[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ORAS >Battle Maison >Trainers literally copied and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: maison.jpg (34KB, 400x240px)
maison.jpg
34KB, 400x240px
>ORAS
>Battle Maison
>Trainers literally copied and pasted from XY
>Trainer classes who have ORAS models still use XY models and art
>barely any Hoenn Pokémon even in it

Why was this allowed?
>>
File: Tjz0lqv[1].png (56KB, 1089x366px) Image search: [Google]
Tjz0lqv[1].png
56KB, 1089x366px
:)
>>
Standard procedure for remakes
Did firered/leafgreen have a battle tower? I can't remember
>>
>>33005836
>>33005845
ORAS sucks confirmed.

Long Live XY.
>>
>>33005851
>Did firered/leafgreen have a battle tower? I can't remember

no, it had a facility that was unique from the battle tower.

So even FRLG managed to do more than ORAS.
>>
File: 1475153842162.gif (1MB, 581x578px) Image search: [Google]
1475153842162.gif
1MB, 581x578px
>>33005836
>>Trainers literally copied and pasted from XY
>>Trainer classes who have ORAS models still use XY models and art
Just like HGSS's Frontier, then?
>>33005845
I can't tell who's fucking the franchise more, Masuda or Ohmori
>>
Same thing happened with HGSS taking Platinum's Frontier, which some people complained about back when too. Also, in BW2, generic trainers in PWT still only use the BW1 Regional Dex. Subway probably does too, but I haven't checked any time recently.
>>
>>33005868
What was it? I don't remember
I'm not here to argue about oras, /vp/ made up its mind the second the game came out
>>
File: Ace Trainer Kalos.png (43KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ace Trainer Kalos.png
43KB, 400x240px
>>33005836
Didn't have too much of a problem with that, since the Johto Battle Frontier also has Sinnoh's oddball classes. I think there was even some weirdness going on with the overworld sprites, too, where most of them used their DPPt ones, and the Scientists used the School Kid overworld sprite even though they had their own unique ones in the Sinnoh games.

The thing that actually annoyed me was that you were able to fight XY-styled trainers in ORAS's Maison, but you weren't able to use any of them (like the purple-haired Ace Trainer) as your PSS avatar. They still existed in the coding, too, so there's no reason not to let you use them.
>>
>>33005880

GSC didnt really have much in the way of a battle frontier, so what they added was a huge plus.

RSE had the definitive battle facility and they dropped it for the maison which is basically battletower. Thats a huge negative.
>>
>>33005934
RSE did not, only emerald did.
>>
>>33005914
> It is similar to Battle Towers in that Trainers can be challenged in a variety of different battle types consecutively over a number of floors to reach the top; though the key concept of Trainer Tower is speed. Each battle mode has a default time and if beaten, offers a rare in-game item as a reward. Unlike Battle Towers, the player's Pokémon will not be healed between battles, though recovery items such as Revives and Potions can be used both during and between battles. If necessary, the player can return to the entrance to heal their party at the Pokémon Center, though this will waste more time in comparison to using items.
>>
>>33005836
Hoenn is king of the shitmons tho, just barely edges out on Johto in that matter. Even gamefreak knows this, thats why there are not many Hoenn mons in the Maison.
>>
>>33005845
One of the absolute stupidest things I've ever read in my life.
>>
>>33005914
Trainer Tower which is a speedrun thing through a maze of trainers. It's interesting but each mode is also pretty much one and done, no shuffling like a Tower for real longevity. The JP version apparently had more modulation through e-Reader but I don't know all the details on that.
>>
>>33005845
>>
>>33005845
Nuke detonated over Masuda's residence when?
>>
>>33005880
HGSS added online co-op at very least and allowed players to pay for move tutors with BP instead of the shitty shards. Original GSC also had no Battle Frontier of its own to begin with, gen 3 did.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.