[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get it's only been about a month and a half since the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dfa.png (231KB, 680x449px) Image search: [Google]
dfa.png
231KB, 680x449px
I get it's only been about a month and a half since the announcement of Ultra Sun and Moon, but given that two CoroCoro issues will have been released since then by the end of the week, and neither actually contained any info on Ultra Sun and Moon, not to mention there hasn't been any info regarding the titles at any major entertainment expo thus far, it seems Game Freak may be taking the silent treatment this time around.

I'm not completely surprised if this is the case, considering the massive datamine that came about with Sun and Moon. It may be possible Game Freak wants to keep as tight of a lid as they can on the new titles, and if that means offering little to no info on it, then that will be that.

If this is the case with Ultra Sun and Moon, then we can expect the same treatment with the Switch title as well.
>>
am i the only one enjoying this lack of info we have
>>
>>33018276
>sane treatment as the Switch
So they'll be rushed and broken?
>>
>>33018307
Emerald and B2/W2 had a long gap of no news, and they weren't rushed or broken.
>>
>>33018276
No. Third versions, sequels, and remakes get only a 2 to 4 months of coverage (ORAS a bit more because they seemed to rush a reveal out), while first games in a gen get almost a year of coverage. This has always been the case.
>>
>>33018334
Then why is everyone complaining about no news?
>>
>>33018339
Because /vp/ is filled with underage and newfags.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.