[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>liking delicious >liking primarina Incineroar is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: incineroar_by_alexalan-da9k2oj.png (171KB, 800x1317px) Image search: [Google]
incineroar_by_alexalan-da9k2oj.png
171KB, 800x1317px
>liking delicious
>liking primarina

Incineroar is the true best starter. Whoever disagrees is either gay or lying.
>>
>delicious
>>
>>33010964
but Incineroar is delicious
>>
>>33010964
But liking baracat is gay.
>>
>>33010964
>PU
>>
I think that it being used solely as a trolling tactic on /vp/ pretty much mathematically proves that Incineroar is terrible.
>>
>>33010994
Same can be applied to the other 2, with Primarina used extra for fapping.
>>
>>33011016
Number of Threads explicitly about each starter on /vp/ RITE NOW:

Decidueye: One thread
Primarina: One thread
Incineroar: Four Threads

Quite simply, you're wrong.
>>
>>33011045
It's the best starter, troll threads or not buddy.

Stay mad, I guess?
>>
>>33011045
Whoops, forgot this thread, so 5, actually.
>>
>>33010964
Why can't you bloody barafags leave Decidueye alone already?
>>
>>33010964
Can we add a new "amendment" to the /vp/ rules to disallow both gen wars AND starter wars? Because I'm thoroughly sick of barafags, owlfags and trannies shitting up this board 24/7 with their autistic horseshit.
>>
>>33011045
>RITE NOW
Decidueye is really good at derailing threads, falseflagging or not.
And Primarina has a dedicated weekly threads.
>>
>>33010964
Decidueye
- Best Ghost-type move in the game
- Most balanced starter of Gen 7
- Can go either Physical or Special and can learn both Swords Dance and Nasty Plot, also has good reliable STABs
- HA, while situational, pairs well with Focus Sash

Primarina
- Has both the highest Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense of all the starters with 126 and 116 (surpassing both Delphox and Empoleon, who have 114 and 111)
- Liquid Voice converts Hyper Voice in its main STAB (and unlike Sparkling Aria, Hyper Voice ignores Substitutes)
- Second best typing that a starter can ask (Fire/Dragon being the best)
Shitcineroar
- Best Fire-type STABs are Flare Blitz (recoil damage move, causing yo be a second Flareon) and Fire Fang (65 BP and 95%), doesn't even learn Fire Punch
- Intimidate doesn't help it, even with that bulk (95/90/90)
- It typing is very average
- Best coverage is Cross Chop, which is the Fighting version of Stone Miss
- Unlike Decidueye and Prinarina, Shitcineroar can't cover its weaknesses, only having coverage against Rock-type with Earthquake and Miss Chop
- WORST DESIGN EVER
- PU, WITH CRAP POKéMON
>>
>>33011092
>Anyone even starting to care about making such amendment

I'd recommend waiting while sitting or laying because this is going to take a while.

Even then, I'm not sure if we won't all be skeletons in our beds by then.
>>
>>33010964
Oh, look, another shitty thread conplaining about a starter.
>>
>>33011092
It's not even the fans of the starters shitting up the board, just bored shitposters with nothing better to do
>>
>>33011470
I know this is just shitposting, I mean it's obvious with how ridiculously dumb you're point are from a competitive stand point, but Marshadow is the one with the Best Ghost-type move in the game.
Just wanted to remind everyone that this thing exists now.
>>
File: 1473875584327.jpg (94KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
1473875584327.jpg
94KB, 750x742px
>>33010964
>gay
oh, the irony.
>>
>>33010964
Fucking stop with the starterwar threads

Sage'd
>>
File: lemon.jpg (13KB, 226x150px) Image search: [Google]
lemon.jpg
13KB, 226x150px
>>33011050
i like how you're supporting proof that Incineroarfags are a bunch of raging faggots who who don't know how to keep it to a minimum
>>
>>33011470
Decidueye
-Marshadow
-balanced =\= good
-no one will get rid of spirit shackle to run a special Decidueye, Incineroar also gets SD and nasty
-running a focus sash on a non-lead base 70 speed?

Primarina
-correct
-sparkling aria goes through subs, and torrent boost is better in singles
-agree

Shitcineroar
-if he's going to die anyway, why not deal the most possible damage? Besides, move tutor are coming soon
-you can run brick break if you're desperate to kill your counters
-Decidueye can't touch dark, fire and ice types
-opinions
-It's NU
>>
File: cats.jpg (200KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
200KB, 800x1067px
I like Incineroar. I don't even play pokemon online that much so him being low tier doesn't bother me.

I just like cute cats.

But I also like the other starters too. So I hope you other starter fags are having a great day no matter who your favorite starter is.
>>
>>33010964
Incineroar is hot
>>
>>33011045
Primarina used to have dozens of hate threads all at once. Incineroar is just an easier target nowadays because it's awful competitively.
>>
>>33013862
Yeah the one guy spamming the "tumblrina.gif" threads was really annoying.
>>
>>33013869
And so was the "comedy relief owl" guy. I'm glad they're gone.
>>
File: 1477840430799.gif (2MB, 666x388px) Image search: [Google]
1477840430799.gif
2MB, 666x388px
i personally picked litten, but this primarina animation is pretty cool. i wish they both werent so specifically masculine/feminine. but whatever pokemon is headed down a more "character" like design route so i guess it is what it is.
>>
>>33010964
>Phoneposting this hard
>>
>>33013869
>>33013874
I bet they're still here, just starting shit in different ways.
>>
>>33013874
So is shit posting on /vp/ like a job for you oldman?
>>
>>33014651
And also wait,
>I'm starting shit

But this I coming from the faleflagger.
Not to mention I stated months ago I want nothing to do with starter wars, but then you kept on making faleflagging threads about Decidueye. And worst of all they wher obvious.
>>
>>33014674
I think he was referring to the guy who spammed comedy relief owl threads and not you, bro
>>
File: 1483830039911.png (270KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1483830039911.png
270KB, 680x680px
>>33014252
>that mermaid booty
this is why I picked popillo
>>
"Incineroar is the true best starter. Whoever disagrees is either gay or lying."

>Barafags actually believe this

I'm sorry, I won't make fun of you.

I understand that having a severe mental illness is hard, and it’s not nice when people take the piss out of you for it.

But it's okay, we can get you some help. We can go to therapy together and sort this out. I imagine your obsession with baracat is probably due to the way your father had sexual intercourse with you in the ass regularly as a child, so a nice sit down and chat will probably help with all your repressed homosexuality.

Or if that doesn't work for you, we could take the easy way out and get you euthanized. I promise it'll be humanely. I'd never let someone with an opinion as wrong as yours suffer, because I truly feel empathy for you. Living with such a mental disorder must be truly hard, and you are brave for living so long with it.
>>
>>33015619

fuck kid, all of them are liked in japan, but only rowlett is exception just like mimikyu, japs love shit looking like rowlett for some reason
>>
>>33011045
This comment isn't proof of anything
1)At the current time,6 threads is not showing of anything
2)It's not about the threads,it's about the derails you
>>
>not starting with Togedemaru
>>
>>33015670
>all of them are liked in japan
How deluded can you be?
>>
>>33010964
>delicious
sex will be available tomorrow
>>
>Incineroar is in NU not PU
>Actually puts in work in the tier
>Owlcuck is in UU due to usage but absolutely gets shit on in its tier.
>Owl is RU at best
>>
>>33010964
Primarina is my favorite but i still like the other two just fine. What does that make me? Aside from being rational ?
>>
>>33015711
Have any proof that states otherwise?
>>
>>33010964
>likes his big, muscly catman with a burning crotch
>calls others gay

project much?
>>
>>33015619
I hope you're not projecting with this one, anon, because damn, that's some real pent up frustration.
>>
File: god doesn't hear me.jpg (7KB, 250x199px) Image search: [Google]
god doesn't hear me.jpg
7KB, 250x199px
>>33015779
> He doesn't know the pasta

Newfags please leave
>>
>>33015619
>Suggesting therapy and euthanization or that someone is ill simply because someone doesn't agree to them

Alrighty then.
>>
>>33016380
>He doesn't know the pasta

NEWFAGS GET OUT
>>
>>33016539

You do know it takes someone to write a pasta in order for a pasta to even exist, right? Someone still wrote that in the end.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.