[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to my data analysis of the lengths of previous Gens,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1470362892268.jpg (18KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1470362892268.jpg
18KB, 250x228px
According to my data analysis of the lengths of previous Gens, we have roughly 890 days left until the end of Gen 7.
>>
File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>33006785
What analysis?
>>
>>33006785
Probably 510 days
>>
>>33006807
>expecting Gen 7 to be one of the shortest Gens since Gen 2 as they're currently making a huge jump in hardware/software
>>
>>33006841
They're not making a huge jump. They spent a bunch of money on the development of XY to make a scalable engine and high-poly models. They're just scaling that up to the Switch.
>>
>>33006870
>high-poly models
this is a fact we all know
>XY
>scalable engine
>scaling that up to Switch
LOL
>>
>>33006894
Do you not know what "scalabale" means?

It ran like shit on 3DS because it wasn't designed specifically for it, it was made to be reused in the future. SM had the same engine and despite some fixes ram even worse because they were now loading nicer models for all the trainers and over world stuff.

It's gonna be the exact same engine on Switch. They're just going to be able to put lots of lighting and rendering tricks to make it look nicer.
>>
>>33007039
>It ran like shit on 3DS because it wasn't designed specifically for it
>it was made to be reused in the future
That's a pretty good way to excuse a game developer's obvious incompetence. Good one, I like this.
>SM had the same engine
Is this true? Because I don't believe this is true at all. They are very similar engines, and I'm sure one is a predecessor to the other, but they are very much not the same.
>It's gonna be the exact same engine on Switch. They're just going to be able to put lots of lighting and rendering tricks to make it look nicer.
Being able to make it prettier and flashier (which im sure someone with an autistic brain that feeds off bright visual stimulation like yourself will love) doesn't mean its going to come out any faster. You seem to have the fundamentals behind game design completely out of proportion.
>>
File: 980.jpg (13KB, 536x24px) Image search: [Google]
980.jpg
13KB, 536x24px
Why December tho
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.