[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys. Guys. What if they add a pokédex mechanic that allows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1498111642663.jpg (726KB, 2760x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1498111642663.jpg
726KB, 2760x1284px
Guys. Guys.
What if they add a pokédex mechanic that allows us to actually study pokémons and fill the pokémon page on the pokédex?
Instead of having it automatically update itself, make it so that we are the ones discovering how they live.
Using Dive to discover that Jellicents live in ships that they sunk, or exploring subterrean caves and noticing that it was created by digletts and dugtrios.
Getting our hand burned by houndoom and fearing that the pain will never go away. And so on.

tl:dr a pokémon game about filling the pokédex with data through our very own experiences in the pokémon world.
>>
File: milotic x serperior9.png (495KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
milotic x serperior9.png
495KB, 680x544px
>>33014793
I'd "study" pokemon alright
>I'd never get my dex filled because I'd be too busy jacking it to two grass snakes getting it on
>>
>tfw steelfag
>tfw get to be cozy with my objectmon bros
>tfw never going to build a custom gym with puzzle-scripting engine
>tfw never have cozy steelfag castle
>>
File: 1488322362785.png (83KB, 264x238px) Image search: [Google]
1488322362785.png
83KB, 264x238px
>>33014806
>two grass snakes
>post grass and water
>>33014793
This idea is obnoxiously autistic, I don't even mean garden-variety autistic, either. I mean, "Absolute incoherent screeching with walls full of fecal smearing reminiscent of a chimpanzee with Downs Syndrome" autistic.
>>
>>33014848
that was the closest I had, they aren't in the same egg groups anyway, so it would sadly never be a thing
>>
>>33014848
>plays pokémon
>is not ok with autism
>>
>>33014793
>Getting our hand burned by houndoom and fearing that the pain will never go away. And so on.
that's pretty fucking stupid.
>"durrr I don't know what guns do so I'm going to shot myself"
>>
>33014858
>textbook faggot reply number 1,000,000,008!
tips my hat to the autisto.
>>
>>33014860
>doesn't get the reference
Sure is summer in here.
>>
>>33014878
>manually writes down the post number to quote
>fails in quoting
How much more autistic can you be?
>>
File: 1499419269568.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499419269568.png
61KB, 250x250px
>33014889
>doesn't understand it is being denied a why-oh-yoo
kek. three many mosquitos this time of year.
>>
>>33014793
>a pokémon game about filling the pokédex with data through our very own experiences in the pokémon world.

You mean a game where every third entry is just:

"dicksdixdicksdixdicksdixdicksdixdicksdixboobsdicksdixdicksdixdicksboobsdixdicksdixdicksdixdicksdixdicksdixdicksdix"?

Which gets the developer shut down after being buried in lawsuits because parents think their kid is too angelic to be able to have written that entry themselves and the general public can think everything "about the children" but them being capable of such bullshit?

Yeah, I can see that turning out well for everyone involved.
>>
>#6969
>NIGGER
>Species: NIGGER
>Description: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Great feature, OP. Real great.
>>
>>33014793
>Pokémons
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.