[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that japs can't get their rocks off to a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 7c8e814d54a62dd95e91f04f828aa4a6.jpg (450KB, 1200x1618px) Image search: [Google]
7c8e814d54a62dd95e91f04f828aa4a6.jpg
450KB, 1200x1618px
Why is it that japs can't get their rocks off to a girl unless she's fair, vapid and devoid of any humanity? It was funny at first but their Waifu shit is really becoming detractor for just about everything that comes out of that country. It actively drags down the quality of whatever medium it touches but it'll never go away because it boosts sales on their shitty little islands.

Two nukes wasn't enough.
>>
>>33005273
The real question is why do Nips insist on making all of their characters... well, white and not Asian? Do they hate themselves that much?
>>
>>33005285
>generic anime characters are white because they aren't drawn with slit eyes and buck teeth
lel
>>
>>33005273

It wasn't that two nukes weren't enough, it's that two nukes were too many.
>>
>>33005299
I get drawing everything attractive but there are anime where characters look Asian without being stereotypes. Wide eyes, thin lips, fair hair... These aren't exactly nippon qualities.
>>
>>33005501
They create characters with desired traits, such as light skin, large eyes and small nose.
>>
why would you want a bitch
>>
File: salt.png (485KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
salt.png
485KB, 600x640px
>>33006137
>why would you want a bitch
>>
>>33005501
saucer eyes, flatface, or a lack of nasal bridge aren't exactly white qualities
>>
File: shit.jpg (183KB, 350x365px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
183KB, 350x365px
>>33005273
>Why is it that japs can't get their rocks off to a girl unless she's fair, vapid and devoid of any humanity?

Because Otaku (and Weebs by association) don't want female characters to be good characters, they want them to be shallow fucktoys. The only personalities they're allowed to have are
>shy, but wants to fuck the virgin loser
>mean, but wants to fuck the virgin loser
>slutty and of course wants to fuck the virgin loser

Japanese characters in general are designed tropes first, appearance second, and there is nothing wrong with that provided they follow up some real substance. Problems are that their idea of substance is another halfassed fucking trope, and most only make it as far as appearance before deeming the character a runaway success and start with the merchandise(see Lillie). Even if the character isn't a success they'll still try to force it(see Lightning from FF).

Now give me those (you)'s
>>
>>33006137
Cute and squishy bagina
>>
File: 1498185037397.png (1MB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1498185037397.png
1MB, 1018x728px
>>33006286
>Le rei design
I want this meme to die. You could literally find 9 anime characters with any color pallet and juxtapose it with Japan's obsession with fucking everything.

If anything this image demonstrates that Japan imitates thing superficially. You could put the brain of a dick-eating swamp fish into a character, and if the anime experiences any success at all, there will be re-imaginings of the character design that interpret her personaility as "She want sum fuk :DDDD"
>>
>>33006224
>saucer eyes
You mean large eyes?

>flatface
You mean the straight slant?

>lack of nasal bridge
You mean a narrow?

All of these things are Caucasian. Im aware you're talking about how they're drawn from the front, often removing clutter like defining the nasal bridge, but those things are there when drawn from other angles and they certainly drawn more similarly to Caucasians than Japanese. We all know the real answer though >>33006106 Whipepo are just more attractive.
>>
>>33005273

>Vapid and devoid of any humanity

Don't tell me you actually prefer the annoying bitchy ugly fat bossy obnoxious disloyal mentally ill cunts in real life preferable. Remove all that "humanity" and you have a good waifu. Humanity is why breakups happen constantly and are accepted as an unavoidable part of life that you just have to get over, as well as unhappy sexless marriages and skyrocketing divorce rates. Let's not forget how many people cheat and websites like ashleymadison.
>>
>>33006945
>>>r/redpill
>>
>>33006214
Best bitch. Fuck the new girls.
>>
>>33006945
Hi future dictator worshipper
>>
>>33006945
Not sure how you got "I want a massive cunt" from "I don't want a vapid cunt".
>>
>>33005273
Olivia and Mallow have fair reception in Japan. It's also clear that Mallow is the staff favorite over Lillie.
>>
>>33006973
Yeah but Lillie's popularity overall far exceeds any other character in Pokemon, and the game she was in hasn't even been out for a year.
>>
>>33006973
Even more proof for>>33005285
Why don't Japs like themselves? How many characters in the pokemon series actually look like their Japanese? And how many of those are really that popular? Seriously, probably over 90% of the chafacters in the series aren't even close to being Asian of any kind
>>
>>33005273
You don't need to consume japanese media if it hurts your feelings.
>>
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
19KB, 400x400px
>>33006945
>>
>>33005273
To be Fair i dont think lillie Is in this category. She didnt seem the "oniiiiii Chan " type to me when i played SM. Shes a Little girl, of course shes fuckin scared, but she tried to improve herself atleast. Still better than the "im a girl but im a boyish badass" cliché honestly like Pic related
>>
>>33005273
>Why is it that japs can't get their rocks off to a girl unless she's fair, vapid and devoid of any humanity

Because the Japanese are self hating, vapid and devoid of humanity.
>>
>>33005273
Because Japan's media has been self-indulgent for fucking years now. It's stuck in this shitty rut.
>>
>>33006931
>You mean large eyes?
>No I mean saucer eyes

>You mean the straight slant?
No I mean flatface

>You mean a narrow?
No I mean lack of nasal bridge

Drawn from the side is the same. The face is flat, doesn't protrude out like white peoples faces. They lack a brow ridge and lack or have a very small nose bridge, unlike the protruding noses of europeans

If you can find me ayylmao whites then sure
>>
>>33005273
You fool. Nukes are what caused this in the first fucking place.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.