[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a physical type move >It has 100% accuracy >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1498443993455.png (178KB, 950x596px) Image search: [Google]
1498443993455.png
178KB, 950x596px
>It's a physical type move
>It has 100% accuracy
>The move is for types that usually full of special attackers
>But it has a base power below 80
Thanks for cucking physical attackers once again, GF!
>>
There's no reason there shouldn't be 36 90BP 100%acc TMs for every type and physical and special split.Nobody uses shit like work up venoshock, hyper beam, smack down, dig, double team, aerial ace, torment, round, echoed voice, fling, sky drop, incinerate, wuash, brutal swing, embargo, giga impact, psych up, frost breath, dream eater, swagger or confide. Does GF even play their own game?
I'm tired of seeing fucking work up being the first TM you get and never even using it
>>
>>33016605
don't forget that there should be stealth rock of every type learned by everything and special intimidate and poison should learn spatk
>>
>>33016620
Don't forget that every Pokemon should have an evolution or pre-evolution for Eviolite. Like Luvdisc to Alomomola.
>>
>>33016625
i know you're just memeing like the little retard you are but you have a good point. at least that'd make luvdisc a LITTLE useful.
>>
>>33016393

What the hell are you talking about

Special attackers have it way worse than physical attackers do.
>>
>>33016620
False equivalence. Fuck off, you attention whoring sarcastic tripfag.There's no fucking reason for the listed moves to be TMs except for providing a sense of progression which is a shit reason to waste space for anyone that played through the game. Go back to gen I or II if you like having shit movesets so much
>>
>>33016662
>No burn
>No intimidate
>better accuracy
>>
>>33016688

Better movepool makes up for all of that, and physical attackers don't have to rely on a move with 70% accuracy for coverage, the worst they have to deal with is Stone Edge's 80%
>>
File: 1496104528923.jpg (61KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
1496104528923.jpg
61KB, 600x875px
>>33016662
Special attackers have these powerful moves with 100% accuracy and easy availability via TM/HM:
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Energy Ball
Flash Cannon
Shadowball
Surf
Now name me the good physical counterparts to these with 100% accuracy and strong base power (80 and above)
>>
>>33016679
yeah, nice fucking argument.
Fuck off, you attention whoring sarcastic tripfag.
see, i can do it too.
filtered, btw. don't need your autistic (Yous)

>>33016688 even agrees with me. ha.
>>
>>33016712
surf
>>
>>33016640
>Tripfag calling anyone a retard
>Buttscab above all things
My sides have left the Milky Way Galaxy
>>
>>33016712
Most those moves are average though
And the good special moves have limited distribution like sludge wave, Aura sphere,Earth power etc etc

Good luck finding Pokémon that can use power gem correctly
>>
>>33016712
>>33016712
Wild Charge
Flare Blitz
Ice doesn't have one
Foul Play
Fairy also doesn't have one, but Play Rough is good enough
Leaf Blade
Iron Head
Shadow Claw is the best Ghosts can do without resorting to Phantom Force
Waterfall

Physical pokemon also get priority and multi-hit moves, whereas special attackers get Vacuum Wave (poor distribution) and Water Shuriken (laughable distribution).
>but recoil! drawbacks! burns! intimidate! wah!
Physical attackers are just as popular as special ones in competitive, if not more so. There are so many nerfs because it's just that good.
>>
>>33016832
Fair enough, you rose to the challenge and smashed.

Now all we need to do is fix the issue with physical attackers who are special attacking types (E.g. Flare Blitz on Flareon does makes not make it last on the battlefield for long..)
>>
>>33016875
you know they changed this in gen 4, right?
>>
>>33016832
>wild charge
>good
>>
>>33016890
I meant Pokemon like Electivire and Flareon who physical attackers but their typing doesn't have that much good physical moves.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.