[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are modern pokemon movies worse than the original ones in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 12

File: footfag bait.gif (2MB, 568x304px) Image search: [Google]
footfag bait.gif
2MB, 568x304px
Why are modern pokemon movies worse than the original ones in both story and relative animation to the show? They seem more like cash crops nowadays. I don't know how the newest one fares but besides that they're all pretty muted and "just there". Is it because the people behind them have abandoned universal concepts that pull in mass audiences and have devolved into just showing shiny (literally and figuratively) new pokemon?
>>
They've done 20 of these things. Effort aside, they're just not going to be as notable anymore. They were never very good, but 20 years ago they were at least unique. That's just not possible after doing one per year for two decades.
>>
Since day one they've been making a movie every fucking year, and almost all of them exist solely to print money and shill whatever Mythical hasn't been shown off yet.
It's kinda hard to think of something when you have them coming yearly AND they have to center around a Pokemon who's identical to the last 15 or so.
>>
Have any of them been somewhat good past the lucario one?
>>
They always been cash grabs

Also the director of the first movie. Directed 90% of the movies. Dude 64. Ran out of ideas

After 20th movie flops. Hope they put in new blood into anime department
>>
>>33029002
I know the Diancie one was ass
>>
>>33029070
Nothing can be worse than the genesect movie starring Femtwo
>>
>>33029081
That movie was good though.
Hating it is a meme.
>>
>>33028932
The movies are more of a chance to see really good animation on a Pokemon episode and Sugimori provide character designs for something anime related.

Other than that, that's all they're good for. You either like the setting or you don't but no one really gives a shit about the writing compare to how much Pokemon lore is discussed, be it the anime or the series in general. Getting pissed about the movies lacking continuity, even a 20th Anniversary movie is like being pissed the likes of Molly Hale or the Lickitung Baron guy never made a walk on in an anime episode.
>>
>>33029081
I dunno, the first and third movies seem like strong contenders for that title.
>>
>>33029002
Manaphy was garbage
Darkrai was good
Shaymin was decent
Arceus was shit
Zoroark was good
Victini was meh
Kyurem was bad
Genesect was good
Diancie was awful
Hoopa swas worse
Volcanion was great
Ho-oh was fine until Pikachu talked
>>
Last good movie was the Shaymin one. Everything after Victini is hot garbage
>>
>>33028932
What the fuck OP, I literally just saw that scene in this video and thought the same thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpEUyv7-sZQ&t=12m17s
>>
>>33029002
I enjoyed Manaphy, the DP trilogy, and.. That's it. Haven't seen Volcanion though.
>>
>>33028932
Few movies are worse than the Celebi one.
>>
>>33029184
>Ho-oh was fine until Pikachu talked

How the fuck are they gonna dub that?
Brina Palencia isn't on TPCi's payroll.
>>
>>33029184
>Arceus and the Jewel of Life
>bad
All three of the Sinnoh ones were great and Zoroark was great
>>
>>33028932
Celebi movie is gay shit, you only liked because miaty showed her feet
>>
File: 1480804367899.png (151KB, 405x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480804367899.png
151KB, 405x400px
>>33029259
>TPCi uses the movie as a means to completely phase out Ikue Ohtani from their dubs thanks to this little bit
>which also means you'll be hearing whoever they get to dub Pikachu every single time one shows up in the english versions of the games
>>
File: Imagen 057.jpg (66KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Imagen 057.jpg
66KB, 720x480px
>>33028932
Have a barefoot Misty, OP.
>>
>>33028932
GEHBWUNNER NOSTALGIA EREEEEEEE
>>
>>33029831
Where's the nude edit tho
>>
>>33029259
Any dub producer worth their salt would get Ikue Ohtani to do the line in that language, and have her practice that one line over and over again until it sounds like a native speaker is saying it. You can't just have Ikue Ohtani's Pikachu speak human language and dub it in another language. Everyone knows what Pikachu sounds like.
>>
>>33028932

>good animation
>same animation as anime, but out of place overly detailed background which looks like a still
>water doesn't move at all, no ripples, just white semen that evaporates in air
>>
>>33029184
>Ho-oh was fine until Pikachu talked
>forced drama the movie
>good
>>
only mewtwo movie is good
>>
>>33029961
But the jp version, América faggots ruined the ashnime
>>
>>33029975
>Mewtwo's Japanese voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaqfC8KDKEs
>>
>>33029855
But the TPCi producers aren't worth anything. They replace perfectly good music with elevator shit and the previous voice director outright bragged that he didn't give a fuck about the quality of the dub and didn't actually direct anyone, yet he was only fired because he was a filthy rapist.

Any good dub would get Ohtani to speak the line in English, but TCPi won't do that.
>>
The Volcanion movie from last year was great, one of the best. Too bad it bombed.
The Keldeo one is also great but different and feels more like an special lenght and scale wise.
>>
>>33029070
No, even the Diancie one was far better than shit Victini

I'm still upset that my nigger Reshiram got shafted so hard
>>
>>33028932
All the movies after the 3rd one were ass, But it felt like after the 5th they just stop giving a fuck and it was ash n friends save the afternoon instead of some big world ending adventure.
>>
>>33029081
This
>>
>>33028932
They're not.

You're older.
>>
>>33031372
It's probably because Heroes failed at box office. At the point of its release Pokemon started to become irrelevant, and it was only played in 200 theaters. It's in my opinion one of the better movies, but yeah, after the 5th one they didn't really care until pokemon became the hot thing again with Lucario and Volcanion.
>>
>>33031411
Heroes probably failed because it came after Celebi, which was shit, in addition to being released at a point in time where the main anime was in filler hell. While Johto had improved by the time Heroes came out, the damage was done.
>>
>>33031839
I feel like Heroes was supposed to be a sorta redemption after the Celebi movie. As I said, I consider Heroes to be one of the greatest pokemon movies, mostly because it felt mature, with Latios dying and all that. The biggest downside is that I go deaf every time I watch it. Eon's voices are cute at the start, but become stupidly annoying after 10 minutes.
>>
I really liked Pokemon 4 ever.
A lot more than Pokemon 3 entei the pedophile.

It goes:

Mew vs Mewtwo
4ever
entei the secret of the unowns or whatever it's called.
>>
>>33031383
yeah, fuck off dude
>>
>>33032053
So do I. I don't recall thinking much of Heroes when I first saw it because I was an idiot with a short attention span, but watching it again the other week showed me how good it actually is.
>>
>>33031359
Victini probably would have been decent if it was a single movie. It got fucked by budgeting and the need to make it as sinple as possible while limiting the number of things that would need reanimating, hence why your nigger Reshiram got shafted. If it had just been one film then Reshiram could have done more, there wouldn't be so much blatant padding and Shoko Nakagawa could have been put to better use with her characters actually doing something.
>>
File: 63852259_p0.png (352KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63852259_p0.png
352KB, 1000x1000px
>>33029002
>Ranger
meh
>Darkrai
great
>Shaymin
shit
>Zoroark
meh
>Victini
zekrom one was good, dunno about reshiram but it's most likely the same thing
>Diancie
shit
>Hoopa
good, would be Darkrai tier if so many of the scenes weren't just giant pokemon screaming and fighting.
>>
>>33032366
Exactly. It's kinda a gem, really. Pokedex entries for both Latios and Latias state they can communicate telepathically, but they didn't go that "cheap" route, and went through the effort of showing their emotions, intentions and all that through body language. They never said a word, but were able to convey their bond so bloody well that when Latios finally did die, it was a really touching moment.

One more slightly iffy thing were the slightly cheap 3D sequences. They took me away from the movie and didn't make it as enjoyable.
>>
>>33032090
he was just trying to protect a mentally disturbed child torn apart by her parents' broken marriage
>>
I want to slap whoever made the Diancie movie. That shit wasn't a movie, it was an an anime episode with a higher budget, if it even deserves the respect to be called that
>>
>>33032445
That's what I love about that movie. Molly is relatable to a lot of people, with many knowing what it's like to want to be cut off from the shitty real world and live in our own personal fantasy. Not only that but Ash isn't saving the world here or fulfilling his own personalised legend, here he just wants his mother back.
>>
>>33032438
>cheap 3D sequences.
Nah the cgi wasn't that bad. Japan is shit at this though.
>>
>>33032473
Hoopa is said to be shitter, and whike it is all over the place and makes little to no sense anywhere, it's less boring to watch. Diancie was just dull, while Hoopa was actively ruined by executives demanding Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire advertisements.
>>
File: 63804486_p24.png (354KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
63804486_p24.png
354KB, 800x800px
>>33032479
Dramatic pokemon movies>action pokemon movies>diancie which is neither

Same reason why Darkrai, Victini, and Hoopa are the best. Large focus on the personal turmoil of the box characters. I think Zoroark tried for drama but the animation and story quality was too shit for me to care.
>>
>>33032495
Hoopa was equal to or even more annoying than Shaymin I couldn't feel anything for it even if I wanted to.
>>
>>33032495
Victini's problem is too much padding and the mishandling of some character screentime (mostly with the dragons), which would have been fixed if it hadn't needed to fit two movies.
>>
>>33032508
I'm definitely biased because I went in already liking Hoopa, whereas I had no opinion of Shaymin before its movie made me resent it. That said, I couldn't help but sympathize with Hoopa when he said he was scared of himself and didn't want to become a vessel for a senseless hatred he couldn't control. My fucking heart, man.

>>33032518
I need to go and watch the reshiram one finally, since I know it has the better music out of the two. Maybe I'll see more flaws in that than Zekrom.
>>
>>
While I don't hate the Celebi movie like others seem to do, I think it's the one that established the formula that to this day limits Pokemon movies so much: It was made to promote a rare legendary pokemon that could only be aquired through events (today called mythical), portraying it as cutesy and friendly and making it the center of the story (usually an evil guy's plot). While this also describes the first movie, it was from the Celebi one onwards that it became a rule that was safe to repeat (not saying there weren't some exceptions once in a while). The movies became part of a comercial system rather than an special event that felt unique an less restrained than the anime. The movie also caused the whole GS pokeball fiasco in the anime series that hurt it so much and made it rely on filler for a while.
>>
>>33028932

Because of the different writers.
>>
>>33029184
Mewtwo was decent
Lugia was great
Entei was good
Celebi was meh
Lati@s was meh
Jirachi was boring
Deoxys was bad
Lucario was decent
Manaphy was shit
Darkrai was great
Shaymin was good
Arceus was decent
Zoroark was shit
Victini was meh
Kyurem was decent
Genesect was meh
Diancie was bad
Hoopa was awful
Volcanion was great
>>
>>33029191
The Volcanion movie was good. Other than that I agree.
>>
>>33034449
The Celebi movie is definitely what set the trend for all the movies to be rehashed in the future. Hell you could say Celebi is what inspired the Jirachi movie which was very similar, then the Manaphy movie after, etc.

The small cute pixie legendary that befriends the main cast. They didn't really do that with Mew beforehand.
>>
The DP trilogy is probably the best set of movies. They were unique because they had one storyline and the events in each movie led to the events of the next. Also Darkrai is probably the best movie out of all 20...
>>
File: 1496283307730.png (22KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1496283307730.png
22KB, 320x179px
>>33034842
>Darkrai movie is probably the best movie
>This is everyones garden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWa3RgEOjOg
>>
>>33034842
Eh, I remember Movie's 11 and 12 not being so great, but it's been years since I've seen them so I don't remember them too well

Darkrai was great though I agree.
>>
>>33034853
Best soundtrack of any pokemon anime episode/movie. You can't refute this.
>>
>>33034860
Shaymin was a step down from Darkrai, but it was still good. Arceus was all over the place, none of it made sense and it didn't even follow its own rules regarding the time travel. Not the worst film, but one if the offensively bad ones.
>>
You just gotten older and just wish the Pokemon movies can mature with you.
>>
>>33034860
I liked them because of the fact that they actually had a purpose. Ash isn't a "chosen one" like so many other movies. He's just a witness. And the fact that the plot isn't just a one-time thing, and it's been building up over the series makes it refreshing in a Pokemon movie standpoint. Don't know why the don't do it more often. Maybe because it worked with the legendaries of Gen 4.
>>
>>33028932
>cash crops

The movies/show has always been a crash crop to promote the games and merchandise....
>>
>>33034133
I legit wanna fuck every single girl in that picture
>>
>>33035286
Movie females are usually hot, though it's true we had a particularly good batch that year.
>>
>>33029855
I don't think you realize how low budget the Pokemon dub is, anon.
>>
>>33034485
The same person wrote movie 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17, anon.
>>
>>33036880
Yep, so far the movies were scripted by 4 different persons, one of then being a collaboration, the third one. Takeshi Shudo (first 2, 3th colab) , Hideki Sonoda (3th colab, the ones you mentioned), Atsuhiro Tomioka (hoopa, volcanion) and Shoji Yonemura (20th).
>>
>>33036935
Given that Tomioka is usually a good writer on the show, it's likely that all of Hoopa's problems are down to the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire advertising faggots. He said somewhere that he wanted a nice simple story about Hoopa learning to fit in with its family until his producers told him, "we need all these legendaries to appear." It's not helped that the ORAS shilling is particularly blatant in that film to the point where the film might as well have been called Hoopa and the Really Really Good Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Games That You Totally Should Buy, No Really, Why Haven't You Bought Them Yet?.

Volcanion didn't have any of that shit in it and turned out to be among the best. Fuck executives.
>>
>>33031372
It's funny how people like you say this but at the same time want the games to do away with big world ending adventures.
>>
>>33037932
If you read between the lines of the interview Yuyama did for the movie site back then, you can tell he felt the same way.

It's also really clear from the Diancie movie that he just wanted to make a comfy road movie and had no interest in that Yveltal bullshit they forced him to toss in there.
>>
>>33032555
>I'm definitely biased because I went in already liking Hoopa
Same here. I went in with Hoopa already as one of my favorites, but I expected the movie to be terrible. Despite the movie being fairly weak compared to others, Hoopa at least had a character arc, and its conflict was more than the literally who's we typically get.

And he was pretty cute too.
>>
>>33038089
I liked the Hoopa movie too. Hoopa is cute and actually sympathetic, while Barza and Mary are by far the best original movie characters we've had so far. Yeah, the legendary battle is bullshit, but it lasts what, 5 minutes. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>33038069
Diancie was tedious, but it's true that the whole Yveltel turning things to stone part feels like a completely separate movie.
>>
>>33038128
Barza and Mary were great, but they got shoved into the background for the whole second half, which was bullshit.
>>
>>33037932
>>33038069
I feel like Marshadow suffers the most from this. It's shoehorned into the 20th anniversary movie just because they have to have a Mythical this year.

Its dex lore is practically the perfect setup for a coming of age movie about Marshadow overcoming its shy and cowardly nature, and embracing itself as the fighter it really wants to be. It shouldn't have been in the current movie at all, or at least they should have cut out the abysmal pacing and nostalgia bait scenes in favor of Marshadow's character arc.
>>
>>33038165
Viewer reports would also suggest that this is the case. They should have just made an hour long special or something and hsd done with it. Most people who've seen it seem to think it's a pisspoor attempt at a 20th anniversary celebration in addition to being a sub-par film in general as a result.
>>
>>33038128
>>33038143
I'm just glad they made that OVA focusing on Hoopa and his caretakers
>>
>>33038220
I wish they had those for all the films. Some movie characters needed more screentime than their movie gave them.
>>
>>33038219
The hell are you talking about? The movie has been extremely positively received.
>>
>>33038251
But they still say that Marshadow wasn't developed properly and seemed shoehorned in.
>>
>>33028932
I think Pokemon movies since Lugia have been scene pieces and there's absolutely nothing wrong about that.

1st and 20th were more about the relationships of Pokemon and their trainers.
>>
>>33037932
This upsets me. I enjoyed the movie for the first half, but after that all of the actual plot took a backseat to giant floating legendary air balloons. Imagine what we could have had if the director was allowed to do what he needed with the story.
>>
I really liked the Diancie movie. Why does everyone seem to hate it so much?
>>
>>33038691
They probably watched the dub. A lot of the appeal is in Dinacie's character, and that's the kind of shit the dub always ruins.
>>
>>33038691
It was pretty generic. It was like the Lati@s movie with a new coat of paint.
>>
>>33038704
Que?
>>
File: vlcsnap-98850.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-98850.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>
>>33034853
I fucking loved every scene where Darkrai grows his legs. It looked so weird and disturbing, in a good way.
>>
File: 1482481599415.jpg (79KB, 857x933px) Image search: [Google]
1482481599415.jpg
79KB, 857x933px
>>33028970
wrong
>>
>>33034860
Time does weird things. I rewatched movie 2 like 1 year and half ago and now it's movie i dislike the most outside Diancie's. I feel like the characters are running the whole movie and outside the airship segment nothing ever happens.
>>
>>33039441
victini movie is high concept and I wish something like it were executed better
imagine this: secretly two different copies of the one movie are sent out to the theatres
they both have the same screen time and scenes that were advertised, but 30+ minutes are completely different alternate universes based on whether an important character had died or not
technically the same movie, but two different ones at the same time
to take it to the extreme you could do something like only distibute one version to the eastern US and another version to the western US.
>>
>>33039638
That would certainly be a concept I would like to see the results of.
>>
File: 400.png (191KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
400.png
191KB, 400x300px
Movie about this girl when? I want to know what Pokémon live under her skirt.
>>
>>33032473
Maybe that is what a movie should be instead of over the top action scenes and large CGI cities.
>>
>>33034875
This. Darkrai is the best but Shaymin is a good movie too. Arceus is the worst of the DP trilogy films. It's still enjoyable and better than most of the films that follow it but it was disppointing compared to the other 2 films in the trilogy.

>>33034872
This is also true.
>>
>>33029184
>Pikachu talked
wait what
Pikachu talk?
WAT?
>>
>>33040071
Ash is about to be attacked by wild Pokémon made angry by Marshadow being a cunt and tells Pikachu to get back in its ball. Pikachu opens its mouth and speaks in Japanese, "I want to stay with you," or words to that effect. It's probably touching to see it, but it just sounds cringeworthy on paper.
>>
>>33040082
WAT... BUT...
anyone here watch this shit?
Where can i download this so i can see if it actualy awful or not
>>
>>33040091
So far only people in Japan and one French screening have actually seen it. We don't have any leaked movie footage yet to my knowledge.
>>
>>33040095
okay so how does /padg/ take this?
i rarely go to there
>>
>>33040100
I think the general consensus is that it sounds cringey but it might not be if seen. Anons (though no regulars from there) who've seen it say it seemed natural.
>>
>>33040106
so is that movie good?
>>
>>33040124
Opinion is pretty hevily divided. People say they enjoyed it but that it was objectively not a good film with too much unrelated bullshit and not much coherence.
>>
>>33040134
>>33040124
The Buttergree saga is in it, but that's tacked on, the legendary beasts are tacked on, Marshadow is tacked on etc. It's said to be a brainstorm of ideas not really out together properly.
>>
>>33029002
No
>>
>>33038691
I think a lot of people here watched the movies dubbed? I dunno.

Honestly, Diancie was a really well handled character and the story was refreshingly simple. I put it up there as one of the better movies, alongside the original three.
>>
>>33039634
Movie 2 has always been considered fairly poor by most people other than the nostalgiatards.
>>
>>33040134
Only a few people have said that. Most reviews are either very positive or the kind of retarded "Where is Misty and Brock this is the worst movie ever and is raping my childhood" garbage from retarded Frenchfags that had no clue what they were going to watch.
>>
>>33035286
Kys pedo
>>
>>33028932
International appeal and target demographics.
>>
>>33038220
>>33038241
The Genesect movie also had a prequel ova about Femewtwo. Maybe it's because I watched it before before that I didn't hate the movie like many others.
>>
>>33039940
All the mythicals.
>>
>>33029855
I don't think the Pikachu voice can even be done in English. A big part of it is how she emphasizes certain syllables that rarely get used in English.
>>
>>33041622
The Pikachu and the Pokemon Musicians short from two years ago has honestly made it extremely clear that Yuyama and OLM make movies for Japan only and don't give the slightest fuck about any potential difficulties any foreign dubbers will run into.

As it should be.
>>
>>33042022
Fuck me the dub for that was horrendous. It was literally cacophony for 90% of the runtime. Instead of making an English version of the Little Glee Monster song they made some other song with a ripped off tune.
>>
>>33029070
All Three of the Kalos Movies were complete and utter ass. The first one being boring as shit, the second one somehow managing to be worst than Femtwo and Genesect and the third being better but still mediocre.
>>
>>33042458
I loved the Volcanion one, but I may overate it because I had low expectations going in after the last two.
>>
The OS movies generally felt the best, and I'm not sure why. I'm not even talking nostalgia wise, I just mean they felt the most fresh or interesting, probably because they were the first ones they made.
>>
>>33042616
They had to prove that pokemon movies were possible. They had to feel epic in different ways and distributing the event-only legendary was merely a bonus of the first one.
Now movies the have a quota to fulfill.
>>
>>33042616
Eh. They just aired both movie 19 and movie 5 on TV in Japan, and movie 19 was definitely the best of them. I remembered 5 being better than this.
>>
>>33042660
>distributing the event-only legendary was merely a bonus of the first one
It had literally nothing to do with it. There were no Mew events associated with the movie, and Mew had been distributed multiple times at that point, some of them before the anime itself even started.

The movie distros started with movie 6.
>>
Every movie besides the first one has the same exact plot. Don't try to deny this.
>>
>>33042951
>telling lies on the internet
>>
Bibibibibibibi!
>>
>>33042951
Movie 1
>Ash and friends teach a pokemon about feelings
Movie 2
>Ash teaches several pokemon about feelings
Movie 3
>Ash and friends teach a little girl about feelings
Movie 4
>Ash and friends teach a forest about feelings
Movie 5
>Ash and friends teach villains about pokemon feelings
Movie 6
>Ash and friends teach one villain about feelings
Movie 7
>Ash and friends teach an autistic otherworldly creature and Deoxys about feelings
Movie 8
>Ash and friends get taught about feelings
Movie 9
>May teaches feelings to her child and inadvertently half the audience
Movie 10
>Ash and friends teach gods about feelings
Movie 11
>Feelings teach Ash and friends about pokemon
Movie 12
>Ash and friends teach a villain about god
Movie 13
>Ash and friends teach pokemon about Movie 4
Movie 14
>Ash and friends teach a villain about feelings twice
Movie 15
>Ash and friends teach a pokemon about not feeling
Movie 16
>Ash and friends teach the audience about Movie 1
Movie 17
>Ash and friends teach a rock about pokemon and feelings
Movie 18
>A pokemon teaches Ash and friends about pokemon
Movie 19
>Ash and friends teach a machine about feelings
>>
>>33042616
The first 3 were written by a different person, that's why they're the only good ones.
>>
Cash grab.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.