were people who legitimately believed that Game Freak was almost done making Gen VIII and had it all planned out. How naive can you be? There isn't a magic button that produces new Pokémon designs en masse. Game Freak is barely finishing games as it is.

USUM are going to have more mythical Pokémon (probably held back from SM to gouge sales for the next games). There's going to be at least two more Gen VII movies. Gen VIII will be 2019 or 2020. If a Gen IV remake is coming, chances are that it's next year's Switch game going by all the Gen IV promotion lately.

Come on, put some thought into what you say before letting all that shit tumble out of your mouth and onto your keyboard. It's like listening to conspiracy theories. If you want evidence that GF may have gouged content from Sun and Moon, just look at the text dumps and trainer list with all the placeholder [~ #] in conspicuous places like in the middle of the returning characters.
>>
Shiguru omhori was the director of oras. So what your saying is. Omhori was working on oras and sun and moon

That's laughable. Also muh patterns

Because game freak staff is much bigger than it was 10-15 years. The development might shorten.

X and y had long development time because they had to create 720 future proof models.

That's saves a ton of time. Really

If gen 8 doesn't come out next year than cool but your reasoning is shit
>>
>>33030111
It's not out of reach for Sun/Moon to conclude its run by next November.
>>
>>33030131
I wouldn't be surprised if Ohmori split his time between ORAS and SM. There's no way SM weren't in development before ORAS, and we know that ORAS were programmed in a year. His role as director also probably wasn't as extensive as Masuda's, as Masuda has also been the producer since Platinum and has contributes content like music and even some world design.. Also keep in mind that ORAS were remakes, not completely new products.
>>
File: 1486748759139.gif (2MB, 295x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486748759139.gif
2MB, 295x270px
>>33030111
>>33030126
>It could be Stars
Stopped reading there. Holy fuck kid, you actually had me going there for a minute. Gen 8 is coming next year whether you like it or not.
https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/43yzpm/nintendo-explains-why-they-didnt-focus-on-indie-games-at-e3

GF obviously started development, or conceptualizing at least in 2015 when the dev kits were being sent out. They have multiple teams working on different projects/gens. You even said it yourself. I cannot fucking fathom why you would think their core Pokemon introduction title(s) on the brand new Nintendo system would be anything BUT a new gen. Since you're going by patterns, its always fucking been like this. GSC isn't an exception either since the jump between the GB/GB color and the jump between 3DS and Switch are vastly different hardware and spec wise.

Summer was a fucking mistake
>>
File: IMG_2288.jpg (13KB, 251x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2288.jpg
13KB, 251x177px
Gamefreak can develop more than one game at once. Thats probably why we didn't get any games in 2015.They only had letters during the movie teaser so that confirms gen 8 is next year. Gamefreak talked about the NX back in 2015 http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/608542/Nintendo-NX-Update-Pokemon-news-Company-new-console-2016-release-date
>>
>>33030126
>but logic says that its still part of gen VII
And that's where I stop reading.
>>
File: bait-poster.jpg (79KB, 598x400px) Image search: [Google]
bait-poster.jpg
79KB, 598x400px
wasted trips
>>
>>33030239
I'm more asshurt they're moving pokemon to home consoles.
>>
>>33030477
That's what Pokemon needs right now. 3ds games are very lackster
>>
>>33030477
The switch is about the size of a bigger phone and it is a handheld console. It fits in my pocket
t.switch owner
>>
>>33030477
But the Switch is only a bit bigger then the Vita, and that fits into my pocket rather easily. A suggestion I hear is to try and put the joycons in another pocket if one isn't deep enough.
>>
>>33030483
The 3DS is lackluster but they still remain protable.
I have the baggiest pants imaginable and I can't fit my Switch in the pockets.

Nevermind that battery life, holy shit. I can't wait for the breedfags to try and do something outside their house and lose everything.
>>
>>33030477
My problem is that I often play pokemon with people within the family, sometimes even the children.
Since you can't splitscreen pokemon the Switch being a home console says a lot of kids are going to share a save file and just thinking of that makes me feel sorry for them.
>my sister restarts my red save file because she didn't like Blastoise
>>
>>33030477
I could barely manage Zelda on the go with my Switch so Pokemon just makes me shudder.

Hopefully Nintendo releases a new handheld once the Switch gets situation and the 3DS' zombie stops kicking.
>>
>>33030522
>battery life
But it has the same battery life as the N3DS. Its only Zelda that cuts it in half, and I am very confidant that Pokemon Switch won't be Breath of the Wild tier intensive.

>>33030532
The switch supports different accounts for different people, each getting their own save file.
>>
>>33030542
>Hopefully Nintendo releases a new handheld
Not going to happen. best you can hope for is a new edition of the Switch that has a stronger battery.
>>
>>33030542
lol
>>
>>33030543
Even at it's highest it's still not even remotely to close to what I can get on my O3DS. Also:
>Pokemon allowing multiple save files tied to a single game when they can just make you buy another game
Keep dreaming. This also doesn't solve the issue of how savefiles would interact on a single unit, even if by some miracle they let you have multiple saves on a single game.
>>
Single screen is how played my first game Ruby. Will be fun to go back to those days
>>
>>33030553
You seem to have completely misunderstood. Its not up to gamefreak to make multiple save files. The Switch itself has an account system. And each account gets different saves. The Wiiu was the same way. As an example, you can only have one save on Xenoblade X, but when I made a second account, I was able to start a new game while my main account retained its save data. Pokemon would be the same way.

As for battery life. N3DS is 3-6 hours. Switch is 2.5-6.5
>>
>>33030542
Would be the smartest choice but I don't see it happening.
The Switch is being credited as a home console first and foremost with the handheld options being an afterthought. The sad fact is that once the 3DS dies they have no plans to make, or maintain, anything you could call handheld.

The Switch getting a hardware revision before 2020 is also hilarious because thats the handheld strat. Home consoles don't get that kind of revision until the life starts to reach it's end.
>>
I get if Pokemon wasn't on switch. To sell people on it

But after the announcement of Pokemon switch. People either have go over It and get the system or just quit Pokemon

It is what it is
>>
>>33030561
What kind of used system did you have to buy to only get six hours form an N3DS?
>>33030561
>You seem to have completely misunderstood.
No you seem to misunderstand how Pokemon works. Pokemon has always had means in place to make sure you cant have more than one save file per purchased game.

Having multiple accounts on my Switch has nothing to do with Gamefreak/Nintendo fearing you catching two of the same cover legend.
>>
>>33030570
This happens every generation. People find reasons why Pokemon shouldn't move to the new handheld (dual screen, 3D, and now console power have been reasons I remember)
Once its been out on the Switch for a year or two people will completely forget it was even debated and the cycle will continue next console shift.
>>
File: disguy.png (27KB, 737x404px) Image search: [Google]
disguy.png
27KB, 737x404px
>>33030543
>The switch supports different accounts for different people, each getting their own save file.
I love Summer.
>>
>>33030583
The problem is this is different from moving to the GBA/DS/3DS. That was a matter of being cheap and not wanting to buy a new system.
This, however, is a matter of taking the pocket out of pocket monsters and forcing pokemon onto a home console.
I'd would be the same if people bitched about mainline Pokemon coming to the WiiU.
>>
>>33030571
So what you're saying is Pokemon, and Pokemon alone, will implement a feature where it detects a save on another person's account and will prevent you from making a save on your own account?
There's pessimism and then there's being retarded.
>>
>>33030587
>the problem is this is different
They say that every shift as well.
>>
>>33030588
I'm sure other games will use it as well, but Pokemon will be the biggest implementation.

There is no way they will allow you to keep multiple save files having purchased a single game. They are going to force you to buy that second version and then that shiny third version later.

This isn't pessimism it's just a history lesson.
>>
Pocket monsters is putting Pokemon in pockets as in poke balls not the system having portability into pocket

Idiot made his definition of pocket monsters
>>
>>33030593
Yes but this is more a story akin to the boy who cried wolf.
This time it actually is different because it has been stated, numerous times, Pokemon was never intended to be a home console game. Taking it off handhelds goes against what Gamefreak has, expressly, stated they wanted the franchise to be.

We have spinoffs for this but no gotta force the 3DS userbase to buy a homeconsole.
>>
>>33030607
It's both, actually.
>>
>>33030609
>Taking it off handhelds
But there's the key. the Switch is BOTH a console and a handheld.
Claiming it was taken off handhelds would only work if they released a dedicated handheld alongside the Switch, but put Pokemon on the Switch anyways.
The 3DS is dying, its time for it to move on like every system before it. And it certainly doesn't have the power to last longer then usual, if anything it should have died earlier.
>>
>>33030618
It's a handheld but they say it's console to charge console priced games
>>
>>33030623
Pessimism and memes aside, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Pokemon Switch was $40, since $60 is simply a suggested price, and games have gone over and under suggested prices before.
>>
>>33030262
>They only had letters during the movie teaser
What was the teaser?
>>
>>33030627
Lol game freak not gonna give a shit about consumer. It's gonna be 59.99 like all the other games
>>
>>33030618
>But there's the key. the Switch is BOTH a console and a handheld.
See this is incorrect. Battery life and bulk aside, because those are pressing issues, the Switch's pricepoint, marketing, and even game design clearly show this is intended as a home console.
We're getting OoT styled Zelda rather than the older. We're getting a 64 styled Mario rather than a platformer.
It's price, especially on replacement controllers and accessories, show that this is standard business as usual.
A handheld is about price, portability, and convenience of communication. The Switch has none of these and is, essentially, a glorified WiiU.

Nintendo sees it as a home console, parrents see it as a home console, and the 3DS on life support is more than proof of this.
Handhelds are dead. This is what we are stuck with.
>>
>>33030627
>pessimism and memes
A single savefile per Switch and 60 dollar price are all but assured.

My Switch buyer's remorse wont save me nor will it help you.
>>
>>33030640
Now see, I actually agree with that last point.
The reason that the Switch is both a console and a handheld is specifically because the handheld market is itself quickly declining. The only reason the 3DS survived is because it came out early enough. Mobile Gaming will ensure that a new dedicated handheld would flop. Instead, making their new console portable, allowing for games like Pokemon to still be used as a handheld, was the best move they could honestly make.
The next step would be to make the Switch slightly more portable, either by offering a well designed carrying bag that can function with other things, or reducing the bulk a bit.
>>
I can't believe faggots are complaining about how the Swtich isn't a handheld, because it is. The Switch is a hybrid between handheld and console.

Even having a cry that played by Pokemon purely at home and not out outside is fucking stupid. Oh no, you don't get to play the game for 20 minutes on the bus! Oh no I can't play it between my classes! Fuck up. At least you can play the game at home on a large screen and have the option to go out in the open with it.

Fucks sake.

And complaining about moving onto the switch from 3ds and the price for it is also retarded. Moving onto the next handheld/console has been the same for consoles and handhelds or all types of gaming. Playstatsion, Xbox, your phone and you computer. All the same. And as for the price, shut the fuck up and save, you've got well over a year before it's released.
>>
>>33030650
>Gaming will ensure that a new dedicated handheld would flop.
In correct. Even outside of Japan there is more than enough demand for a good gaming system on the go for it to do well. Thats why they shoved these halfassed "handheld" aspects to the Switch. Interviews form Gamefreak had actually said this wasn't an issue, and games like Pokemon are why handhelds could still thrive.

Home consoles are the real problem and Nintendo just cant make something that would keep them relevant in the living room without a gimmick.
Sadly I don't expect any Switch revisions for a long time because this will take the same pattern as the Gamecube/Wii/WiiU.
>>
>>33030682
No point even telling them this.

Pokemon on switch is confirmed. They can moan and bitch all they want. People it's not gonna change a damn thing
>>
>>33030682
>At least you can play the game at home on a large screen and have the option to go out in the open with it.

Oh yes thats why we universally praise the WiiU!
Who the actual fuck cares about pokemon on a gigantic screen? Did Sony fanboys leak or something because Pokemon has always been about portability and communication.

A few landwhales shunning the sunlight shouldn't ruin this for working people and children
>>
>>33030690
>They can moan and bitch all they want. People it's not gonna change a damn thing

This. The Anti-Switch points are valid but a big company like Nintendo literally can't fail.

If they want to drop the quality of games they can and nobody will say a word: people will still blindly buy it.
>>
>>33030111
why do you care so much about what other people speculate? Go outside
>>
>>33030682
Gonna be hilarious when Pokemon Switch sells far under the handheld versions because Nintendo can't keep proper production, price, or portability.

I'll be enjoying Pokemon on my Switch but it'll still be funny.
>>
>>33030700
Upgrading from 240p to 720 and 1080p is not gonna hurt the quality the opposite actually
>>
>>33030711
Lol 3ds was flopping the first 2 years because of price and switch is insane in sales

Pokemon will do fine on switch. Only poor fags who live in 3rd world countries will suffer
>>
>>33030720
And if a real handheld was flopping imagine how much this suffer.
>>33030713
So when game quality itself drops it's ok as long as it looks flashier?
Hows that XBone treating you?
>>
>>33030695
GF/Pokémon games don't dictate how handhelds are made, they help sell them.

If Nintendo wants to completely scrap handhelds then Pokemon will have to adapt in order to maintain is longevity.

And like I implied, just because the games and console is played at home the Switch isn't strictly bound to the home. Sure the battery life might last terribly long but at least we live in a time where you fucking can.

Not that anyone asked or cares but I like many other Pokémon fans play the games at home, I don't like playing touches of Pokémon during the day wherever I am. I like to play at home, the switch makes this work for me and many others I'm sure.
>>
>>33030731
>GF/Pokémon games don't dictate how handhelds are made, they help sell them.

And they have also admitted to going around and running numbers on how to best adapt. While they don't sell them, they are more than qualified to speak on this matter.

>>33030731
>Not that anyone asked or cares but I like many other Pokémon fans play the games at home, I don't like playing touches of Pokémon during the day wherever I am. I like to play at home, the switch makes this work for me and many others I'm sure.
A vocal minority shouldn't ruin this for everybody, let alone rob a series of it's identity.
>>
>>33030739
>A vocal minority shouldn't ruin this for everybody, let alone rob a series of it's identity.
Smartest fucking thing I have heard all thread.
/vp/ tends to forget the target audience is children.
Parrents buy one home console and multiple handhelds on average. One system/one game per household is going to fuck with Pokemon harder.
>>
>>33030730
3ds games quality were not good dude. Zelda and Mario quality only improved on switch

If any franchise right now needs a boast in graphics it's Pokemon. The idea of cutscenes on 240p is a huge flaw

Have you seen how good splatoon pre orders are? Only 5 months removed from the release of switch. Imagine 1 and half years or 2 years after switch when a lot more people have one. The sales of Pokemon will be massive
>>
>>33030739
I never looked into empirical statistics to see how many people game and how they game.

I never implied that I was part of a majority or minority. Just because you say I'm apart of a small group doesn't make it true.
>>
>>33030748
Why do you care so much about the sales? It's not your money dude.

If Pokemon games are switch are 59.99 compared to 39.99 3ds games they don't have to sell the same amount of copies to make same revenue
>>
>>33030753
And I'm sure games would also improve on another handheld, far more then forcing them onto a home console. >>33030753
>If any franchise right now needs a boast in graphics it's Pokemon.
Care to explain? How would Pokemon benefit from graphics when it uses the same game engine it has since the 90s?
>>33030753
>Have you seen how good splatoon pre orders are?
Yes but what's more concerning is Switch sales.
Any given house, lets say theres 3 kids and a manchild. Parrents buy *one* home console per household, but cheaper handhelds tend to get tossed around a lot. My cousins, the neighbors, the people down the street, all had multiple handhelds but only one home console.

The system is not as flexable as a handheld, especially when one Switch can't multiplay and kills half the fun of pokemon.
>>
>>33030753
>The idea of cutscenes on 240p is a huge flaw

I like how people still try and argue graphics are better than gameplay in 2017+
>>
>>33030770
quick question, and I don't mean to use this as an attack as I'm just legit curious since you keep spelling it that way, why do you say "parrents" instead of "parents"?
>>
>>33030753
>Mario quality only improved on switch
Huh? Mario is so simple I haven't been able to notice any graphical difference since the Wii/DS era.
Breath of Wild is also a home console Zelda, as opposed to an Oracle/traditional/etc... so of course it would look better on the newest home console. If you wanna argue semantics Ocarina of Time looks better on the 3DS?
>>
>>33030774
But there's nothing about the Switch that'll hurt the gameplay.
>>
>>33030782
Because when people try to accuse me of samefagging in a thread full of other people who can see the Switch is bad for pokemon, I can say Im the one that spells it that way.
>>
>>33030794
Dude there 65 replies and 12 posters of course you are
>>
>>33030794
Ah yes, understandable, its frustrating when someone just yells samefag over and over and refuses to actually address your arguments.
>>
>>33030789
>taking away the series identity as a handheld game that favors communication
>cutting down family multiplayer
>limiting an entire family to a single save file
>tying children at home because parrents wont let them take an expensive home console on the go
>limited battery life

The only upside in a sea of downsides seems to be "muh 240p" but really I don't see Pokemon Switch being a major graphical step up until generation 9.
>>
>>33030796
Now I'm sure there's multiple anti-switch people here. Just as there are multiple switch people here.
Its just that there's maybe 6 people with autism on each side arguing about something that won't even be relevant to this board for another 1.5-2.5 years while everyone else is actually talking about Pokemon.
>>
>>33030797
Yes.
Shitposters like >>33030796 will try but they just seem upset that Switchfans seem to be in a minority here.
>>
>>33030785
You say the quality will drop off going to switch and now your talking about graphics.

The gameplay of Zelda and Mario improved.

The 3ds Pokemon games aren't even good anything is upgrade over them. The graphics could help.

The assumption that the 3ds games were amazing and people will see huge drop off in quality because of the switch is laughable
>>
>>33030801
I'm an anti switch person just because I don't see it doing anything for the series, his parental rant is on point to boot.

I enjoy my Zelda, I will enjoy my Mario, and I'll probably enjoy my Pokemon but there will always be that hollow feeling they could have done so much better than forcing it on the Switch.
>>
>>33030806
It doesn't matter if we're in the minority because Pokemon is gonna on the switch

I'm gonna enjoy play it. The inevitable. It's like death and taxes. People will bitch and moan about but it's gonna happen
>>
>>33030810
3DS quality has nothing to do with this, it's the fact the Switch is a poor console for Pokemon from everything not a graphical standpoint.
>The gameplay of Zelda and Mario improved.
I have yet to see how this Zelda's gameplay has improved and I've 100% completion outside the DLC.
Mario isn't even out yet and looks to be 64/Galaxy/Sunshine all over again.

I will say it once again: what benefit will better graphics, your only "valid' point, offer Pokemon.
I would play a game than watch a damn movie.
>>
>>33030814
The real question is if it's limited to the Switch or if Nintendo will see their folly and release a handheld.

Monster Hunter has crossplay between fucking 3DS and Switch. People should hold off on buying one until the console has games, proper production stock, and it turns out thats what they're stuck with.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if NIntendo shuts down 3DS wifi prematurely to force people because theres little reason to "upgrade"

You seem to be making a lot of assumptions about a game that wont be out for a good two years.
>>
>>33030806
I'm not entirely sure that Switch fans are a minority. Way too early to tell in the grand scheme, and it seems to be just the opposite on /vp/ specifically
Its just that yelling samefag seems to be a cheap way to get out of an argument, so I sympathize.
>>
>>33030814
The real question is why anybody would *want* this rather than having to tolerate it.

This is bigger than Pokemon it's about the death of an entire style of gaming, Pokemon falling into decline over it just makes it string harder.
>>
>>33030831
Of course they're a minority.
Nintendo can't stock a new console for shit, the Wii and WiiU showed this off nicely.
The fact the Switch barely outsold the WiiU it's first week in Japan is also troubling as a Switch owner. I'm ready for this to end another lameduck system.
>>
>>33030818
The only point you said was you get in the pocket

As a consumer why the fuck should I care if Parents don't buy there kids consoles? How does that affect me?

Pokemon will a gain new fanbase. The ones that wanted to play Pokemon on the 60 inch tv and graphically better. Audio better

The argument of sales I could care less. It's not my money it's game freak and TPC . You're worried about money that's not yours instead of enjoying a quality game
>>
File: osxovsaq6OGVDMkAO95-o.gif (684KB, 350x185px) Image search: [Google]
osxovsaq6OGVDMkAO95-o.gif
684KB, 350x185px
>>33030111
Next year is impossible baby. GF just start recruit for this project. This mean Gen VIII is at the very begin of development. The fastest release is nov 2019 or even 2010.
>>
>muh patterns
fuck off joe
>>
>>33030837
The death of 240p? I'll be the Paul bearer for the funeral.

I take my MacBook everyday to collage the portability is in my bag pack. The switch that is smaller than my laptop I will have to problem carrying
>>
>>33030846
>You're worried about money that's not yours instead of enjoying a quality game

Says the anon that is happy for a game to look better even at the cost of game quality and it's largest fanbase.
>Pokemon will a gain new fanbase. The ones that wanted to play Pokemon on the 60 inch tv and graphically better. Audio better
All 14 of you?
Holy shit was Gale of Darkness the highest selling Pokemon game ever when I was sleeping?
>>
File: IMG_1122.png (649KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.png
649KB, 750x1334px
>>33030844
This was the first 5 months of Wii u result

Switch is in far more demand in the 5 months after release than wii u was
>>
>>33030846
>Pokemon will a gain new fanbase. The ones that wanted to play Pokemon on the 60 inch tv and graphically better. Audio better

Children outnumber us landwhales as it is. Most people that care about Pokemon don't give a shit in a game that all ready has a simplistic art style. I'm hype for Pokemon ver. TV but even I can see that logic is retarded.
>>
>>33030862
How will the game quality decrease? It won't

Well I guess all 14 of us will enjoy playing Pokemon on switch. You Anti switch Fags can quit Pokemon
>>
>>33030870
Kids have 400 dollar mobile phones. You are under estimating kids and what they can have
>>
>>33030844
On the other hand, Switch is out pacing PS4's launch sales in Japan, while going at the pace of the Wii in the west..
>>
>>33030864
The WiiU was absolute dogshit though. The main controller was bigger than my fucking game gear.
>>
>>33030864
Now post the opening sales in comparison to the WiiU in the first week in Japan, where Nintendo bases a majority of the business decisions(like local wireless, us Americans can totally use that guys!).

Cherrypick all you want it wont change facts.
>>
The notions that kids don't have consoles is funny
>>
>>33030887
>The WiiU was absolute dogshit though.
All the more concerning that, outside the West, the Switch barely outsold it opening week.
Nintendo burned us once and it could easily happen again.

>>33030882
It's the PS4. I'm not shocked.

>>33030881
Precisely. If they have a 400 dollar phone why would they waste that on a Switch? Nothing it does is going to win the mobile gamers away.
>>
>>33030894
Yes because the Wii u was coming off the success of the Wii and it released during holidays

The switch was released after the disaster wii u in early March

Do think before you write? The Wii u had hype but failed hard. Switch is succeeding
>>
>>33030895
>The notions that kids don't have consoles is funny
I agree.
This thread, howerver, brings up the valid point that kids usually have one console per household(versus multiple handhelds).
>>
File: IMG_2395.jpg (25KB, 691x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2395.jpg
25KB, 691x281px
Gamefreak themselves said the 3ds limits what they can do(In a 3d interview i think) i don't even know why you guys are complaining. The switch is only a litter bigger than the ps vita. It's around the size of a bigger phone. I'm saying this as a switch owner. It's the perfect thing for Pokémon. It has a nice screen and literally everything looks good on it. Pokémon needs to evolve as a franchise.
>>
>>33030898
>All the more concerning that, outside the West, the Switch barely outsold it opening week.
The WiiU was released before the holidays while the Switch came out in fucking March. March a month with literally no retail holidays and most children being told to fuck off if they want something new so soon after the holiday season.

Pure numbers only go so far, you have to learn to understand buying trends. Switch outselling the WiiU during retail famine times is a phenomenal example of its success. Even if it's 'just barely'.
>>
>>33030900
>an item mistake as an upgrade pack for the Wii
>the Switch was barely able to outsell it despite Nintendo trying to shoehorn handheld fans into buying home consoles.
Seems like you don't think before you write, apparently.
>Switch is succeeding
Despite having similar launch numbers, yes. Surely the WiiU succeeded entirely based on it's launch numbers as well. Holy shit your buyer's remorse is showing.
>>
>>33030898
Are you kid? How does Pokemon on switch effects if your over the age of 18.

Sales doesn't = quality. If Pokemon loses half its half fanbase after move to switch. Guess what it's still 8 million copies which is big for a lot of franchises

And obviously it don't lose half its fanbase because not everyone is as cynical as you
>>
>>33030903
>I'm saying this as a switch owner.
I've seen Switch owners say it's bad for it as well, but Gamefreak has also said in an interview they were apprehensive about the Switch.
They were really hoping Pokemon could remain handheld on a 3DS successor, but apparently that wasnt in the cards.
>>
>>33030900
You don't understand marketing or trends, do you?
The Switch barely managing to push as much as the WiiU is a bad thing. You can ignore the hard facts all you want but even looking at their circumstances you can tell the Switch is off to a rocky start and will have an uphill battle.
>>
>>33030910
And you completely left out Wii u was released in holidays and switch in early March

The wii sold over 100 million units the brand of Nintendo was still revelent during the launch of Wii u

The switch had to repair all the bad wii u did and they did it
>>
File: IMG_0256.jpg (289KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
289KB, 1200x849px
I'm kinda confused at the people who are against Pokemon on the switch when even Game freak doesn't like the 3ds. They've talked about 3DS limited their creativity and frankly they can't be more right.

I bet you there actually exited to work on hardware that will actually meet there ideas and demands.
>>
>>33030914
I'm 27, for reference, and a Switch owner.
Tell me, as simply as you can, how the Switch will benefit me? The games are going to suffer quality being forced onto a home console as it is, but your laughable notion that older gamers care about graphics over gameplay makes me pity you.
>>
>>33030932
>nothing personal, kid
>>
>>33030929
They have also talked about how the Switch will limit the franchise, so that point is kind of moot.

They have said repeated they were worried about the future of Pokemon on the Switch.
>>
>>33030924
You don't understand common sense. The Wii u in its 5 month had Nintendo going red in yearly reports. Switch is selling out everywhere in 5th month.

Your comparing opening. One was released in the holidays the other released in early March coming off of a disaster system
>>
>>33030932
How exactly is Pokemon gameplay wise gonna suffer by moving to the switch?
>>
>>33030927
>The switch had to repair all the bad wii u did and they did it
By barely outselling the thing that flopped in it's opening week? You can grasp at straws all you want but Nintendo fans will eat up anything Nintendo.

Time will tell if they attract the casuals/people on the fence back but the Switch's shoddy start is worrisome all the same.
>>
>>33030932
Are 3ds Pokemon games quality to begin with?

It can only go up from here dude
>>
>>33030945
>It can only go up from here dude

We thought that after X/Y and look where it got us.
>>
>>33030939
>coming off of a disaster system

I like how people shit talk the WiiU but despite being undynamic this just seems to be a diversionary tactic to make the Switch look better
"A-at least it's not the WiiU!" isnt really saying much either way and thats really all it has going for it.

The low stock is because Nintendo has never been able to meet demand, even when the demand was pisspoor.
>>
>>33030948
A much better game that gives me hope in the series again? seems about right.
>>
>>33030948
That's the Omori and Masuda's fault. Pokemon can only get better by moving to more powerful hardware
>>
>>33030954
Yes but the fact remains there could be better hardware for it to move to.
Forcing Pokemon on a home console will far outweigh any benefits better hardware could give it.
>>
>>33030944
Omgg I feel I'm saying the same point. 5 times already

The Wii u was coming off a the huge sucesss of Wii and it was released in the winter holidays November

The switch was coming off the the disaster off the Wii u and releasing in March

Imagine if Spider-Man was a blockbuster but Spider-Man 2 was a disaster but had big opening because everyone was hype after Spider-Man 1 blockbuster . How good will Spider-Man 3 opening be?

I'm not talking about Toby sam rani Spider-Man I'm talking as hypocritical
>>
>>33030953
Yanno a lot of people here are both opinionated and angry, but you? I'm fairly sure you're just a shitposter.
Enjoy your Visual Novel with press A to win monster battle mingame.
>>
>>33030952
People are already predicting the switch to sell just about as good as the wii. It's that good. In fact the switch could outsell the wii u this year alone if they get enough holiday sales, which is never really that hard for Nintendo.

The console is doing great anon I don't know why your so pessimistic
>>
>>33030918
The switch was created so they could merge handheld and console franchises in one console. The switch is what Pokémon needs.
>>
>>33030967
>The switch was coming off the the disaster off the Wii u
You say disaster but Nintendo survived. When the best thing you can say about the Switch is that it's better than the thing that came before it you know the rocky start is all the more justified.

One of the problems with the WiiU was that it was poorly advertised and *not* able to handle the Wii hype, so you can spout this as many times as you want but it wont make you correct.
>>
>>33030938
The switch wouldn't limit anything. You can carry it around with you easily.
>>
>>33030966
How is Pokemon gonna get worse by moving to the switch? You keep saying this but I fail to understand why. And I'm not talking about sales I'm talking about quality.
>>
>>33030973
So when do we get the update that merges the console and handheld functionality into one?
This is less a merger and more a hostile takeover on the part of home consoles.

If the Switch could function as a decent handheld I would agree, but as it is it's a horrible pokemon machine.
>>
>>33030983
Care to explain how? Teach me how to get my Switch to function on my morning commute.
It's essentially a WiiU+, good for around your house but horrible in multiplayer games that require numerous systems, doesn't have the build/design/endurance for trips longer than 20 minutes, horrid battery life, and cripples pokemon social aspect.

I'm fairly sure the only people that wanted this viewed Sun/Moon's single player as the pinnacle of gaming and want their waifus in HD.
>>
>>33030952
>"A-at least it's not the WiiU!" isnt really saying much either way and thats really all it has going for it.
Except that's not what he's saying. He's saying the Switch doing well is a testament to the Switch being a good system because trust in Nintendo was low due to the WiiU being shit.
>>
>>33030972
>People are already predicting the switch to sell just about as good as the wii.
Yes, baseless predictions based on opening sales always pan out. It did for the WiiU, afterall.

Numbers and selling trends, however, say otherwise(combined with a lack of supply from nintend).
>>
File: IMG_2432.png (3MB, 1366x1129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2432.png
3MB, 1366x1129px
>>33030938
Actually this isn't what they said. Masuda just said he wanted too see how people use the switch.
>>
>>33031007
That's only what you think you are saying.
The timing and inability to keep up with a system that was all ready poorly hyped/marketed are a bad thing and the numbers reflect this.

Plug your ears all you want but it doesn't change hard numbers
>>
>>33031002
The batter life is only bad when playing Zelda. Any other gamer, takes less of a toke and it reaches N3DS battery life levels.

Also if you've seen any durability tests you would know the switch is VERY sturdy. you shouldn't be breaking it unless your An animal
>>
>>33031002
>You get your switch
>put the joy-cons in one pocket and switch in other if you have small pockets.
>???
>Profit
The switch without the joy-cons is around the size of a 3dsxl closed.
>>
>>33031014
That is a separate interview. Look for the other one where they talk about how they want Pokemon to remain true to it's roots on a handheld.

That stance only further cements this, since they'll still not convinced the Switch is a proper fit. It doesn't matter that the 3DS limited their creativity, or that the Switch is shapring up to, when the Big N says "jump" they jump and thats...actually real sad.
>>
So connecting the dots.

The anti switch fag

Is a 27 year old who plays Pokemon on the bus to work and mad he can't do that with a switch. Okkkk
>>
>>33031027
The XL was far too large as it was, but removing losable objects that cost close to 100USD to replace is asking for trouble no matter what.

Even then it only fits in the baggiest of wigger pockets. The 3DS needs to die but at least I can shove it in my pocket without losing a required piece of equipment that will set me back a third of it's price, no waste a second pocket.
>>
>>33031012
Sales trends are showing that it could outsell the Wii U in 1-2 years if they keep there currebt momentum. Even with the scarce stock it's still selling faster than the wii U and Nintendo is already increasing stoats we speak.
>>
>>33030588
>>33030602
1 2 switch only lets you have one save file, the way it works is that it simply doesn't have you choose a profile when starting the game. I imagine Pokémon will do that too.
>>
>>33031033

And the pro switch fag is an angry CoD player that wants Pokemon to be in 4k.
>>
>>33031034
All you need to do is take an extra two seconds to take care of the joycons.
>>
>>33031037
>if they keep there currebt momentum
>scarce stock
So now you are starting to agree with me I'm confused?
>>33031040
There are at least two, and one doesn't understand sales.
>>
>>33031040
No i don't the jump from 240p to 740p or 1080p is massive more than anything a 4K tv can do
>>
>>33031042
>All you need to do is take an extra two seconds

That is an accurate depiction of how long your Switch is worth playing outside the house, yes.

You don't go outside much, I take it?
>>
>>33031052
Not for a game that doesn't take advantage of a system's graphical capacity.
Points really kind of moot when they'll be reusing assets for years to come.
>>33031040
>anon 1 gives legit points on why Switch is poorly designed
>anon 2 just says "lol dont lose things"

The IQ of this thread is dropping rapidly on all sides.
>>
File: IMG_0000.jpg (70KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0000.jpg
70KB, 840x544px
>>33031012
>>33031040

Why can't you play Pokemon on the bus anons? Don't tell me it's the battery life, because that's only bad with Zelda. Any other game and it should be getting more than 3+ hours. Don't tell me it's the durability because the switch is very sturdy as is. And lastly it can fit in your pocket. If you can't handle using putting your joycons in one pocket and the console in the other then just get a bag.

Like my god I've seen business men. Bring entire laptops with them in the bus yet you guys are complaining about a puny console? This board is beyond salvation
>>
>>33030111
>I don't know what pre-production is
kys retard
>>
>>33030633
It just said movie 21 in letters
>>
>>33031066
>I want to tell me, objectively, why something is shit but don't say anything that's true.

I don't see what a laptop has to do with this, either. I take a laptop with me but how does this make a Switch more portable? I don't even take stock in Summerposting but this topic is convincing me.
>>
>>33031048
I am agreeing that stocks are a dry right know. If I didn't I would be stupid. However even with this shortage the switch is still selling faster than the wii U and could beat it in sales in 1-2 years. Nintendo is already working on increasing stock so this may not be a problem soon friend.
>>
>>33031079
You keep talking in terms like "may" and "if" when Nintendo is making the same mistakes that screwed over the WiiU with numbers to back it up.

The poor stock proves that not even Nintendo had faith in this, and for good reason it would seem.
>>33031075
I'm more pissed off that DS/3DS had deadpixel repairs but the Switch has this listed as "perfectly normal" no matter how many you have. Nintendo is really going to the shitter when it comes to customer service.
>>
>>33031033
Actually I've heard stories from /v/ and people can use the switch on the bus just fine. Its way smaller than anti-switchfag thinks
>>
>>33031048
That green text is a nice non argument. If I made any mistakes in my claims feel free to point them out.

The laptop thing was just something I added to make you realize how stupid the argument is because bringing a switch to the bus is 1000% easier than bringing a laptop
>>
>>33031002
>cripples pokemon social aspect
Nigga, pokemon's social aspect has been dead the moment gen 5 figured out how to use the internet correctly. Gen 6 and 7 have almost all their events online (save gamestop card giveaways and in person tournaments, neither of which are what you're talking about).
Link Cables and schoolyard pokemon-ing are over, and have been for a long time, gramps.
>>
>>33031093
So how many funfest missions ya complete online?
That said the social aspect is crippled despite wifi because now the pool of people, even children, that can access the options is severely limited. Paid online, few systems/limited save files per household, and lack of split screen says that you cant actually go up and play somebody in pokemon. This is actually a thing modern people do if they have friends.
>>
>>33031093
>what is local wireless
So the switchfag is also a shutin from what im getting.
>>
>>33031066
>Don't tell me it's the durability because the switch is very sturdy as is

You mean the system that can scratch it's own screen when you try and put it in the dock, as intended?
Holy shit this is a breakthrough!

The dock is dangerous anyway, I'm sure this sturdy system will survive pockets and bags!
>>
>>33031086
The only mistake Nintendo made with the wii U was poor marketing and low third part support. Both of those are not a problem with the Switch if you've been up to date.And the stock problem is going going to be fixed within a year

They are actually doing amazing with the switch so far even Nintendo's harshest critics are suprised at the success.
>>
>>33031108
The only people who are getting their socks scratched are the people who are Careless and jab then in their. A majority of users are doing fine with them.

Unless your keeping your switch in the sane pocket you keep your knives in, you shouldn't have a single scratch
>>
>>33031110
>They are actually doing amazing with the switch so far even Nintendo's harshest critics are suprised at the success

Only in comparison to the WiiU. The numbers show that the Switch's marketing is lackluster, and honestly all they've done as far as third party support goes is show a list of companies that *might* want in.

I mean the Senran Kagura guys are hype so I guess I can give you that?
>>
>>33031126
>A majority of users are doing fine with them.
A majority of uses tape cleaning cloths to the side of their system. Anything can be prevented with proper care but it's a matter of jumping through hoops to do so.

You can undersell a problem all you want but the screen is fragile as shit and can be scratched through normal use.
>>
>>33031108
The dock can't scratch your switch, unless is defective of course
>>
>>33031127
The switch is actually being marketed well though. They've done multiple promotionalz for it over the past few months, including a super bowl commercial, a New York wall mural, multiple commercials on twitch, YouTube, and mainstream t.v. I could go on about how well they've handled marketing this time around but it would take too long.

Also as for 3rd party. There already got skyrim, Fifa and NBA2k. Along with some others like dragon quest and most importantly rocket leage.
>>
>>33031158
It's actually a reported issue, Nintendo stopped selling replacement ones for a while.
>>
>>33031162
>I could go on about how well they've handled marketing this time around but it would take too long.
So you actually can't offer anything of note to backup your point, got it.
>>33031162
>There already got skyrim
An inferior port of something based on a modding community when Nintendo doesn't play ball with that. Got it.
Literally no skyrim fans I know, let alone ones with a Switch, are hyped for this.
So we're back to titty games and Dragon Quest.
>>
>>33031127
Unless you start dropping numbers I'm going to have a hard time believing most people do that to there docks. The people who do that are the same people who unplug there chargers prematurely in fear that they might damage there battery.
>>
>>33031127
Did you not read all the examples I gave you? I stoped because the list was getting to long. But I guess you want a 300 page summary.

Also thanks for only taking about skyrim and not the other games I mentioned.
>>
>>33031172
A simple google search with give you what you seek. Nintendo is aware of this and is looking in to it as well.
If you want spoonfed I don't know what to tell you, but It's hardly a rare occurrence.
>>
>>33031165
And it wasn't redesigned
People who scratch their switch either have their dock defective or just don't take care of it properly
>>
>>33031181
I gave you Dragon Quest and thats more than fair.
But I mean the only one I can really give you is the Super Bowl. The New York wall mural is close to the Nintendo store where people are all ready invested, twitch and youtube are often filtered even by normies these days, and the ones on TV are pretty shit.

I know of a fair amount of people across the US that haven't even heard of it. Can you give me some of these better examples from that magic bag you call your ass?
>>
File: Ted.jpg (36KB, 920x537px) Image search: [Google]
Ted.jpg
36KB, 920x537px
>>33030477
That's because Drumpf made it so we cant make handhelds in China, #DS are easy made in china so we can't have them now. This is why we don't fall for demogogues, some1 like cruz of paul would be better as they see the advantages of trader.
>>
>>33031182
Defective docks is something Nintendo definitely needs to fix, but besides that the switch is fully capable of being taken on the go.
>>
>>33031195
>Wasn't redesigned in four months.
So what you are trying to argue is that every Switch is defective?
>>
>>33031205
>>33031205
>but besides that the switch is fully capable of being taken on the go.
As an outside who wants a Switch can you clarify this? I'm seeing a lot of valid points on why it cant.
>>
>>33031216
They'll eventually develop the switch in a fashion that permits easier portable play, just as they've remodeled every other handheld of theirs prior.
>>
>>33031216
I can easily carry mine around
>>
>>33030131
Development time shortens as you streamline resources and build features that can be used in future games forward like Pokemon Amie and their attempt to build Walking Pokemon in SM.

You wanna know one way to help get resources for a 2018 Switch game? Cancel Pokemon Z, shove Zygarde into SM with no plot, focus on only Alola and the 8th region.
>>
>>33031197
You said the marketing is lackluster, I gave examples as to why it's not. I'm not hear to spoon feed you. I've already laid down my proof. If your so hunger for more and I just can't cut it for you, google is your friend.
>>
>>33031028
Exactly, they have no choice. They could have easily started building the 8th region itself a while ago along with character models and Pokemon models. Masuda is seeing how people use the Switch to determine how to make the game features.
>>
>>33031208
No, I don't know how you reach to that conclusion
Anyways, there are videos that shows how the switch doesn't scratch after "docking" and "undocking" the console
I'm taco :(
>>
>>33031219
>just as they've remodeled every other handheld of theirs prior.
This is the flaw people int his thread seem to be making.
The Switch isn't as cheaply developed, produced, or sold as a handheld. It will not have the business mode as a handheld when it's intended as a home console.
>>
>>33031251
its indentifded as both twit
>>
>>33031248
Which is why forcing them to give up the one thing they've always stuck to, the handheld philosophy, is the shittiest of shit moves
>>33031243
>translation: you won't buy my vague bullshit so I'm going to drop the subject.
I don't expect you to spoonfeed me when you don't know what you're talking about, don't worry.
>>
For those who have the switch : how sturdy is it ? I know I can let 3ds fall, throw it across the room or let it in the hand of unsupervised children and it'd still work, but the switch looks quite more fragile.
>>
>>33031263
Except NIntendo has said, repeatedly, that it's a home console first.
Even then I don't see why this means it will get handheld revisions when, as both, it's every bit as expensive to produce and develop as a console.

See? This is one of those negative points about the "hybird" ideal people try to glorify.
>>
>>33031267
The Switch wont shatter into pieces but it's not especially sturdy or anything.
Your biggest problem with the Switch is the exposed screen, this is an issue for any form of storage(including it's own dock that can warp naturally) and inside anything not a case.

It should be ok if you don't drop it on the screen but don't expect it to be 3DS sturdy, the joycons are very loose when you hold it as well.
>>
>>33030543
>>33030561

>different accounts
IIRC Super Smash Bros still kept the same unlocks across different accounts. Nobody tells us Pokémon won't be the same.
>>
>>33031278
They said it was a home console first and handheld second in a way to say that it's both with no priorities.
Such as "It's a hone console first, and a haheld second like magic!" and not "It's aligned to being home"
You just had an issue with interpretation.
>>
>>33031267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8QCFNAgPDo

Go to about 2 minutes.
>>
>>33031267
If you use it around the house, mentioned dock issue aside, you should have no issues.
>>
>>33031264
Nothing I said was vague anon. I don't know what god tier marketing your asking for man, the switch is being marketed more the the PS4 and the Xbone right know so I fail to see how I'm wrong.

The only person here who doesn't know what there talking about is you. I'm fairly knowledgeable in my argument
>>
>>33031290
>A direct statement saying it's intended to be a home console over a handheld is a way for them to say the opposite
Stop reading what you want to see and read what they're saying to your face.
It's not a difficult concept, this is being marketed as a home console, it's being sold at the price of a home console, and it's getting the games Nintendo home consoles get.
>>
>>33031286
>>33031294
>>33031298
Meh i'm still dubious about this. I just hope Nintendo releases a new handheld console by then.
>>
>>33031300
>I'm fairly knowledgeable in my argument

Yet you refuse to make an actual argument under the guise of spoonfeeding.
I'm not going to take your word for it until you give me an example.
>>
>>33031303
No no you interpreted wrong, they weree justg advertising its dual functioinality
>>
>>33031304
I'm hoping for the same but Nintendo has a history of bad business decisions.
The Switch is probably an all or nothing deal but I wouldn't rush into one, but don't expect a hardware revision or anything like that before Pokemon.

The Switch won't have a purcahse worthy library of games unless you really invest in Mario/Zelda/Fire Emblem so play some of your backlog and try again in a few years is my suggestion. It's what I would have done given the chance to do it again.
>>
>>33031310

You interpreted it wrong from the looks of it, especially when everything they're doing backs up the claim it's a home console first.

Yer welcome to your opinion, I suppose. If I spent all my time trying to stop people form being wrong on the internet i'd never get any work done.
>>
>>33031311
That seems like the best option to me. Don't know about the other ask anon.
>>
>>33031317
Everything their dueing? They're advertising it as both handheld and console handy dandy device. They're doing my inspectiom/
>>
>>33031308
I've already given you examples that the switch's marketing isn't lacklustre man. If the switch's marketing is "lacklustre" to you even after all I've said. Than the PS4 and XBone have even worse considering that the only marketing they get is commercials on T.V

My argument is that the switches marketing isn't lacklustre and when compared to its competitors it obviously isn't.
>>
>>33031317
Yeah thats the shitty part. You can tell they're selling this as a WiiU replacement.
It's a bigger slap in the face they acknowledge this internally when I bought this for handheld functions.
>>
>>33031324
So this goes back to your first argument of the Switch is only good in comparison to the WiiU(which you have admitted to be a failure).

You can be "better" and still shit, especially because you've shown no evidence to say it wasn't lackluster.
>>
This pathetic and exploiting notion on behalf of Nintendo is another pinnacle and empirical example of the working class' strife being so rampant that the bourgeois are even beginning to impede on their vices of leisure. The monopolistic corrupt Nintendo deployments don't want to do anymore effort so they make their poor workers dump shitty consoles and handhelds together that is both bad for the consumer and worker yet benefits the rich greedy Nintendo organizers as they now gain freer money. Another means of wealth deprivation into their richie rich pockets and their assets should be seized.
>>
>>33030111
>For example, Gold and Silver began development in early/mid 1996 and came out in November 1999. Ruby and Sapphire began development in late 1999/early 2000 and came out in November 2002. Diamond and Pearl began development in late 2002/early 2003 and came out in September 2006. Black and White began development in late 2006 and came out in September 2010. X and Y began development in late 2010 and came out in October 2013. Sun and Moon began development in late 2013 and came out in November 2016. Sun and Moon didn't start development right after ORAS came out (though going by interviews, ORAS might have started development near the time X and Y were released, which explains a lot).
You are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>33031343
Go back to /gag/
>>
>>33031329
The switch's marketing is good in comparison to the PS4 and XBone. That's the point I was making if you couldn't understand. and last time I checked those consoles aren't failures.

I will say it again. If you call the switches marketing lacklustre then you are also calling the PS4 and XBone lacklustre since it's been marketed better than those to right now.
>>
>>33031350
/gag/ isn't a board retard, this limited joke format of yours proves my point of all opposition to left wingers being idiots.
>>
>>33030587
>This, however, is a matter of taking the pocket out of pocket monsters and forcing pokemon onto a home console.
Despite the switch being a very portable system and having the ability to fit into most pockets that aren't skinny jeans.

Right.
>>
>>33031351
Everything is being marketed better than the XBone but I can't see how it's better than the PS4's at this time.
>>
>>33031368
>Despite the switch being a very portable system
In the same way the WiiU was a portable system?
>having the ability to fit into most pockets that aren't skinny jeans.
I can't even fit mine in the baggiest of pockets so, if I may ask to clarify and not to be offensive, just what is your bodysize? It must be huge.
>>
>>33031369
All the PS4 has right now are commercials on sports net. which is kinda ironic they stay alive due to the sheer number of their hardcore fanbase.
>>
>>33031369
Pah, marketing? The companies are loyal to each other and eachother's pockets. Their higher ups congregate and laugh at the misery below them. This "marketing" talk is nothing more than them having excuses to broadcasting their propaganda to keep the working class in a state of capitulation, a stranglehold to bide attention to purchasing and participation in a system of their own strife.
There is no such thing as "better marketing"
>>
>>33031392
>they stay alive due to the sheer number of their hardcore fanbase.
Just like Nintendo in the WiiU and entering into the Switch era then?
So how is this any different a marketing strat when I see that shit at fest food restaurants, tv ads, and any given obnoxious Twitch ad?
>>
>>33031311
Yeah, i'll be waiting anyways since i'm not spending 300€ on a console that will get a game i'm interested in in at least a year.
>>
>>33030640
>Battery life and bulk aside, because those are pressing issues, the Switch's pricepoint, marketing, and even game design clearly show this is intended as a home console.
In order
Battery life is around the same for most portables the only game so far that lowers it to a minimum is BoTW.
Bulk is a non issue as the switch can fit comfortably in pockets with the joycons removed although I don't see why you would want to put systems in a pocket to begin with.
Price point is only $50 more than the launch price of the 3DS and regular Vita for the 3G vita it was the same not counting memory card tax. Given new tech and such that's in line with handheld prices. Home console would be around 400 or so.
Marketing refers to its ability to be both but NOJ predominantly refers to it as both.
As for game design, that's the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. There's no difference between him hand handheld game design beyond aesthetics especially in this day and age.
>>
always a first
>>
>>33031373
>In the same way the WiiU was a portable system?
No way. The switch is way smaller and thinner than the gamepad
>I can't even fit mine in the baggiest of pockets so, if I may ask to clarify and not to be offensive, just what is your bodysize? It must be huge.
I'm pretty skinny and my switch fits in my shorts fine when i take off the joy-cons. The joy-cons fit in the same pocket too.
>>
>>33031405
Good, don't spend any. Video games as a whole are just bourgeois tools to waste your efforts of natural revolution decaying away manipulating files. The Nintendo bourgeois execs laugh at you no longer.
>>
>>33031417
Go ahead and parade your obsession with the exploiters, you are a bourgeois element that will either join the revolution or evaporate when the proper time comes where the innocent poor people take back their stolen wealth from monopolistic companies such as gaming markets.
>>
>>33031397
Gonna be honest and say I don't know what you mean with that last part. But I will say that Nintendo is doing a lot more than its competitors Sony and Microsoft, and that's what be been saying this entire time
>>
>>33031407
In order
-Battery life doesn't even match my O3DS and trust me, i've tried to extend it. The guy that made the 3DS battery packs think of this as a home console so we wont be getting a good one any time soon. There are some good articles on why these won't be too good anyway.
-bulk is a huge issue because it doesn't confortably fit in all but the biggest pockets, takes up more room than the 3DS XL with the joycons removed. The joycons are expensive, easily lost, and of course I wouldn't put the Switch in my pocket. It's not half as durable as the DS/3DS.
-Price point is far above what any would pay for this, and with the paid internet, expensive accessories, and games being a full 10-15USD expensive than 3DS games they intend to nickel and dime you with home console prices. Due to production costs the price is currently insane to boot
-My Switch is Japanese, and NOJ also treats it more as a home console because it's easier for Japanese players to interact closer to home.
-So tell me why we have Zelda games like Link to the Past, Between Worlds, and the Oracle games on handhelds while we have an OoT style game on the Switch. The same for Mario.
The games the Switch is getting fall in line with what the Gamecube, Wii, and WiiU were getting as opposed to the GBA, DS, 3DS.
>>
>>33031373
>In the same way the WiiU was a portable system?
Yes because the Wii U gamepad was totally not just a wireless controller and couldn't go more than, what, 4 meters without breaking connection?
Very portable.
>just what is your bodysize?
6"6' possibly 6"7' at this point and not fat if that's what you wanted to hear. With that said you're not wearing baggy jeans I of you can't fit it in.
>>
>>33031432
What are you even trying to say?
>>
>>33031417
>The switch is way smaller and thinner than the gamepad
But still a giant brick you can't fit into pockets of even the most generous size. You can't fool me on this point I own a switch. I may need a picture for reference or something because I'm going to call bullshit otherwise. All these points on why the Switch can't and all I seem to get in response is "lel just do it" from people that probably don't own a Switch.
Taking the joycons off is also a horrible idea when theyre fragile and cost a fuckton to replace.
>>
File: cringyaf.png (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
cringyaf.png
38KB, 300x250px
>>33031421
Unexpectedly communist
I'm fine with this
But don't google "communist pokemon",
it's full of cringy shit
>>
>>33031446
>You can't fool me on this point I own a switch. I
Then prove it doesn't fit.
>>
>>33031446
>But still a giant brick you can't fit into pockets of even the most generous size.
Accept your wrong because I can easily
>>
>>33031438
>Yes because the Wii U gamepad was totally not just a wireless controller and couldn't go more than, what, 4 meters without breaking connection?
>Very portable.

Which is a similar problem to the Switch. While it can, in theory, go anyway the effort it would take and the danger this poses make it little more than a glorified WiiU tablet.
>With that said you're not wearing baggy jeans I of you can't fit it in.
I'm wearing incredibly baggy jeans and the Switch doesn't fit. Similar bodysize to you but slightly shorter.
Are your jeans custom?
>>
>>33031456
Prove to me it does fit?

>>33031458
>>33031456
Seriously samefagging wont help you show me proof it fits.
>>
>>33031439
I'm saying that you have made yourself into being a pawn for the kings that own you.
A branded cow that posts pictures that adore the brand
A rape victim fondling rapist leg
Your delusional obsession is elaborated even in your savewd pictures.
You love4 the oppressers of the working class and so youre going.
>>
>>33031458
>Accept your wrong because I can easily
Not the same guy but I can't either.
>>33031405
A fine choice. They'll hopefully drop in price a little before Pokemon as well, but try and get one before the game comes out
>>
>>33031459
>the effort it would take and the danger this poses make it little more than a glorified WiiU tablet.
What effort and danger?
If you don't feel comfortable in bringing it in your pockets then just stuff the thing in a bag or a cheap carrying case.

>Are your jeans custom?
Not at all.
>>
>>33031477
*Tips fedora*
>>
>>33031474
>Prove to me it does fit?
Prove to us you idiot. Right now you're just saying it doesn't fit over and over with no real proof.
>>
>>33031458
>>33031481
>>33031483
>>33031484
Admit that you two are both wrong, and are currently composing an action only relayed by the evildoers of the right. Nintendo is a bourgeois comPRISONany that does nothing but further tarnish the poor working class as commodities to deprive resources from. You two brawling over their loyalty is sorrowing, as you could be spreading revolution that'd dethrone these oppressors right now.
>>
>>33031483
>What effort and danger?
The Switch's design clearly isn't intended for wrong trips. Just because you are content with screen damage and damaging the joycon ports/potentially losing them doesn't make this a good handheld.
A good handheld is about about portability,price, build, and convenience and the Switch offers none of these. I'm away on business and I'm not part of that minority that can carry a bag around with me to boot, and my suitcase is full.

If I have to buy a new bag just to carry one system why not just carry around my WiiU in a bag and hook that up wherever I go?

>>33031483
>Not at all.
I'm going to have to ask for some proof of this, because I honestly don't wear tight pants/have small pockets and cant fit mine.
>>
>>33031489
Fedoras are a fashion product that are only popular due to the bourgeois making them popular, them being useless proves that. The bourgeois knowingly sell worthlessness and force the poor, weak, powerless working class to buy in. The police state is too deep and monopolistic and indebting.
>>
>>33031484
>Everyone
>Just you and large pants dude

I'm still not seeing any proof so I'm going to assume large pants dude has his own setup and you're a shitposter until you can prove it fits in pockets when a majority of people in this very thread confirm it cant.
>>
>>33031484
>>33031484

I never said it did.
>>
>>33031491
And you are saying over and over that it does with no proof. The difference is I'm not alone in this claim.
Holy shit I doubt you even own a Switch at this point.
>>
>>33031519
He doesn't, he is an employed bourgeois propaganda spreader for the rich upper class oppressors at Nintendo who just want more poor working class people to buy in to their concentration camp of nullifying revolutionary impulses.
>>
>>3303148
>>33031491
>when you out yourself as a samefag and rapidly delete the post hoping nobody notices
>>
>>33031505
I'm not going to take a picture of my pants.
>>
File: 1500109529346972345881.jpg (413KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500109529346972345881.jpg
413KB, 1600x1200px
>>33031519
Too lazy to do a paper time stamp now prove your shit son.
>>
>>33031531
I'm not the same dude. I deleted my post because i maade a wrong statement
>>
>>33031538
Look, again, as the bourgeois lie throughout history when they claim that they didn't trade slaves of working class african americans the bourgeois are lying now saying that he didn't retract his same man post so that he could still rob the working class for profit.
>>
>>33031536
>>33031535

>Too lazy to do a paper time stamp now prove your shit son.
So you took a picture of somebody else's Switch. Got it.
>Still have yet to provide proof it fits in your pockets.
Well done.
>>
>>33031536
Liar, liar, buy more pants after the revenue from that poor worker you fired. Richie rich doesn't want to show his massive pocket bourgeois pants because it'd prove my point of him being a heavily ingrained nintendo bourgeois propagandist.
>>
File: IMG_2443.jpg (15KB, 287x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2443.jpg
15KB, 287x234px
>>33031552
>>33031530
>>
>>33031565
Another pathetic non-argumentative portrait made by the bourgeois behind it to try and delegitimize me fighting for the simple man.
>>
>>33031561
>>33031432
Not everyone wants to be poor
>>
File: IMG_2386.jpg (177KB, 541x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2386.jpg
177KB, 541x765px
>>33031571
Saying words like that actually makes you look dumber.
>>
File: Helichile.png (23KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
Helichile.png
23KB, 268x188px
>>33031343
>>33031355
>>33031432
>>33031477
>>33031504
>>33031552
>>33031571
I came back to /vp/ to reestablish myself as a non-ideologue, but when the first thread I enter contains a pathetic moron like this specimen, I have to rev up the rotors at least once more.
>>
>>33031599
Oh, lookie, the major bourgeois who obsesses over crapitalism so much that he combines his porky dictator with a porky character like the
bourgeois worker hater he is.
>>
File: Pinoscarm.jpg (91KB, 700x742px) Image search: [Google]
Pinoscarm.jpg
91KB, 700x742px
>>33031605
Go ahead and whimper and whine about popular leaders who refuse to grant you a state of reliance further, you're really driving your own prestige into the floor. I don't even have to use a chopper to accomplish that now!
>>
>>33031605
Retard
>>
>>33031611
State of reliance? It is the bourgeois that enforce our reliance through property rights
>>
File: PinochetIsSkarmory.jpg (301KB, 1622x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PinochetIsSkarmory.jpg
301KB, 1622x1080px
>>33031629
>A company utilizing its assets to acquire and produce wares to offer to a consumer base is forced reliance while a structure that gibs me free stuffs isn't.
You deserve to go directly into the blades.
>>
>>33031629
Stop being a Faggot
>>
>>33031634
A bourgeois is simultaneously an edgy alt-right homophobe? Not surprising.
>>
File: Skarmory The Pinobird.png (81KB, 717x603px) Image search: [Google]
Skarmory The Pinobird.png
81KB, 717x603px
>>33031638
There are lots of understandable and realistic concerned with the absolute tolerance of homosexuals within a society, and it is an according trait of femininity and degeneracy that makes the word "faggot" a viable insult. Fear of gayness is not a phobia as it's founded off of an interpretation of what is healthy for a nation and what is unhealthy for a nation.
>>
>>33031629
>Proud of being low class
>>
>>33031267
The Switch itself is sturdy, but if you are planning on throwing it around the room the Joycons are going to get slightly damaged at the very least. It has been designed so that the Joycons take most of the damage if something were to happen to it.
>>
>>33031605
Reddit
>>
Another quality thread on /vpol/ xD
>>
>>33031554
>h-he doesn't have a switch
>that's not yours...
Are all non switch owners like this?
>>
>>33030111
Jaredposter loves delusional tards like you.
>>
>>33031684
I think it's pretty shitty of him to post a picture of a Switch that isn't his as well.

The best part is the guy took a picture to "prove" he had a Switch but not of it in his pocket.
>>
>>33031696
Not that you can prove that it isn't his Switch. In any case he had shown that he has access to a switch regardless of if it is his or not. You on the other hand are purposely avoiding showing your own.
>>
I think December 2018 is completely reasonable. USUM were likely planned alongside SM, on the conceptual level at least (evidently, Necrozma was planned to interact with the box legends from the start), and there's no reason why GF couldn't move on with Pokemon Switch while a smaller team finished USUM.

It's also not farfetched to imagine that Nintendo and GF have been discussing Pokemon Switch for a long time now. You don't leave your second largest revenue stream out of the loop so I'm sure GF was kept up to date on the Switch itself while the system was developing.

It's not as if GF is just starting to think about the Switch now that USUM is all but released.
>>
People are seriously outright lying about the Switch easily fitting into pockets. Cargofags can fuck off.
The worst part is buying a $300 brick just to play Pokémon.
>>
They literally said it's coming 2018.
The people developing it.

Kill yourself
>>
>>33031783
>2017
>wearing skinny jeans
>>
>>33031775
This.

Perhaps they employed the extra staff to meet the programming demands and for nothing else? As in, all the research and design has already started and now they are getting into the coding, etc.
>>
>>33030111
2016 Movie had a teaser for 2017 20th Anniversary movie with the Alola Starters. 2015 Movie had a teaser for the 2016 movie with a Zygarde core. Now for the 2018 movie, we have no Pokemon at all with the announcement. Hmmmmm, is OP the legitimately dumb one?
>>
>>33031786
actually they said it may not be finished until next year and we dont know how long it will take them to actually sell the game
>>
>>33031775
>completely reasonable. USUM were likely planned alongside SM, on the conceptual level at least (evidently, Necrozma was planned to interact with the box legends from the start), and there's no reason why GF couldn't move on with Pokemon Switch while a smaller team finished USUM.

I have no doubt your right. That is why they cancelled Pokemon Z. Streamline the resources. All in for Sun & Moon and all in for Gen VIII. There are two development teams that can be split up. Team B makes USUM on the sideline. Team B has probably joined Team A on Gen VIII by now other than testing USUM.
>>
>>33030126
>logic says that it's still part of Gen VII
kek, just like RS were part of Gen II or DP were a part of Gen III, right?

>USUM are going to have more mythical Pokémon
double kek, so you're implying GF has learned how to not be lazy?
>>
>>33031703
>In any case he had shown that he has access to a switch regardless of if it is his or not.

Yet he specifically avoided the issue of it not being able to fit in his pocket, even if he didn't take a picture straight off of some kid's facebook.
>>
>>33031917
>even if he didn't take a picture straight off of some kid's facebook.
>didn't post a timestamp
Anon don't take the bait
>>
>>33031841
>That is why they cancelled Pokemon Z

There was never a pokemon Z, sport.
>>
>>33031917
So instead of proving that you yourself have a Switch and that it doesn't fit you're just going to deny the fact that he has a Switch outright.

If you're that bothered about it fitting inti pants I can do it myself after my shower.
>>
File: 15001184292191204763194.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
15001184292191204763194.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>33031917
>b-but it doesn't fit
>>
>>33031934
because they cancelled the last two gen 6 games
>>
>>33030126
>USUM are going to have more mythical Pokémon
the best we can hope for is new formes for the mystical pokemon

if it has new pokemon its a new gen
>>
>>33031978
See. I told you it wouldn't fit, even those baggy ass pants.

>>33031978
The problem is he didn't prove he had a Switch.
Thanks for the offer, but >>33031986 took care of it for me.
>>
>>33031991
X and Y never had any further games planned, and OR/AS were complete.
>>33031986
Holy shit they really weren't exaggerating how bulky that tablet is. Even without the cons it teeters on the brink of falling out.
>>
>>33032014
>Even without the cons it teeters on the brink of falling out.
Are you blind? That is in no danger of falling out.
>>
>>33031986
A bag it is I guess
>>
>>33032017
You can fucking see it half way hanging out of the pocket with the joycons removed. Sitting down would spill that shit all over the floor.

Shit we had a guy post outright proof of it's bulk and STILL you deny it doesn't fit in a pocket.
>>
>>33032007
I'm going to assume you meant to post an image there. Either way that anon posted an image of a Switch sitting fairly deep inside his pocket
>>
>>33032037
No I'm talking about the anon with the, joyconless, Switch sticking half way out of his pocket(that will presumably fall onto the floor once you try to sit down). Sitcking halfway out of some pretty baggy pants at that
The one at >>33031986
Did you have a picture of your own to post?
>>
File: 20170715_123805.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170715_123805.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>33032026
>You can fucking see it half way hanging out of the pocket with the joycons removed.
So you are fucking blind. Not to mention you have no concept of what fucking halves are because that isn't even a quarter of the system.

Anyway now with tighter pants. Funnily enough I had to push this one up for you lot to see it.
>>
>>33032048
>now with tighter pants
>sees less of the system than the other anon's picture.
Also I'm talking real pockets, like pictured in >>33031986 not something thats ripped/decayed into sagging.
>>
>>33032048
>I have to dress like a nigger to get the Switch in any pockets
So what about people who want their pants above their waist?
>>
>>33032048
Do you have anything I could wear outside?
>>
>>33032059
It strikes me as amusing that they refuse to show off any pants you could wear in public and or to not look like a tool.

Still waiting on the jeans anon to put his money where his mouth is.
>>
>>33032078
I'm not seeing the joycons, either. The system cant do shit without those so this is cherrypicking at best.
>captcha: select pants
>>
>>33032059
>ripped
>decayed
>clearly fresh pants
So I'm just being baited then that or you're just that stupid. Anyway I'm still waiting on proof that it doesn't fit or that you even have a Switch of course that would just mean you're one of those faggots who buy small pants on purpose.
>>
>>33032109
>I'm still waiting on proof that it doesn't fit
See:>>33031986

You can see half the fucking system sticking out he doesn't even have the joycons docked.
You can't ignore pictureproof because it doesnt suit your narrative.
>>
>>33032096
Oh you want the joycons?
Here you go. A Switch with joycons fitting in comfortably.

I'm still waiting on your end anon.
>>
>>33032109
>clearly fresh pants
You can clearly see them hanging down farther than they should.
I have a jacket like that. It gives the illusion of more room but trust me anything you put int here falls right out.

Still waiting on normal people pants and not sweatpants you wont nap in but not go outside in, or even pictures with the joycons on.
>>
File: 20170715_123917.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170715_123917.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>33032118
Shit

>>33032116
Those are MY pants you retard. Are you really trying to argue with the person who provided the fucking image?
>>
>>33032125
>Still waiting on normal people pants and not sweatpants
Do you even know what sweatpants are?
>>
>>33032118
He pointed out an image that proves his point earlier in the thread.

>>33032125
We know damn well a Switch doesn't fit into jeans so asking is pointless
>>
>>33032127
>Those are MY pants you retard. Are you really trying to argue with the person who provided the fucking image?

No because those images are doing a great job of proving our point. If it was half out before now it will ABSOLUTELY spill out if try to sit.

Are you digging your own hole intentionally or is this some odd form of shitposting?
>>
>>33032125
You realise none of the pictures you've received were of sweatpants right?
Hell these last two are just regular black pants you would go to work in.

Also is there a particular reason why the rest of you aren't doing the same?
>>
>>33032148
>Hell these last two are just regular black pants you would go to work in.
The fuck do you work?
We have a dresscode at my office at the very least.
>>
>>33032155
>We have a dresscode at my office at the very least.
I don't think you do if black slacks are unacceptable.
>>
>>33032167
Care to take a picture of them in the black slacks, then?
>>
>>33030111
>>33030126
Fuck off
>>
File: 15001208906651909732441.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
15001208906651909732441.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>33032147
First pair of pants.
With joycons
Sitting down
More than half of the system still in
In no danger of falling out

Would you like to be BTFO'd by the other pair?
>>
>>33032170
You mean like that anon provided?
>>
>>33032178
So yes, yes you prove my point again by having it hanging half way out your pants WHILE sitting down.
If you tried to sit down with it casually in your pockets it would fall all over, I can tell just by how it's hanging. Placing it in your pants after the fact doesn't really change that.

Those swears from before could barely handle this but the slacks most certainly cant.
>>
>one anon showing that the switch can fit in pants
>another anon saying it can't despite the evidence
>still has no proof of his own
Anti-switchfags are the worst.
>>
>>33032192
>one anon showing that the switch can fit in pants
Literally the first picture posted and the one three posts above you proves it cant fit.

I'm starting to think is pro Switchfag baiting at this point.
>>
Great thread.
>>
>>33032205
It became sidesplitting when the anti-switcfag baited the switchfag into a fashion show and the fashion shown actually proved the former correct.
>>
>>33032199
>I'm starting to think is pro Switchfag baiting at this point.
How can he be baiting if he's proving his point while you're just going
>NO NO NO NO LALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU
Do you even own a Switch to prove it doesn't fit for you or are you just that much of a fatass?
>>
>>33032192
>still has no proof of his own
I'm going to need time to get home from work before I can post a picture of my Switch.
To be fair, I couldn't take it with me because it couldn't fit in my pockets.

You can give me shit for this and claim I don't have one but some of us have better things to do that sit at home all day. If this thread is still up when I go home for lunch? Sure.
>>
File: 1500121788057-284045442.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1500121788057-284045442.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>33032190
>half way out your pants
>literally less than half sticking out

>If you tried to sit down with it casually in your pockets it would fall all over
You mean like I am in that image?
The image where I'm sitting casually.
The image where it isn't falling out?
That picture?

>but the slacks most certainly cant
Oh really? You mean like they clearly are here?
>>
>>33031066
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>33032227
>How can he be baiting if he's proving his point
No he's my proving the point that it DOESNT fit. Look at it stick out the pocket, even in a seated position.
Holy shit this isn't rocket science the proof is in the pudding.
>>33032232
Remember to timestamp if you do.
>>
>>33032232
>working on the weekend
How's minimum wage poorfag?
>>
>>33032235
Yes, again, you are proving my point. It is sticking half way out of your pants and you could not have sat down, with it in your pants, and have had it stay there during the action.

Even placing it back in your pants after the facts has the thing hanging, literally, half way out of your pants.
>>
>>33032240
>he doesn't work overtime to buy Japanese plastic toys
>>
>>33032239
>Look at it stick out the pocket, even in a seated position.
You realise that pockets still hold things with stability if more than the object is inside right? Just like the fucking pictures?
How is it proving your point if its demolishing everything you have?

Even here >>33032246 you're saying its sticking halfway out of his fucking pants when the only thing sticking out is the red joycon and a small portion of the screen. That is less than half of the fucking thing.
>>
>>33032259
>You realise that pockets still hold things with stability if more than the object is inside right? Just like the fucking pictures?
So take a picture of your Switch not sticking half way outside your pocket and holding with stability.

This is proving my point and the Switch and pockets and no matter how hard you plug your ears and scream the images don't lie.
>>
>>33032250
>not earning enough to have time to enjoy the time with your Japanese toys
>>
>>33032235
>erupts from the pocket like an angry hemorrhoid
>>
>>33032278
>not having them on your desk at work
>>
>>33032270
>This is proving my point
Unless your point is that it can in fact fit inside a pocket comfortably without falling out then its not fucking proving your point is it you dumbass.
>the images don't lie.
And yet here we are. You're here trying to say that they are.

>>33032286
>not giving them a room of their own.
>>
>>33032289
>Unless your point is that it can in fact fit inside a pocket comfortably without falling out then its not fucking proving your point is it you dumbass.

Then show me where in that picture it shows that. It is LITERALLY teetering in the void between pocket and floor in your latest one.

also:
>not using your gimmickly karate bugman toys on a daily basis
>>
File: 15001225289212081336218.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
15001225289212081336218.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>33032246
Let me show you what a full switch looks like anon.
Now mark how much is left sticking out of the pocket. Reminder, there's only one answer to this.
>>
File: 1500123201831972345881.jpg (410KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500123201831972345881.jpg
410KB, 1600x1200px
>>33032295
>Then show me where in that picture it shows that.
That's all you've been getting you retard. There's no chance of it falling out at any point unless you're doing something stupid like hanging upside down.

>not using your gimmickly karate bugman toys on a daily basis
You were saying? I'm going for some ex-aid stuff after my door gun gets here.
>>
File: half the systems.png (4MB, 1632x1824px) Image search: [Google]
half the systems.png
4MB, 1632x1824px
>>33032301
On the upside, the pictures being the same size really helped me match this up.
Thanks for taking a good set of pictures, will probably use these in the future when this topic comes up.
>>
>>33032310
>You were saying? I'm going for some ex-aid stuff after my door gun gets here.

Drive. Excellent taste, even though we have...differing opinions on this.
Also good luck getting Ex-aid shit, stuff like the Gashat Gear Dual and DX Dangerous Zombie are reaching stupid high prices of 120USD+
>>
>>33032327
>can't even line it up properly
>still less than half hanging out of the pocket
Well there you have it. You are retarded.
>>
>>33032342
>still less than half hanging out of the pocket
Yer the one getting shown up by a retard so take that as you will.
>>
>>33032348
Its not exactly "showing me up" if my point is being proven here.
>>
>>33032336
>DX Dangerous Zombie are reaching stupid high prices of 120USD+
I blame Danposting.
>>
>>33032358
How is your point proven when the image provided shows that the Switch cant fit in there?
>>
>>33032336
That's the price of this hobby.
>>
>>33032369
Define "fit".
If the Switch is in there and doesn't fall out then it fits you idiot.
>>
>>33032386
You look into a DX Type Tridoron yet? That was pretty up there last I checked and was really what shift cars should have been as a base gimmick.
Also take my advice and pre-order the P-bandai Chronicle Gashat(the ride player version). It can work alone as it's own gimmick to and comes in a mock game box. Should come to around 30USD after middleman fees/shipping.
It's a nice little toy and cheap for P-bandai.
Paying this for plastic really does prove >>33032342 correct. I am, indeed, retarded.
>>
>>33032395
The Switch shoved in there and you can tell it barely fits and would fall if he shifted his weight in the slightest/stood up.

Al Bundy has shown me that just because you can get the fat woman's foot in the shoe doesn't mean it fits, or even belongs there.
>>
>>33032409
>Also take my advice and pre-order the P-bandai Chronicle Gashat
I really should Splatoon 2 and Fate/Extella come out next week. That's like £100 in one week.
>>
>>33032417
>Al Bundy has shown me that just because you can get the fat woman's foot in the shoe doesn't mean it fits, or even belongs there.

I love you for this analogy and I needed that kek today.
>>
>>33032417
>and would fall if he shifted his weight in the slightest/stood up.
Yeah no. I can shift around and it won't fall out.
Needless to say, it fits.
>>
>>33032423
Pre-orders are open until sometime in August so you have a fair amount of time.
Prepare for Nippon Yassan if you wait too long, tho.
>>33032417
>just because you can get the fat woman's foot in the shoe doesn't mean it fits, or even belongs there.
The fuck? It took me a few minutes to get that.
>>
>>33032432
You claim but the picture shows otherwise.
Can we get a movie if you moving with it or something because a picture showing it hanging half out isn't going to back this claim.
>>
>>33032437
>but the picture shows otherwise
The picture showing it fit snugly in my pocket.
Not to mention the images without the joycons.
>>
>>33032450
The images without the joycons are moot because you can't actually play the Switch without the joycons, and even without them it was still sticking out on clear display.
Can you show me how it shows it fitting snugly? The use another anon's phrase "angry hemorrhoid" actually is fairly apt.
>>
>>33032456
>because you can't actually play the Switch without the joycons,
You realise that people tend to have two pockets right?
As in you can place them in the other one?

>and even without them it was still sticking out on clear display.
A small corner with the first pair and nothing on the second, if you remember right I said I had to push it up so you could identify the switch.
>
Anonymous 07/15/17(Sat)14:25:32 No.33032456 ▶
>>33032450 #
The images without the joycons are moot because you can't actually play the Switch without the joycons, and even without them it was still sticking out on clear display.
>Can you show me how it shows it fitting snugly
Right there in the images. You just he to look at them without the anti Nintendo bias.
>>
>>33032486
What on earth happened here?
I don't remember anything being highlighted. Other than those two lines
Oh well.
>>
File: oh man.jpg (24KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
oh man.jpg
24KB, 480x270px
>>33030488
how fucking big is your pocket man ?
>>
>>33032327
I have three things to say about this.
One, you didn't line them up properly and have a literal joycon sized gap there.
Two, pockets have a sort of overhang that you can see in these images so your "end" isn't actually the end of the pocket. That also means that the switch isn't going to slip out unless you're going to be doing some vigorous movement like dancing.
Three, the charge port is slap bang I. The middle of the system. You've clearly gone past that point on the system even with your mistake taken into account meaning more than half of the system is within the pocket even with the joycons.
>>
>>33032503
I think the question is how small are yours.
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.